Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Garm

kiwifarms.net
All the "i can't even tell a difference" posts are BS and i can "prove" it. The day the trailer dropped i got a frantic message from a pal that knows nothing about this whole situation and didn't even know Vic was swapped out. He asked me why they changed Qrows VA because the trailer sounds like somebody imitating Qrow. Personally i agree. He's doing a pretty good impression but it's still noticeable and jarring even without knowing what happened.
I agree. Once you hear it for longer than a second it will be noticable. Whether people get pissed off enough to drop RWBY over it will be the thing to watch for.

PrinceofAllCucks

Only Tyrone could take the Pride of a Saiyan.
kiwifarms.net

Garm

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965660
I'm sorry I just can't get over the freaking anime girl tattoo over his chest. Literally everything about Shane is an embarrassment. Shane seems to be one of those losers who thinks getting tattoos will make him cool.

Spoiler alert Shane. It doesn't. It just makes you a loser with tattoos.
I feel bad for the tattoo artist that had to work with this... "Canvas".

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965660
I'm sorry I just can't get over the freaking anime girl tattoo over his chest. Literally everything about Shane is an embarrassment. Shane seems to be one of those losers who thinks getting tattoos will make him cool.

Spoiler alert Shane. It doesn't. It just makes you a loser with tattoos.
He literally still looks ugly when he's not wearing a shirt.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
I agree. Once you hear it for longer than a second it will be noticable. Whether people get pissed off enough to drop RWBY over it will be the thing to watch for.
Let me tell you something: there are a lot of RWBY fans who will go down with the ship and dismiss anyone who lays down any criticism as “haters”. And I think someone said here anyone who would drop the show has already left. Some may stay out of completionism, but RWBY is RT’s moneymaker, and they have enough defenders willing to make a hugbox for them. P

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino