Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Garm

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1002647

Going through his pictures right now. Let me tell ya, not many black women there. Asian women. Or Latina women, Or...any real women really.
He could at least have cited the artist.

See when you say you read the depo, its obvious you didn't because you wouldn't be saying this crap you myopic fanboy
View attachment 1002655
So by any chance does that mean youtubers can be public figures?
By Chupp's standards, yes. Which is funny because Ron is a limited public figure as established by this case.

So Nick could call Ron "The Cuck Regent of Cuckold county and his retinue of merry Cucks whose cuckery is a well established fact throughout the land" and Ron would be impotent to prevent it.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Further proof that KickVic can’t meme:
View attachment 1002712
I hope nobody’s posted this one yet.
I don't think that specific one has been posted before, but so many of these stupid things have been made, because they're easy to make and KV can't meme. All you have to do to make a bingo sheet meme is to take the list of things your opponent says, make them sound stupid (such as changing to ALL CAPS or using exclamation points to imply that the opponent is a raving lunatic), and arrange them on a bingo sheet. There, done.

Hell, a similar one was posted almost two weeks ago and I had shit out a version of theirs in a few minutes by slightly editing the panels to reflect KV's arguments instead of ISWV's. It takes nothing to do, and anyone who finds them anything other than boring or mildly annoying is a sped.

a waste of time bingo card.png

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
See when you say you read the depo, its obvious you didn't because you wouldn't be saying this crap you myopic fanboy
View attachment 1002655
So by any chance does that mean youtubers can be public figures?
Oh this dipshit. Allow me to go an pick apart their statement

Wrong, Fan Clubs have no bearing on if one is a public figure.

Wrong, So directors, game devs, and anyone that goes to a convention as a guest are not private citizens either?

Wrong, are you even trying to make sense anymore? Paid autographs were a business decision that Vic himself was the one who came up with. It was so good an idea, that all the little pathetic VAs you are trying to defend, stole his idea, oh but not before trying to play moral high ground. "He is stealing from the fans!"

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Certified Thread Derailer™
kiwifarms.net
Lawtwitter silence is music to my ears.
Those that are talking are suddenly criticizing Chupp after praising him blindly. They're still trying to make it look good for them though.

"Well, maybe we'll depose Slatosch later"
"Its just because it would be confusing right now"

This is beautiful. It isn't fun being on the other side of Chupp boomering, is it? Womp womp.

Where's the hair pulling?

Bizarro No. 1

We're all living on my World
kiwifarms.net
Mine are still Lemoine and Manjaw in all honesty. Mostly cause my brain can not comprehent that despite their human-like appearance, whenever I read what they say or do, it looks more like primates flinging shit everywhere, screaming and then rolling it before attacking some random other member of the population (the latter one specifically applies more to Manjaw, but you get the idea). Douchette was up there for a while, but he's more a shitty con-man than anything else.

I still hope Douchette's girlfriend takes to her good senses and decide to just not marry him. That's the one thing she can learn from Monica Rial if nothing else. Just don't marry your fiancée
There are so many bad, pathetic actors here to choose from, right?

I find Douchette so annoying because I think he has more awareness than the rest of the KV queers. Like when he calls Vic a pedophile, he knows it's pure defamation, but not only doesn't he care he's gleeful about it, similar to Bertrand Russell 's description of Vlad Lenin as "impish"/"Mongolian" in his cruelty after he met him. He's a very sick & hollow soul.

The rest of the KV/MeToo mental cases are stuck at varying levels of delusion, some having convinced themselves all the lies told about Vic are true, some also seeing themselves as white knights...that any of these socially reeetarded freaks believe they're handling themselves in an adult manner is probably the funniest aspect of this BS to me.

I keep reading Chuck in a hippie voice for whatever reason. He reminds me of that one family member we all have that's eccentric, mellow af (possibly high) and boarderline trolling with nicesties.
I have a much more negative & unpleasant impression of Chuckles than that. One way I see & hear him: Gretard aka Scoldilocks!

Last edited:

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net
He has exactly the hairline I expected him to have.

Also:

View attachment 1003065

Will he ever know when to stop? Or does he think being hated by everybody will get him back into Sabat's favor?
He is most likely going to stop when he realizes the "friends" he was defending are not really friends at all, which sucks because he does seem to be manipulated by his colleagues.

• Feels
Reactions: P5Fever

Éire-Ice36

Watching idiots heading towards their own demise
kiwifarms.net
So that nigga is a stereotypical black nerd, nice to know.

There are so many bad, pathetic actors here to choose from, right?

I find Douchette so annoying because I think he has more awareness than the rest of the KV queers. Like when he calls Vic a pedophile, he knows it's pure defamation, but not only doesn't he care he's gleeful about it, similar to Bertrand Russell 's description of Vlad Lenin as "impish"/"Mongolian" in his cruelty after he met him. He's a very sick & hollow soul.

The rest of the KV/MeToo mental cases are stuck at varying levels of delusion, some having convinced themselves all the lies told about Vic are true, some also seeing themselves as white knights...that any of these socially reeetarded freaks believe they're handling themselves in an adult manner is probably the funniest aspect of this BS to me.

I have a much more negative & unpleasant impression of Chuckles than that. One way I see & hear him: Gretard aka Scoldilocks!

Anyone that goes and say "how dare you" Imma say, how dare you suck you the enemy you bitch! That's when the Uno reversal card is straight up stronger and Exodia. Chuck is in bed with Pedos which makes him no better than Sarah Wiedenheft.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Lawtwitter silence is music to my ears.
Those that are talking are suddenly criticizing Chupp after praising him blindly. They're still trying to make it look good for them though.

"Well, maybe we'll depose Slatosch later"
"Its just because it would be confusing right now"

This is beautiful. It isn't fun being on the other side of Chupp boomering, is it? Womp womp.

Where's the hair pulling?
Lawtwitter behaves remarkably like paid shill types. Whenever an unexpected development occurs or something happens that defeats their old point, they all go silent and/or mumble unconvincingly about things until the big boy in charge gives their marching orders - in this case, likely once Greg tweetstorms on his toilet - and then they'll confidently repeat everything he says like absolute fact and act like they came up with that solution independently and it's all obvious to anyone with a brain (so that 90% of all lawyers agree Vic is wrong).

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino