Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Megaroad

Space Adventure
kiwifarms.net
ANN recently put out a survey on drumming up money since they're almost broke. I guess this is how ANN plans to drum up legal fees

View attachment 683068

For the low low price of $3000, you too can pretend your friends with your favorite ANN staffer and hang out with them in Japan!
Late to replying to this but this is a scam.

It only cost me a lil over $2000 for a three week trip for two to both Kyoto and Tokyo last year, with $1000 for spending money which I still had a few hundred left afterwards.

Clint Westwood

Boats and hoes.
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. The guy to whom Sabat was supposedly sending PMs to has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

Interesting note about Blum and McGlynn. Both were supposed to be appearing at Anime Matsuri alongside Vic and both cancelled their appearances.

Interesting thing to send to Nick.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
It isn't completely irrelevant. Vic couldn't probably sue for that by itself. However, it could still be part of the evidence establishing he was actually damaged by the scandal. The damages probably wouldn't be much as they were at least partly fixed, although apparently the credits on iTunes don't actually link to his real profile for some dumb(?) nefarious (?) reason.
It shows a clear pattern of not simply an HR move, but clear petty harrassment by Funi or someone with direct influence over their operations. It likely violates any contracts they had with Vic. It’s also the sort of thing that would get Sony to notice. Actors and production people put huge stock in credits. It’s their CV or Resume. Regardless of how they feel about Vic or #kickvic, a publisher or studio that sneakily deletes existing credits will really piss off everyone. There’s politics, and then there is fucking with somebodies prior body of work which takes away income. Credits are like gospel to the film industry. You do not fuck with them! Union or not. Of course SAG etc will use this as a recruiting tool and a club to beat Sony with. “See what happens when you work non union!” There is no way messing with the credits for Vic results in a positive for Funi or Sony. That sort of thing tends to piss off corporate overlords.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit. The guy to whom Sabat was supposedly sending PMs to has his own Encyclopedia Dramatica page.

How many of these people have ED pages? I know Vic has his own, this Evan Gragg guy, and Tom Hiddleston-on-crack.
MarzGurl does not have her own, sadly.
She is featured on the Channel Awesome page (NSFW):
And on Anime News Network's page (NSFW):
Zach Bertschy and Hope Chapman have their own pages:

I think that's it.

• Informative
Reactions: Male Idiot

Clint Westwood

Boats and hoes.
kiwifarms.net
Interesting note about Blum and McGlynn. Both were supposed to be appearing at Anime Matsuri alongside Vic and both cancelled their appearances.

Well, I found this out:

And this:

Blum and McGlynn cancelled their appearances there even before the Vic situation arose.

Ouch another litigant has joined the battle.....

View attachment 695993
Umm.....what minor did Vic have sex with? Or even try to have sex with?

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst...or ScarJo if you prefer.
kiwifarms.net
How many of these people have ED pages? I know Vic has his own, this Evan Gragg guy, and Tom Hiddleston-on-crack.
MarzGurl does not have her own, sadly.
She is featured on the Channel Awesome page (NSFW):
And on Anime News Network's page (NSFW):
Zach Bertschy and Hope Chapman have their own pages:

I think that's it.
Someone should include how Hope interviewed Vic last year only to trash him now like the desperate bandwagon jumper she is

Also damn I forgot about Zac getting butthurt over Kodomo no Jidan

GeePee

kiwifarms.net
Edited to add this video of J Michael Tatum at a panel in 2014 where he says Vic is the industry lightning rod where people are like "Fuck that guy". Starts at 13:45.
I believe Tatum tweeted around 2017 or 2018 defending Vic from homophobia accusations,the guy can't seem to make up his mind whether he likes him or not...

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
You know at this point I don't know how the beard and the amazons will find the right time to serve papers cause they constantly get more ammunition and more targets to shoot at.
Can't they just do it in waves. Go for the big fish first then move on to just the fish then the small fish?

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt
Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino