Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
Brief recap of a brief video: No sanctions. No deposition for Slatosch. But more hilariously, Nick was told that Judge Chupp said to Lemoine that he didn’t seem confident about the appeal situation. 🤔
Also, Chupp didn't like the idea of deposing the opposing counsel it seems.
Nick predicts that Ty will ask for a protective order.

EDIT: Oh, and transcript incoming.

Bizarro No. 1

We're all living on my World
kiwifarms.net
I pity him for being a bitch-ass pansy. :(
Me? I mock him for that. He's a mostly useless pest.

Initially, I found Douchette to be the most annoying character in all of this, but Cowardly Chupp and Chuckles the dorky clown/Bizarro Yoda (who T/F goes around saying "I do not believe the universe rewards that kind of behavior" w/a straight face?) have surpassed him on my list.

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
Me? I mock him for that. He's a mostly useless pest.

Initially, I found Douchette to be the most annoying character in all of this, but Cowardly Chupp and Chuckles the dorky clown/Bizarro Yoda (who T/F goes around saying "I do not believe the universe rewards that kind of behavior" w/a straight face?) have surpassed him on my list.
Mine are still Lemoine and Manjaw in all honesty. Mostly cause my brain can not comprehent that despite their human-like appearance, whenever I read what they say or do, it looks more like primates flinging shit everywhere, screaming and then rolling it before attacking some random other member of the population (the latter one specifically applies more to Manjaw, but you get the idea). Douchette was up there for a while, but he's more a shitty con-man than anything else.

I still hope Douchette's girlfriend takes to her good senses and decide to just not marry him. That's the one thing she can learn from Monica Rial if nothing else. Just don't marry your fiancée

I keep reading Chuck in a hippie voice for whatever reason. He reminds me of that one family member we all have that's eccentric, mellow af (possibly high) and boarderline trolling with nicesties.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With the level of projection of most of these die hard KV people.
Wonder what he's guilty of?
Has he done anything? Been drooling over young girls? Charged with a crime?
He's guilty of being too romantic.😉

How can women resist a man with this much charm?
1573259407674.png

Son of Sparda 84

kiwifarms.net
I know I dont talk much anymore, but given the craziness died down a little, what do you think the general opinion of Vic is in the con community? Obviously he still is racking in a lot of fans but do you think the majority still believe in the pedo claims and brush it off or have seen through most of the hogwash by now? Some of you guys are a lot closer to it and Twitter is a worthless pile to use for gauging since the majority is silent on it.
Referencing Stan Dahlin on this. He said there were several con owners excited over Vic's case being dismissed. There are several cons who are afraid to invite him. I do remember Pensacon this year threatening to call the police if there was anyone going there who support Vic

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
1573259996027.png
1573260110277.png

1573260237362.png

What is this? I am not familiar with Gamergate
1573260452750.png

I have this strange feeling he is single.
Very very single.

Ah here we go; thank you @Yuusha-sama for sharing
1573261848712.png

Very single

Aight place your bets people, is BT here:
-Racist
-Incel
-Nice guy
-Perv
-Guilty of some sort of crime

Maybe we can try to find out?

Last edited:

Interesting Hypothesis

Things that make you go hmmm...
kiwifarms.net
Some good news.
STCE's Comic-Con, the one that agreed to invite Vic in a series of DMs quoted above, has started announcing their guest line-up.

75259572_982290412117025_6560342452507567530_n.jpg

Cropped from: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l75dFliWr

That quoted Twitter account has since been suspended.

PrinceofAllCucks

Only Tyrone could take the Pride of a Saiyan.
kiwifarms.net
STCE's Comic-Con, the one that agreed to invite Vic in a series of DMs quoted above, has started announcing their guest line-up.

View attachment 1002636
Cropped from: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l75dFliWr

That quoted Twitter account has since been suspended.
How long until we get an announcement of a whale going missing from STCE?

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino