Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know why you'd want to openly be one anyway. You already have the right to be one, and laws are never going to change to allow child rape, so what's the point? Do people put 'rape, snuff and vore fetishist' in their social media profiles, too?

Actually, on second thought, I probably don't want the answer to that question.
Not that him being open about being a pedophile would actually make KV disavow him if their previous behavior with other possible offenders is any indication. My guess is that if he's too open about, it'll make him look bad, especially if he is trying to run some shit con literally called Consent Con.

Shane is...I guess he's okay with people viewing him as a pedo as all the times I've directly told him in his face that he's a pedo, not once has he made any attempt to deny those accusations and instead tries to justify them, rationalize them, ignore them or when backed into a corner, tries to point out other people's flaws or shady behavior to try in a desperate bid to take the focus off of him i .e. when I called him a child grooming pedo in his thread, he tried to change the subject and minimize what he is by pointing out that TUG married at a young age or something along those lines to make it seem like what TUG did was just as bad. It didn't work of course and he got so assblasted at me calling him out that he tried to bait me into fighting him irl by saying I was a "coward hiding behind a keyboard" and that I "know where" to find him.

I kinda went off topic there but my point is that despite more stuff coming out that Shane is into kids/tweens, KV will do anything and say anything to rationalize his behavior or just outright pretend it doesn't exist. They did it with ManJaw and they'll do it here.

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
Not that him being open about being a pedophile would actually make KV disavow him if their previous behavior with other possible offenders is any indication. My guess is that if he's too open about, it'll make him look bad, especially if he is trying to run some shit con literally called Consent Con.

Shane is...I guess he's okay with people viewing him as a pedo as all the times I've directly told him in his face that he's a pedo, not once has he made any attempt to deny those accusations and instead tries to justify them, rationalize them, ignore them or when backed into a corner, tries to point out other people's flaws or shady behavior to try in a desperate bid to take the focus off of him i .e. when I called him a child grooming pedo in his thread, he tried to change the subject and minimize what he is by pointing out that TUG married at a young age or something along those lines to make it seem like what TUG did was just as bad. It didn't work of course and he got so assblasted at me calling him out that he tried to bait me into fighting him irl by saying I was a "coward hiding behind a keyboard" and that I "know where" to find him.

I kinda went off topic there but my point is that despite more stuff coming out that Shane is into kids/tweens, KV will do anything and say anything to rationalize his behavior or just outright pretend it doesn't exist. They did it with ManJaw and they'll do it here.
This made me realize something. we've seen this song and dance before... in zoroastrian myth. in one myth, a village made a dude into a devil and has everything blamed on him and used as a symbol that their lives could be worst. Compare that to this and the similarities are striking. Interesting tidbit: If my memory serves right, the reason for the meltdown was the villagers felt guilty about being suicidal. Now here's a good question: what do they want to keep hidden by turning vic into a pedorapist that can control reality itself?

methinks they have their own little epstein ring going on.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
It's like Shane wants to be a MAP, is actually a MAP, but doesn't want to openly be a MAP.

Just a fancy word for a pedo. Pedos use it to describe themselves so they don't feel as bad about having a sexual attraction to children and underage tweens. MAPs are actually proud to be MAPS. They have a movement on twitter and everything, I shit you not:

View attachment 965464

This screenshot is old but a lot of MAPs on twitter have descriptions like this. Don't be fooled. A MAP is a pedo no matter how they try to rationalize and normalize it.
MAPs are an attempt to bring Pedos to the LGBT-Alphabet Table. I would not be surprised if a MAP is a SJW kiss up.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
This made me realize something. we've seen this song and dance before... in zoroastrian myth. in one myth, a village made a dude into a devil and has everything blamed on him and used as a symbol that their lives could be worst. Compare that to this and the similarities are striking. Interesting tidbit: If my memory serves right, the reason for the meltdown was the villagers felt guilty about being suicidal. Now here's a good question: what do they want to keep hidden by turning vic into a pedorapist that can control reality itself?

methinks they have their own little epstein ring going on.
As a bit of wisdom, I do try to keep things grounded before assuming the extreme. In the VA world, I really don't think its hard to assume there's been a lot of sex scandals and people flirting and hooking up with one another married or not. And that's bad. Don't get into a relationship with someone you work with or especially works under you. I really hope if the appeals court passes this we get some more dirt on this. In other words, I think someone in the Sabat clique is fucking with people higher up in Funi. And this and the studio is what lead to Funi booting Vic and broadcasting it in open daylight why.

RT I feel it was more pressure especially since Funi was letting him go and he was being dropped from a lot of cons. They probably just caved in to avoid the drama ironically sparking a series of events which may lead to their downfall. The CEO stepping down really was the foreshadowing of everything to follow. Probably praying RWBY V7 is a massive success which I don't think the new VA for Qrow isn't doing them any favors.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
As a bit of wisdom, I do try to keep things grounded before assuming the extreme. In the VA world, I really don't think its hard to assume there's been a lot of sex scandals and people flirting and hooking up with one another married or not. And that's bad. Don't get into a relationship with someone you work with or especially works under you. I really hope if the appeals court passes this we get some more dirt on this. In other words, I think someone in the Sabat clique is fucking with people higher up in Funi. And this and the studio is what lead to Funi booting Vic and broadcasting it in open daylight why.

RT I feel it was more pressure especially since Funi was letting him go and he was being dropped from a lot of cons. They probably just caved in to avoid the drama ironically sparking a series of events which may lead to their downfall. The CEO stepping down really was the foreshadowing of everything to follow. Probably praying RWBY V7 is a massive success which I don't think the new VA for Qrow isn't doing them any favors.
The president Ezra (I can't remember his last name) stepped down in April. So he must have been the first head to roll from the Gen:Lock debacle and then when the crunch time was revealed Haddock had to go.

Their CEO actually did step down recently. Most of the old leadership has been knocked down to mid management at this point. People are still claiming "this is just restructuring to be more competitive." RT's going to be unrecognizable in a few years, if they exist.

Actually, Nick has a source at RT that someone riled all the VA's up against Vic. RT made a farce investigation and tried to get as far away as they could.

No, Qrow's new VA isn't going to do them any favors. They did a good job finding decent replacements for Mercury and Ren but you can tell the difference. White knights are already claiming "I can't tell the difference" with regards to Qrow just from the trailer where I think he had 1 line.

They had a chance to recover a lot of ground but they had to believe all women.

MCG_Raven

kiwifarms.net
No, Qrow's new VA isn't going to do them any favors. They did a good job finding decent replacements for Mercury and Ren but you can tell the difference. White knights are already claiming "I can't tell the difference" with regards to Qrow just from the trailer where I think he had 1 line.
All the "i can't even tell a difference" posts are BS and i can "prove" it. The day the trailer dropped i got a frantic message from a pal that knows nothing about this whole situation and didn't even know Vic was swapped out. He asked me why they changed Qrows VA because the trailer sounds like somebody imitating Qrow. Personally i agree. He's doing a pretty good impression but it's still noticeable and jarring even without knowing what happened.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
All the "i can't even tell a difference" posts are BS and i can "prove" it. The day the trailer dropped i got a frantic message from a pal that knows nothing about this whole situation and didn't even know Vic was swapped out. He asked me why they changed Qrows VA because the trailer sounds like somebody imitating Qrow. Personally i agree. He's doing a pretty good impression but it's still noticeable and jarring even without knowing what happened.
I agree. Once you hear it for longer than a second it will be noticable. Whether people get pissed off enough to drop RWBY over it will be the thing to watch for.

PrinceofAllCucks

Only Tyrone could take the Pride of a Saiyan.
kiwifarms.net

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino