Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lawtwitter behaves remarkably like paid shill types. Whenever an unexpected development occurs or something happens that defeats their old point, they all go silent and/or mumble unconvincingly about things until the big boy in charge gives their marching orders - in this case, likely once Greg tweetstorms on his toilet - and then they'll confidently repeat everything he says like absolute fact and act like they came up with that solution independently and it's all obvious to anyone with a brain (so that 90% of all lawyers agree Vic is wrong).
It's really embarrassing, like when anyone posts something one of the spednought speds disagrees with and they all swarm whoever it is, often someone who has no fucking clue what's suddenly happening. It must be like being bitten to death by ducks, just a pathetic tard scrimmage where you're suddenly surrounded by idiots all babbling the same lines like defective NPCs in a game.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
STCE's Comic-Con, the one that agreed to invite Vic in a series of DMs quoted above, has started announcing their guest line-up.

View attachment 1002636
Cropped from: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l75dFliWr

That quoted Twitter account has since been suspended.
I hope to god that STCE's owner has phone recording set up, because lord it would be hilarious if they got another FRESH instance of TI to sue them over.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
Respect wamin, reee!
So, basically, BT is a lowkey racist uncle tom wannabe rapper incel looser.
And the dude still thinks he can talk down to other people?

The fact that Greg isn’t talking makes me think things went well for Vic.
Honnestly, I think Lemoine made his biggest mistake by asking to depose Ty over the notorization.
I think Chupp was not happy seeing a lawyer implying another lawyer commited fraud over a simple mistake.
It might be the trigger that made Chupp realize that Lemoine is playing games.
I'm eager to read the transcript.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Honnestly, I think Lemoine made his biggest mistake by asking to depose Ty over the notorization.
I think Chupp was not happy seeing a lawyer implying another lawyer commited fraud over a simple mistake.
It might be the trigger that made Chupp realize that Lemoine is playing games.
I'm eager to read the transcript.
Or he could just be unhappy he's being asked to do anything at all.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
Or he could just be unhappy he's being asked to do anything at all.
Yeah, that too.
But he did throw a jab at Lemoine about the appeal.
So I want to consider he might also be pissed a him especially.

And that move seems to be the most likely reeason, cause Lemoine went from attacking Vic to directly attacking Ty.
Chupp might have a low tolerance to a lawyer implying that a fellow lawyer is acting unlawfully.

Of course, I'm speculating, but Chupp throwing a jab is kind of a new behavior. Must be a reason.

• Autistic
Reactions: Hotfartz :)

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Which is more against Lemwaaah than Beard, I'd think.

"I already ruled that I don't give a shit about dumbshit notarizations. Now I'm here, instead of tee-time, to listen to this angry bearded motherfucker and your wheezy ass."
Supposedly it was Martinez that spoke at the hearing. So "Mexican Motherfucker" is more in line.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
It's completely in line with past behavior. He has been quipping, making snide remarks, or just attempting to joke around in every single hearing they've had.
Not quite.
The jokes were never at people's expense (IIRC).
And his previous attacks seem to be more on the angry side.
The one about the appeal is a bit more on the sarcastic side.
He wasn't "poking" so far. Now he is.

But I guessed his tone from Nick's report, so maybe I got it wrong.
Maybe it was just another snide remark.

EDIT: Of course, it could also be a simple "anger threshold".
Like at first it's snide remarks, and past a certain level, he switches to sarcastic comments.

Last edited:
  • Autistic
Reactions: Hotfartz :)

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Not quite.

We won't even be able to guess without exact wording. This may also be chiding. Like "If you think the appeal isn't going to pan out, why are you acting like you don't?"

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Not quite.

EDIT: Of course, it could also be a simple "anger threshold".
Like at first it's snide remarks, and past a certain level, he switches to sarcastic comments.
I mean, didn't he ask Ty if he was a hotdog salesman during the first hearing? That seems like a joke at Ty's expense.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
I mean, didn't he ask Ty if he was a hotdog salesman during the first hearing? That seems like a joke at Ty's expense.
That's not what I meant by expense, I meant it more like an actual attack.
Asking Ty if he is a hotdog salesman doesn't hurt, but telling Lemoine that he isn't confident about the appeal is a clear call out to me.
Basically, Ty was just made fun of, while Lemoine was legit burned by Chupp.
That's what I meant by "expense".
Then again, I might be wrong, I could misread his tone, or it could simply be Chupp chupping harder, or anything Allanon said.

Last edited:

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
That's not what I meant by expense, I meant it more like an actual attack.
Asking Ty if he is a hotdog salesman doesn't hurt, but telling Lemoine that he isn't confident about the appeal is a clear call out to me.
Basically, Ty was just made fun of, while Lemoine was legit burned by Chupp.
That's what I meant by "expense".
Then again, I might be wrong, I could misread his tone, or it could simply be Chupp chupping harder, or anything Allanon said.
I get what you mean.

At this point, I feel like it's pointless to try to analyze Chupp's behavior, since he's so unpredictable. I'm just going to flip a coin before the next hearing lol.

Apterigo

Tre verda multmaniere
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I wonder what bullshit is being discussed on Kanzenshuu today....
View attachment 1003309

This one isn’t Weeb Wars related, but still autistic nonetheless:

View attachment 1003310

And this one is my favorite:

View attachment 1003311
Unfortunately if the answer to "how does one correctly hug their fans" is anything other than "never" then the screeching harpies will continue to screech.

>Cell's Pronouns: He/Him v. It/Its
Do you know how depressing it is for me to see that and think "well thank god they're just limiting the discussion to 'It/Its' and aren't completely making up pronouns"?

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Hmm, I wonder what bullshit is being discussed on Kanzenshuu today....
View attachment 1003309

This one isn’t Weeb Wars related, but still autistic nonetheless:

View attachment 1003310

And this one is my favorite:

View attachment 1003311
Cell is made up of like seven different men, why on earth would you call him anything but a he? The most ambiguous his cells get are the Namekian ones, and those are basically just male with the ability to self-fertilize (apparently. The whole hermaphrodite thing makes no sense).

Also, I can't think offhand of anything to do with LGBT content at all. Nothing offensive that I can think of? Unless they're extremely offended by effeminant aliens with no other indication of being non-straight than that they're camp. Seems like a 'them' problem in that case, though.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately if the answer to "how does one correctly hug their fans" is anything other than "never" then the screeching harpies will continue to screech.

>Cell's Pronouns: He/Him v. It/Its
Do you know how depressing it is for me to see that and think "well thank god they're just limiting the discussion to 'It/Its' and aren't completely making up pronouns"?
Hasn’t it been established that Cell’s a dude?

Cell is made up of like seven different men, why on earth would you call him anything but a he? The most ambiguous his cells get are the Namekian ones, and those are basically just male with the ability to self-fertilize (apparently. The whole hermaphrodite thing makes no sense).

Also, I can't think offhand of anything to do with LGBT content at all. Nothing offensive that I can think of? Unless they're extremely offended by effeminant aliens with no other indication of being non-straight than that they're camp. Seems like a 'them' problem in that case, though.
Only LGBT I can think of in DBZ is someone’s Goku/Vegeta slash fic.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allanon

EmuWarsVeteran

I feel the salt overtaking me...it is a good pain.
kiwifarms.net
I had an idea and I'm gonna ask for a wee bit of help doing it and some tips. Don't worry, I ain't pulling gay ops or touching no poop, it's simpler, more elegant and imho could work out much better than such tactics. I ain't no autistic illuminatti, I'm more of a knockoff, let's call it Aspergers Mason. Which now I wish I had thought off when creating my username.

So first off, the help I need. And as you'll see it's a very easy to do thing: some of you come here to post KVs most vile, repugnant, horrifying behavior for us to be horrified by. Well, I need you to also send it to me by private message so I can archive it and... spread it. Same goes for if any of you is reading prior pages and finds the ones already posted, i'm not beyond using old ammo. But just the vile shit though, don't send me the laughably dumb stuff, just the really disgusting, hoping for deaths, sending threats, etc. If you've read my prior message you know where I'm going, this is just me trying to not have to pay so much attention to this shit because I ain't got too much time. So my idea is this:

Quite simply, I'll make a twitter account, I dunno what profile name and pic I'll use, but it should be something innofensive, I'm thinking of using a plague doctor or TF2's medic, ideas are welcome here. Then, basically, once a day or two days when I got time, I'll hop on in, and use the same god damned caption alongside individual links to those archives or screen caps: "Remember kids, this is what #Healing TheAnimeCommunity looks like. #KickVic #IStandWithVic" over, and over, and over again. I think you can all see where I'm going with this. It ain't no attack or nothing, I'm just prepping the ammo for other speds to bite the bullet, it ain't no 4d chess move, just a bit of a signal boost. So... What am I hoping with this?

Simple really, my hope is to cause a bit of a minor meme to spread. So as to showcase to the world how smelly of a turd KV is. Best case scenario, if ISWV speds are autistic enough, they might just spread it to the point where #HealingTheXCommunity becomes the answer to toxicity even outside of anime until meme channels catch on, which would essentially weaponize social media, and cause a shitstorm of epic proportions when KV tries to respond, 'cause you know they're gonna cry bullying alt right russian bots and oh boy that would cause my sides to restart the mars rover through sheer kinetic energy. (I do realize just how utterly and completely rainbows that is, though.) Worst case scenario, I waste a few minutes a day on a stillborn meme. (And so does whoever sends me that stuff.) (Which is more likely, but since ISWV has already proven dilligent when it comes to twitter warfare, I'm hopeful.)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino