Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Here are some tweets under Montello's twitter post about her "article" (which Michele liked).

More stuff #thathappened

trump.PNG

So, he just walked around the changing room and not a single soul did anything at all. Not the models themselves, not security, not even con staff (they just banned him afterwards).
Is Vic Trump now? Pretty sure the same story was actually told about Trump.

We also have a name attached to the "Vic made a pregnant woman cry" claims now.

trump3.PNG

Higgins is also a VA and the voice of Sakura in Naruto. She stopped tweeting sometime in 2017, so no way of knowing what she thinks of Vic now. No recent likes either.

Lastly, Montello showing that she's unbiased and extremely mature.

trump2.PNG

Gee Willows Wilson!

Holy Hijab, Ms. Marvel!
kiwifarms.net
He made another one:
This is a good comment

Migs Reviews
9 hours ago
not only that, nick confirmed that vic has not chosen to appeal. making it sound like he will later. when we know no one would want to, and its not an appeal, its a new case on new charges, but he's still shilling the gofundme and theyve raised 4k since they lost.

Glad to see these people are on top of everything.

As for Vic making a pregnant Higgin cry? I had multiple co-workers get pregnant during their time working. Customers can say the most terrible, or even just small shit and if it hits the right nerve, they will cry. It doesn't always mean shit. Grow the fuck up.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Like I said in the MBA thread after he yeeted his ass out of the killstream : He will come back in less than a week.
And yet somehow, I still can't imagine him actually showing up to a fight.

(Even after throwing out the challenge, dismissing it behind everyone's backs, then confirming it again on Killstream.)

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
As for Vic making a pregnant Higgin cry? I had multiple co-workers get pregnant during their time working. Customers can say the most terrible, or even just small shit and if it hits the right nerve, they will cry. It doesn't always mean shit. Grow the fuck up.
Notice that they never say how many months pregnant.
And my guess it that she was in her early pregnancy, when you can't tell by just looking that someone is pregnant.
Because if she was like 7 months pregnant, you can bet that they would hammer "a 7 months pregnant woman" rather that simply "a pregnant woman".
So I doubt Vic even know she was pregnant.

As for making her cry... bitch please, you can make a pregnant woman cry by telling her the most mundane things...

BrandedEagle

kiwifarms.net
Just going to say this because it needs to be said. these people coming out with 'i'm a fan of vic's but" just stop. you're basically announcing that you're cucking yourself for milady. at least have some dignity and admit you never liked the guy.
anyone with an ounce of dignity/honesty/self-respect would think farther than their micro e-peen extends. None of them do though because then they have to admit their other idols/jerk bait/waifu's are back-stabbing bitches.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
I survived the men of Kick Vic.

Not that they touched me or anything, I survived their audacity to run their mouths when their pasts are worse than Vic's. It was traumatizing to say the least.

They would've been better off hanging onto the snack trays and keeping their mouths shut.
God I wouldn't even want a KV man near me, they probably reek of soy and sweat.

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
MBA is turning more and more into MundaneBlack everyday.

View attachment 966087

So much for taking a vacation away from youtube.
I knew the fat, dumb bastard wouldn't be able to keep himself away. The moment he released that farce of an apology video, I didn't believe a single world of it because like a predictable and petty piece of shit, he doesn't know how to let things go, falls for as much shitty bait as humanly possible, and has an inferiority complex that rivals Senpai's. MBA is a fucking idiot, he never planned to quit and even if he did, it's so incredibly easy to draw him back in that any talk of him taking a vacation or doing whatever other stupid shit he said he'd do might as well be taken with a grain of salt. The dude's a fucking joke.
Nick put MBA in his place. That was fucking brutal.

People want him to apologize and start making amends, not flip-flop on leaving social platforms and then going back to talking shit. It makes the apology look disingenuous. What MBA doesn't get, is that you don't have to be a bitch to be humble. MBA made himself into a bigger bitch by trying to be humble and an even bigger one by STILL trying to start shit with Nick before he put him in his place.
He's so easy to bait and always feels like he has to be respected and be top dog and always wailing like a giant fucking baby when people have legitimate dislike of him as a person because he's actual shit in every sense. If someone has to constantly say they don't care what someone thinks about them while constantly getting assmad that they are disliked, probably means that he actually does care a lot. The fucking idiot hasn't learned a goddamn thing and he's already regressing.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Let me tell you something: there are a lot of RWBY fans who will go down with the ship and dismiss anyone who lays down any criticism as “haters”. And I think someone said here anyone who would drop the show has already left. Some may stay out of completionism, but RWBY is RT’s moneymaker, and they have enough defenders willing to make a hugbox for them. P
1. I'm a completionist but this situation went beyond what I could deal with. If you are willing to compromise your ethics for the sake of a show, you aren't worth much.

2. Hugboxes only work as long as the narrative can explain events. The narrative is "The SJW market is large enough to bring success to our company." That was broken by gen:Locks failure, three rounds of layoffs and upper management being sacked.

3. Rooster Teeth has a cash flow problem. They get a big burst of subscribers for RWBY who then cancel when RWBY is over. Right now RT is most likely operating at a defecit do to gen:Lock and they might be years recovering from that.

AT&T needs them to be profitable now though. If RT current staff won't change course to become profitable, they have been show that their CEO is replaceable. Everyone else is too.

I have also been wrong about most of the events so far so take this with a grain of salt.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
AT&T needs them to be profitable now though. If RT current staff won't change course to become profitable, they have been show that their CEO is replaceable. Everyone else is too.

I have also been wrong about most of the events so far so take this with a grain of salt.
To be fair: making RT profitable again might be a foregone conclusion. They essentially told one half of their fandom to fuck off, so they're stuck with the fans they have left. Even though they have no money.

Even if they turned around and pulled some "Pretending to be Exceptional" gymnastics, I doubt they're getting most of those paypigs back ever.

Smartest move any RT employee could make right now is networking their asses off and making a fallback plan.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Here are some tweets under Montello's twitter post about her "article" (which Michele liked).

More stuff #thathappened

View attachment 966199

So, he just walked around the changing room and not a single soul did anything at all. Not the models themselves, not security, not even con staff (they just banned him afterwards).
Is Vic Trump now? Pretty sure the same story was actually told about Trump.

We also have a name attached to the "Vic made a pregnant woman cry" claims now.

View attachment 966202

Higgins is also a VA and the voice of Sakura in Naruto. She stopped tweeting sometime in 2017, so no way of knowing what she thinks of Vic now. No recent likes either.

Lastly, Montello showing that she's unbiased and extremely mature.

View attachment 966204

We don’t even know if this is true. And how convenient that this little bitch decides to mention Higgins’ name when she hasn’t even used her Twitter account since 2017. It’s not enough they create these bullshit narratives; they have to involve other VA’s who probably aren’t even aware of this. I don’t buy this story for a minute.

And mondildo, Vic may have “failed” that fan as a hero, but you failed mankind for being a worthless waste of human resource, so do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino