ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Ooooh now he is virtue signalling...Even though I think I know what you are doing, I will ask just for good measure :
What are you plotting Chuck ?
Hey Chuck, I don’t know if you’re stupid or ignorant or both, but that “disabled man” is trying to destroy your friend, by using social media, connections with news outlets and blatantly overcharging his legal fees. Cut the Mr. Rogers bullshit. You’re hurting Vic, hurting your fans and hurting yourself.

I don’t know how this guy doesn’t have his own thread, but I think now is a good time to make one.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Kinda funny how I was going to archive and post those earlier, but after seeing how many tweets he posted, I felt too lazy and demotivated to do so. Instead I thought: "Eh, @Nontransferable is gonna post these later." And you delivered. I like how you are the trustworthy archiver in my mind now. Your research skills are also top notch.

Speaking of C(h)uck:

chuck.PNG

Talking about Michele here. I don't think Michele was showering Slatosch with kindness when she told him Vic would be charged with a crime. Also don't think her aiding the people that want Vic destroyed by writing him a melodramatic email when he was at his lowest which only purpose was to later be used in a legal document to make Vic look bad was an act of kindness. Her liking literally dozens of tweets a day shitting on Vic also doesn't scream kindness to me.

Another hot take. Vic's own fans are responsible for his bad reputation and him not getting work / getting invited to conventions. Not the group of people that, you know, spread the rumor that Vic is a serial sexual harasser and will harass every convention and studio that dares to work with Vic.

chuck2.PNG

chuck3.PNG

chuck4.PNG

chuck5.PNG

chuck6.PNG

(all of those were already archived)

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Kinda funny how I was going to archive and post those earlier, but after seeing how many tweets he posted, I felt too lazy and demotivated to do so. Instead I thought: "Eh, @Nontransferable is gonna post these later." And you delivered. I like how you are the trustworthy archiver in my mind now. Your research skills are also top notch.

Speaking of C(h)uck:

View attachment 1002200

Talking about Michele here. I don't think Michele was showering Slatosch with kindness when she told him Vic would be charged with a crime. Also don't think her aiding the people that want Vic destroyed by writing him a melodramatic email when he was at his lowest which only purpose was to later be used in a legal document to make Vic look bad was an act of kindness. Her liking literally dozens of tweets a day shitting on Vic also doesn't scream kindness to me.

Another hot take. Vic's own fans are responsible for his bad reputation and him not getting work / getting invited to conventions. Not the group of people that, you know, spread the rumor that Vic is a serial sexual harasser and will harass every convention and studio that dares to work with Vic.

View attachment 1002215

View attachment 1002216

View attachment 1002217

View attachment 1002218

View attachment 1002220

It’s official. Chuck Huber is now an NPC.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

Speaking of C(h)uck:

View attachment 1002200

View attachment 1002215

View attachment 1002216

View attachment 1002217

View attachment 1002218

View attachment 1002220

Stop trying to tell us what to do Chuck.

Notspecialdude

kiwifarms.net
I pity chuck. I really do. Its pretty clear he wants this to end, but he has no way to end it himself. He cant convince either party to stop at this stage, and KV has no reason to back down.

His only hope is that he can shame ISWV into backing down since they are the only "vulnerable" group. He figures, probably correctly too, that if Vic's fans make a concerted effort to ask vic to drop the suit, he might drop it. The problem is that he's fence sitting on the core issue. (Said issue being if the Vic accusations are true.) He obvious doesnt want to burn any bridges by outright admiting his doubt of the claims, but likewise is trying real hard the shift the discussion away from that topic.

A pitiful man stuck in a wholy avoidable situation. What a shame.

DragoonSierra

kiwifarms.net

Speaking of C(h)uck:

View attachment 1002200

View attachment 1002215

View attachment 1002216

View attachment 1002217

View attachment 1002218

View attachment 1002220

According to the convention owners Nick has spoken with thats not true. Theyre afraid of the mob that will be set upon them if they even think about inviting him. They have a business to run and inviting TI doesnt help them.

Moguro Fukuzou

Customer Satisfaction 100% Guaranteed
kiwifarms.net

Speaking of C(h)uck:

View attachment 1002200

View attachment 1002215

View attachment 1002216

View attachment 1002217

View attachment 1002218

View attachment 1002220

That's not how it works Chuck, it's impossible for anyone with any kind of fanbase to fully police it and get rid of these 'reactive' supporters as you call them. I mean when I see cons tweeting about Vic being invited the comments are largely full of Vic fans just being super happy.

Crazedking

kiwifarms.net
fuck him, im usually advocating for neutrality in most aspect of life but when your sitting on a fence shitting on side and kissing ass on the other you deserver to get called out.

I agree withChuck though that ISWV is pretty autistic, much like KV is a bunch of exceptional individuals. clickbait youtubers dont help and i think even nick got swept into the movement. Call them for what they are but getting on stupid petty fights on twitters with folks is pretty autistic.

There is unnessary antagonizing of each other sides that happen and it would due everyone to chill out and rein the tardness but at this point chuck is joining a third group of exceptional individual which is the supid "Healing the community side". The community per say is wounded and festering. You dont jsut slap a bandaid now and hope it all goes away.

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
Without power leveling (any more than necessary) I'll say this: Chuck is a flat out liar on that score (or just toeing whatever line Shane wants him to) because if Vic's fans were a problem for his brand, that would've been true when he was supposedly the "anime fandom powerhouse" that Monica & co were afraid of. His "brand" is only at risk due to voice actor paranoia. Any idiot that is supposedly a Vic fan that someone might legit think is a threat isn't affected in the LEAST by whether or not Vic is actually AT an event, if anything, a Vic crazed psychopath is more likely to cause problems because he's NOT there. (the Dominique Skye at KC effect)

And this is the core of why Chuck just needs to STFU. One of these two things must be true, Either:
* Vic is a legit threat to the safety of some people at conventions, in which case KV won't and shouldn't ever stop talking because that's how they protect others
* Vic is not a threat and thus Monica & co ARE liars for explicitly saying he is and the case has merit for that reason in which case ISWV should keep talking until justice is done

It is not possible for both those statements to be true, nor is it possible for neither to be true. One of those statements means at least one side has a right and even a moral obligation to get their point across. I think Chuck wants to believe that Vic is not a threat and Monica is not a liar but we've come to far for that to be possible, so as I said before, he's throwing in with the "industry" side to protect the highest likely income stream option.

Also, I explicitly showed before that Chuck is (behind the scenes) in bed with Shane, if you didn't believe it before, he's spouting the exact same nonsense Shane was saying at the beginning now.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
fuck him, im usually advocating for neutrality in most aspect of life but when your sitting on a fence shitting on side and kissing ass on the other you deserver to get called out.

I agree withChuck though that ISWV is pretty autistic, much like KV is a bunch of exceptional individuals. clickbait youtubers dont help and i think even nick got swept into the movement. Call them for what they are but getting on stupid petty fights on twitters with folks is pretty autistic.

There is unnessary antagonizing of each other sides that happen and it would due everyone to chill out and rein the tardness but at this point chuck is joining a third group of exceptional individual which is the supid "Healing the community side". The community per say is wounded and festering. You dont jsut slap a bandaid now and hope it all goes away.
Autism happens.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
According to the convention owners Nick has spoken with thats not true. Theyre afraid of the mob that will be set upon them if they even think about inviting him. They have a business to run and inviting TI doesnt help them.
No, see, it's still their fault because [insert vague and bullshit non-response here.].

What makes Chuck's tweets even more insulting is that Vic obviously adores his fans, and they love him back. Hell, his fans are probably the biggest reason why, even after everything KV did to him, Vic isn't dead. To say that THEY'RE responsible for harassing the cons is, quite frankly, scummy and slimy.

MadPanda

kiwifarms.net
You know at least something good came from Vic's case being dismissed at TCPA. Seems we(and Vic) now know Chuck is just another spineless person in Vics life. Hopefully when all is said and done, Vic keeps his distance from Chuck as far as personal relationships go.

He may not be as malicious as the cuntastic duo and the cuck, but still a bad friend to have in your corner.

Vic needs more friends like @Svetlana and nick(even if vic and nicks approach to problems and morals are way different) that will have his back, and less like chuck.

Last edited:

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
I'm gonna take my L on that one.
I still think that the dude is an unpredictible weirdo, and that speculating on his future moves is a waste of time.
But I'm gonna take my words back on him not being worth talking about.

He's going deeper and deeper in his dellusion, and went from preaching peace to shiting on the nice people.
I'm OK with the former, as stupid as it is, but the later is unforgivable... Calling out Vic's fans and Nick... Seriously?

I still think he needs his own thread, tho, especially if he keeps tweeting that much...

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
You know at least something good came from Vic's case being dismissed at TCPA. Seems we(and Vic) now know Chuck is just another spineless person in Vics life. Hopefully when all is said and done, Vic keeps his distance from Chuck as far as personal relationships go.
If he wasn't wary before, he should also avoid:
Sonny Strait
Megan Shipman
Kristen McGuire

As other "Shane-adjacent" actors in this mess.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino