Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

jellycar

Patty Hearst/Mariya Takeuchi/Ellen Feiss
kiwifarms.net
How many of these people have ED pages? I know Vic has his own, this Evan Gragg guy, and Tom Hiddleston-on-crack.
MarzGurl does not have her own, sadly.
She is featured on the Channel Awesome page (NSFW):
And on Anime News Network's page (NSFW):
Zach Bertschy and Hope Chapman have their own pages:

I think that's it.
Someone should include how Hope interviewed Vic last year only to trash him now like the desperate bandwagon jumper she is

Also damn I forgot about Zac getting butthurt over Kodomo no Jidan

GeePee

kiwifarms.net
Edited to add this video of J Michael Tatum at a panel in 2014 where he says Vic is the industry lightning rod where people are like "Fuck that guy". Starts at 13:45.
I believe Tatum tweeted around 2017 or 2018 defending Vic from homophobia accusations,the guy can't seem to make up his mind whether he likes him or not...

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
You know at this point I don't know how the beard and the amazons will find the right time to serve papers cause they constantly get more ammunition and more targets to shoot at.
Can't they just do it in waves. Go for the big fish first then move on to just the fish then the small fish?

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

OneHandClapping

Make it stop
kiwifarms.net
I knew you could rely on Dante to be based!

Reuben Langdon starred in Vic's Star Trek Continues. I remember Cody from Anime Outsiders once stating that it is safe to assume that anyone who participated in that movie is Vic's friend.
And Todd Haberkorn was Spock. The thing is, if I remember right, during the opening salvos against Vic Tod threw him under the bus with the others. Only after he got Pridemore'd and lawyered up (and I assume Vic introduced him to BHBH) did he go to Vic's side.

• Agree
Reactions: 5t3n0g0ph3r

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
And, holy shit, are the Farms ever a mess right now. The server is laggy AF. Fuckin' New Zealand Kiwi.
To be fair, the shooter was a Roo. Not that New Zealanders aren't jerks in their own right. (Don't think they deserved that, though.)

Here's Nick's response to the tweet:
And here's mine:

Wow. So she sees some of her buddies get (at this point, effectively) sued for playing fast and loose with sexual assault accusations, and yet she goes ahead and piles on anyway. Workin' with some big, big brains here, folks.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I knew you could rely on Dante to be based!

Reuben Langdon starred in Vic's Star Trek Continues. I remember Cody from Anime Outsiders once stating that it is safe to assume that anyone who participated in that movie is Vic's friend.
Except for ex-fiancee Michele Specht. She is on that #kickvic bandwagon. In a way, I feel bad that her fiance cheated on her. That doesn't mean Vic's life should be destroyed, though.

I believe Tatum tweeted around 2017 or 2018 defending Vic from homophobia accusations,the guy can't seem to make up his mind whether he likes him or not...
If we do not have that tweet archived, it needs to be.

Kazuma Kuwabara

kiwifarms.net
I'm kinda curious to see where Chuck Huber falls on this issue. On one hand, he is part of the old Funimation guard (being the first professional actor to work for them), but he was also on Star Trek Continues as McCoy alongside Vic and Todd.

Reactions: The Decimator

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino