Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - The culture wars know no limit

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
Someone above mentioned that in YF's stream that it's not Sabat, but someone else with a lot of clout in the dubbing biz.

Not sure if it's in reference to the conventions specifically or something else. He's been pretty cagey with his info. Almost as bad as anime cliffhangers.

Nick is also speculating on how hilarious it would be for a server to drop comically large envelopes with lawsuit documents at their workplaces or even at cons.
That would be the cherry on top, for me at least.

5t3n0g0ph3r

kiwifarms.net
Someone above mentioned that in YF's stream that it's not Sabat, but someone else with a lot of clout in the dubbing biz.

Not sure if it's in reference to the conventions specifically or something else. He's been pretty cagey with his info. Almost as bad as anime cliffhangers.
This is why I suggested looking at VAs who have their own recording studios, like Chis Sabat's OkraTron 5000, or those who are consistently involved in a producer or director role (which is why I suggested Mike McFarland).

Last edited:

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Question regarding discovery.
Say they open Sabats DMs, and find some other unrelated criminal stuff, like pics of him hip deep in a 12 year old dressed as Yamcha?
Is that something that would be addressed separately, or are they only getting relevant tweets?
Maybe it was cringey to do, but I went ahead and justice chatted him with this question tonight. I rephrased it to not name drop Sabat and to leave out the CP, but he used CP as an example in the response he gave anyway - maybe he had read your post. Here it is at 40:05 - 42:02.

tl;dw: It would not be admissible in the case they are doing discovery for if it is irrelevant to that case, but most likely the attorney would not be compelled to report the evidence to the police. It's unclear if that evidence would be admissible in a separate criminal case if he did - he kinda misinterpreted that part of my question, though I should have phrased it more clearly.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's unclear if that evidence would be admissible in a separate criminal case if he did - he kinda misinterpreted that part of my question, though I should have phrased it more clearly.
Whether or not it was admissible, a lot of professions have a legal requirement as mandatory reporters to report knowledge of child abuse. A number of lawyers have such an obligation as well because of other work they do. If you are a mandatory reporter and you fail to do so, you would yourself be guilty of a crime.

So however it came up, odds are good it would end up in the hands of law enforcement. It would be up to the LEA to decide what to do with it or whether to seek to obtain the same information in a way that would make it admissible.

As in other laws, apparently, Texas takes an expansive view of this obligation.

In Texas, everyone is a mandatory reporter. Failure to report is a misdemeanor crime.

Last edited:

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
So Feb 1 on Twitter Kameha Con announces Vic Mignogna will no longer be attending. Mar 4 on Twitter they announce Chris Sabat will be going. I'll just leave you to your own opinions but I am definitely going Hmmmmm on this.

Edit: Monica Rial is also on the list for this Con, granted she was announced back in Dec 2018. Maybe shenanigans are a foot won't know for sure till someone spills the beans or digs the dirt up.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
So Feb 1 on Twitter Kameha Con announces Vic Mignogna will no longer be attending. Mar 4 on Twitter they announce Chris Sabat will be going. I'll just leave you to your own opinions but I am definitely going Hmmmmm on this.
So some slithering snake who has been covertly going around defaming Vic in PMs and the like is now directly benefiting from a con breaching a contract with Vic and establishing one with Sabat instead.

I'm sure it's completely innocent though and that he isn't going to get his ass sued off.

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
So some slithering snake who has been covertly going around defaming Vic in PMs and the like is now directly benefiting from a con breaching a contract with Vic and establishing one with Sabat instead.

I'm sure it's completely innocent though and that he isn't going to get his ass sued off.
Here is Nicks post on what made me look that stuff up. May be reading too much into it, but notice the capitalized word. Could that be his "tell"?

Attachments

Reactions: Burnout

Jaimas

Broniversal Soldier
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so we have:
Ron soy- Protected his account since early yesterday
Monica rial- no tweets since March 11th
Chris Sabat- no tweets since March 4th
Marzgurl- still blabbing with her sick backpeddle
>Jamie Marchie
Amanda Winn-Lee: Radio silence since her thread started (Hi, Brianna)
Hanleia: Protected since she got doxed
Pridemore: Repeatedly reactivating/deactivating account for pity points
Samantha Inoue-Harte: DFE Mode since the SWAT Hoax

Drip Feed

If traps are gay then i am too
kiwifarms.net
financially this will most likely hit them at cons, i know people that dont even follow this shit but read about the stories these women have given with no proof and said they side with Vic, and this is with me saying that i have no opinion on it to not sway theirs, but i know that its not just people constantly on this topic thinking its fishy, passers by do too so i wonder how their booths for autographs go, i sure as hell wouldn't want to touch anyone at a con after this thats for sure, mutual or not.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
so i wonder how their booths for autographs go, i sure as hell wouldn't want to touch anyone at a con after this thats for sure, mutual or not.
I wouldn't want any sort of contact with any woman (or man for that matter) with a history of false rape accusations. Those could ruin your life. Just best to avoid such people like they literally have the plague. Actually a plague carrier would be safer.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
Here is Nicks post on what made me look that stuff up. May be reading too much into it, but notice the capitalized word. Could that be his "tell"?
I routinely use capitalized words for emphasis when italics are not available to me.

Without more, I think he's just saying that a DB con should definitely invite Broly's VA seeing as how well that movie did. He's routinely emphasized the cash cow that movie was since this mess started.

And, holy shit, are the Farms ever a mess right now. The server is laggy AF. Fuckin' New Zealand Kiwi.

Reactions: Burnout

Urbanmech

kiwifarms.net
I routinely use capitalized words for emphasis when italics are not available to me.

Without more, I think he's just saying that a DB con should definitely invite Broly's VA seeing as how well that movie did. He's routinely emphasized the cash cow that movie was since this mess started.

And, holy shit, are the Farms ever a mess right now. The server is laggy AF. Fuckin' New Zealand Kiwi.
Yea with his stream last night and him wanting to let everyone know who it was, just thinking maybe he's dropping hints. But like I said I may be reading too much into it.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
This is why I suggested looking at VAs who have their own recording studios, like Chis Sabat's OkraTron 5000, or those who are consistently involved in a producer or director role (which is why I suggested Mik McFarland).
The only Funi VAs I can think of with similar/higher status to Sabat are Mike McFarland (really hope it's not him), Justin Cook, and Colleen Clinkenbeard. Maybe Caitlin Glass. I guess Sean Schemmel has pull as the voice of Goku.

>Jamie Marchie
Jamie Marchi and Amber Heard are cut from the same crazy cloth.

5t3n0g0ph3r

kiwifarms.net
The only Funi VAs I can think of with similar/higher status to Sabat are Mike McFarland (really hope it's not him), Justin Cook, and Colleen Clinkenbeard.
I know this going to sound stupid but have McFarland, Cook, and Clinkenbeard retweeted, liked, or made #kickvic tweets?
I don't remember if they did.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino