Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
Back in 2015, Tyson Rinehart wrote a Gamergate jab in the Prison School anime dub when it wasn't even in the original japanese script. Weebs were angry and Funimation never learned from the PR disaster that followed.
Well seeing as Funimation is mostly Sabat and his casting couch.....I could see why they'd have trouble learning from it. Not like they have changed much in that aspect.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Mine are still Lemoine and Manjaw in all honesty. Mostly cause my brain can not comprehent that despite their human-like appearance, whenever I read what they say or do, it looks more like primates flinging shit everywhere, screaming and then rolling it before attacking some random other member of the population (the latter one specifically applies more to Manjaw, but you get the idea). Douchette was up there for a while, but he's more a shitty con-man than anything else.

I still hope Douchette's girlfriend takes to her good senses and decide to just not marry him. That's the one thing she can learn from Monica Rial if nothing else. Just don't marry your fiancée

I keep reading Chuck in a hippie voice for whatever reason. He reminds me of that one family member we all have that's eccentric, mellow af (possibly high) and boarderline trolling with nicesties.
My good fellow, have you heard of "The Low Men"?

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
Well seeing as Funimation is mostly Sabat and his casting couch.....I could see why they'd have trouble learning from it. Not like they have changed much in that aspect.
In addition to the PR disaster, the Daily Dot did an article back in the day about it.

https://www.dailydot.com/parsec/prison-school-anime-funimation-gamergate/

From the end of the article:

"Prison School is a narrative about women deriding men and with a firm commitment to sexual exploitation, which makes it difficult to parse the translators’ choice to criticize Gamergate. Without clarification from Rinehart, it would be easy to read the line as mocking feminists rather than Gamergate supporters.

Perhaps Prison School was the wrong hill for anyone to die on in this particular political battle; but it does give us a fascinating glimpse at the ongoing issue that is Gamergate intruding into otherwise mindless entertainment."

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
You should take a look at his poetry:
View attachment 1002654
I guess that ticks the boxes for:
Very single

He's still better than Amberlynn reid when it comes to the rhymes. He's lacking in originality however.
If this is a rap however, he gets original points for not putting in rhymes about: Money, hoes, ass, titties, killing, guns, and grillz.

You know, he is looking like early-stages of LoLc0w. Wonder if he'll cultivate himself into one give it a few more years of virginhood.

My good fellow, have you heard of "The Low Men"?

Sadly never heard of them. I am not that well-read in Stephen King. Though... considering some people of KV. Sometimes the Lizard people theory and whatever this is, don't seem that far-fetched.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002647

Going through his pictures right now. Let me tell ya, not many black women there. Asian women. Or Latina women, Or...any real women really.
He could at least have cited the artist.

See when you say you read the depo, its obvious you didn't because you wouldn't be saying this crap you myopic fanboy
View attachment 1002655
So by any chance does that mean youtubers can be public figures?
By Chupp's standards, yes. Which is funny because Ron is a limited public figure as established by this case.

So Nick could call Ron "The Cuck Regent of Cuckold county and his retinue of merry Cucks whose cuckery is a well established fact throughout the land" and Ron would be impotent to prevent it.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Further proof that KickVic can’t meme:
View attachment 1002712
I hope nobody’s posted this one yet.
I don't think that specific one has been posted before, but so many of these stupid things have been made, because they're easy to make and KV can't meme. All you have to do to make a bingo sheet meme is to take the list of things your opponent says, make them sound stupid (such as changing to ALL CAPS or using exclamation points to imply that the opponent is a raving lunatic), and arrange them on a bingo sheet. There, done.

Hell, a similar one was posted almost two weeks ago and I had shit out a version of theirs in a few minutes by slightly editing the panels to reflect KV's arguments instead of ISWV's. It takes nothing to do, and anyone who finds them anything other than boring or mildly annoying is a sped.

a waste of time bingo card.png

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino