Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
New article. Links to John Michael Kelly. :story:

Amid Anime’s #MeToo Moment, Right-Wing Fans Are Attacking Survivors
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. And these same buffoons lambaste people who publish on Medium.com

1570682415486.png

You know, publish a neutral article about Vic on Medium.com, and you deserve to be attacked and threatened for a week straight because muh social justice.

Publish yet another hit piece on another glorified blogging website, and get retweeted and asspats by the blue checkmark talking heads.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 965660
I'm sorry I just can't get over the freaking anime girl tattoo over his chest. Literally everything about Shane is an embarrassment. Shane seems to be one of those losers who thinks getting tattoos will make him cool.

Spoiler alert Shane. It doesn't. It just makes you a loser with tattoos.
Look down at that during sex. (Because we know he won't do the work)

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
New article. Links to John Michael Kelly. :story:

Amid Anime’s #MeToo Moment, Right-Wing Fans Are Attacking Survivors
Of couse retweeted by fatty long arms.

View attachment 965768
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you. And these same buffoons lambaste people who publish on Medium.com

View attachment 965769
That article is literal shit. In a bad way.

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
Finally got around to the Killstream. MBA is saying a bunch of shit that applies to the buddies he carries over at KV.

"No one says shit when certain other people do it."

Sounds familiar.

My favorite?

"I apologized twice to him [of course, indirectly] Here's the problem that happens on YouTube [surprisingly no mention of Twitter], People don't just want you to apologize, they want you to apologize to the person you hurt, all their fucking fans, everybody else, and then they want you to bow down and kiss ass."

This. Nigga.

Also, it's interesting that he can make threats of 'calling certain people to take care of others' but when it comes to him, you better show up to his house like a man. What kind of pussy shit is that? He is crying about people calling him a pedo and a child abuser, etc... Again, doesn't feel so good to have your name drug through the mud on some shit that you feel is incorrect. But you know what sucks for MBA? He's on Youtube and twitter, and has how many fans? He's a public figure, especially after the sperg out. So what they say is perfectly fine.

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
What survivors are being targeted? The survivors of hair pulling, or the survivor of being made to cry while pregnant?

All the "i can't even tell a difference" posts are BS and i can "prove" it. The day the trailer dropped i got a frantic message from a pal that knows nothing about this whole situation and didn't even know Vic was swapped out. He asked me why they changed Qrows VA because the trailer sounds like somebody imitating Qrow. Personally i agree. He's doing a pretty good impression but it's still noticeable and jarring even without knowing what happened.
If whatshisname weren't a dedicated kickvic jerk, I'd actually appreciate that he's attempting to copy Vic's rendition. Other people I've seen replaced, like that guy from Mononokean and Ronpo from Bungo Stray Dogs don't even make an attempt to copy Vic. It just jarringly switches to a completely different voice and pretends it doesn't. I might be a dub watcher, but any anime that replaces Vic is enough to make me switch to sub for that specific anime, just to avoid supporting or enduring the change.

View attachment 965660
I'm sorry I just can't get over the freaking anime girl tattoo over his chest. Literally everything about Shane is an embarrassment. Shane seems to be one of those losers who thinks getting tattoos will make him cool.

Spoiler alert Shane. It doesn't. It just makes you a loser with tattoos.
What I can't get over are the FACE GUIDELINES STILL IN THE TATTOO. ARE YOU KIDDING ME WITH THAT?
Yeah.... its been amazingly quiet for me during the last almost month.
Well, as amusing as it is to watch people slam into a brick wall and then get mad at the wall, it's good to hear you're not being harassed.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since this has been posted before, I will update the stats for people mildly interested:
Previously on Donga stream - Streamed 11 hours ago with 586 views, 36 < 52 dislikes and comments getting deleted. Last I saw there were four, now there's one.

Currently sitting at: Streamed Oct. 7, 2019, 784 views, 37 < 55 dislikes. 0 comments.
Donga's really figured out the Youtube Algorithms
He made another one:

Bessie

can't shake the other head
kiwifarms.net
MBA is turning more and more into MundaneBlack everyday.

View attachment 966087

So much for taking a vacation away from youtube.
If we get another Dame Pesos out of this saga, it will have been worth it. Cross your fingers, guys.

ETA: Just listen to that laugh. :)

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Éire-Ice36

Vincit Veritas. You know who I am.
kiwifarms.net
Nick tears MBA a new asshole.

View attachment 965715
Nick put MBA in his place. That was fucking brutal.

Finally got around to the Killstream. MBA is saying a bunch of shit that applies to the buddies he carries over at KV.

"No one says shit when certain other people do it."

Sounds familiar.

My favorite?

"I apologized twice to him [of course, indirectly] Here's the problem that happens on YouTube [surprisingly no mention of Twitter], People don't just want you to apologize, they want you to apologize to the person you hurt, all their fucking fans, everybody else, and then they want you to bow down and kiss ass."

This. Nigga.

Also, it's interesting that he can make threats of 'calling certain people to take care of others' but when it comes to him, you better show up to his house like a man. What kind of pussy shit is that? He is crying about people calling him a pedo and a child abuser, etc... Again, doesn't feel so good to have your name drug through the mud on some shit that you feel is incorrect. But you know what sucks for MBA? He's on Youtube and twitter, and has how many fans? He's a public figure, especially after the sperg out. So what they say is perfectly fine.
People want him to apologize and start making amends, not flip-flop on leaving social platforms and then going back to talking shit. It makes the apology look disingenuous. What MBA doesn't get, is that you don't have to be a bitch to be humble. MBA made himself into a bigger bitch by trying to be humble and an even bigger one by STILL trying to start shit with Nick before he put him in his place.

Last edited:

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino