Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

EmuWarsVeteran

I feel the salt overtaking me...it is a good pain.
kiwifarms.net
I'm 100% certain that asking kiwis to do extra legwork for your trolling or twitter memes or whatever is gonna go great, and nobody's gonna tell you to fuck off.

All the work anybody should be expected to do for you has already been done, either it's in the threads or you need to dig it up yourself.
I am fully aware asking for help here is a bit stupid. If no one helps I'm still likely to do it after exam season passes, I just thought since the ones already taking the time to post it here are already doing that it would let me do it before that point, plus you lot might have some ideas on how to perfect this small operation of mine. I wouldn't call it trolling though, just memeing, and memeing poorly at that to be honest. Point is, I know, it's a long shot, but hey if even if you fail something can come of it why wouldn't you try anyway.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
That's not what I meant by expense, I meant it more like an actual attack.
Asking Ty if he is a hotdog salesman doesn't hurt, but telling Lemoine that he isn't confident about the appeal is a clear call out to me.
Basically, Ty was just made fun of, while Lemoine was legit burned by Chupp.
That's what I meant by "expense".
Then again, I might be wrong, I could misread his tone, or it could simply be Chupp chupping harder, or anything Allanon said.
It could even be, that during chupps throne time, he's actually read over some of the paperwork thrown at him and sees phlegm really doesn't have a case.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
It could even be, that during chupps throne time, he's actually read over some of the paperwork thrown at him and sees phlegm really doesn't have a case.
Yeah. I'm still convinced that Chupp didn't grasp the scope of the situation at the time of the hearing.
At some point, maybe in the past, maybe in the future, he has to realize how much of a shitstorm this is.

Last edited:

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
STCE's Comic-Con, the one that agreed to invite Vic in a series of DMs quoted above, has started announcing their guest line-up.

View attachment 1002636
Cropped from: https://www.instagram.com/p/B4l75dFliWr

That quoted Twitter account has since been suspended.
This is a bit curious. I wonder who got invited first? Did she realize Vic was invited too? How long will it take until she threatens to leave and do her own signing out of fear for her safety? Or will her goons harrass the con enough for him to get dropped? Or will the ISWV crowd send enough angry emails about her to get her dropped? I wonder what the ratio would be on that and whose emails are more civil. Only time will tell on this one, since there are a variety of things that can happen here. If they both end up going, I guess Vic isn't all that dangerous to be around, huh?

See when you say you read the depo, its obvious you didn't because you wouldn't be saying this crap you myopic fanboy
View attachment 1002655
So by any chance does that mean youtubers can be public figures?
I think the biggest argument that can be made is how much of a following should someone have before they are considered a public figure. There are a lot of jobs that can make people gain a fan base. A lot of creators gain fans because of their work... YouTubers, models/costhots on social media, video game makers, and singers/musicians. These groups can show up to cons to make a lot of money just like VAs can. Also there are plenty of people who enjoy their work that would like an autograph. But would you consider all these jobs automatic public figure status? It really depends on how big you are.

YouTubers can be public figures, some of them do have the equivalency of celebrity status on YouTube. There are names that a lot of people do know... but there are far more that people don't know. Same can go for singers/musicians. There are a lot of people who sing and make music that people don't know. Some people are local or have a small following on social media. Would these artists still be on the same level as someone like Taylor Swift? I don't think so. So, it is silly to say private citizens can't make money that way... because there are jobs out there where they can. I suppose that's why this is a matter to argue in court since social media can make anyone be in the public eye.

Anyway, the hearing went just as one would expect. No depo of Slatosch... because why would there be? Chupp isn't insane, he's just lazy. No sanctions either, which is a bit of a shame. But if the defendants didn't get in trouble for all the discovery abuse earlier, why would they now? So, overall... pretty uneventful. But Chupp can tell by all the shit Lemonhead is trying to throw that there's a lack of confidence going into appeals. That is kind of obvious though. Lemonhead has been grasping at straws. I'm just wondering when they're finally going to have this hearing for the fees and sanctions because we need to move on to the appeals...

Éire-Ice36

Watching idiots heading towards their own demise
kiwifarms.net
Lol you're too much. But to add to that this is what it's come down to. Some people believe him and some don't.
All I can do for now is be that bump in their campaign trail I guess.
View attachment 1003328
Chuck is gonna do a lotta damage, but I've already gone to the bomb shelter. The best people can do is get as many good people, soda and popcorn as you can get ready for the nuke to watch the shit storm that's gonna come.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
This is a bit curious. I wonder who got invited first?
Vic's not a guest of the convention yet. There's been no announcement by them. A convention saying they will extend an invitation does not mean that person will end up in attendance. Assuming the DMs were legit, that could have been the standard response they give to everyone when asked to invite someone. It costs them nothing to say they'll "extend an invitation".

spirit of e m o s h

kiwifarms.net
Chuck is gonna do a lotta damage, but I've already gone to the bomb shelter. The best people can do is get as many good people, soda and popcorn as you can get ready for the nuke to watch the shit storm that's gonna come.
I don't think so. I mean at most you can argue that his word isn't reliable but even then it doesn't necessarily dismiss the fact that there was a lot of trash talk about Vic within the industry. Coincidentally not so much about his sexual behavior but more so that they flat out didn't like him. Even if you wanted to argue that his sexual behavior was also an issue inside the industry - it all comes back to him continuing to "hunt down new prey" while they all stood by and watched because hey.. $$$$ KACHING.. GOTTA KEEP QUIET FOR THE MONEY

Another point to add on about Chuck. It's obvious he's doing this out of fear more or less. Vic wouldn't have a hold on him so if that were an argument, (oh he helped Vic out of fear.. lol fear for what?) it wouldn't be a good one.

It all comes back to Sabat & Monica & Co having a tight no lubed grip on these idiots.

Éire-Ice36

kiwifarms.net
I had an idea and I'm gonna ask for a wee bit of help doing it and some tips. Don't worry, I ain't pulling gay ops or touching no poop, it's simpler, more elegant and imho could work out much better than such tactics. I ain't no autistic illuminatti, I'm more of a knockoff, let's call it Aspergers Mason. Which now I wish I had thought off when creating my username.

So first off, the help I need. And as you'll see it's a very easy to do thing: some of you come here to post KVs most vile, repugnant, horrifying behavior for us to be horrified by. Well, I need you to also send it to me by private message so I can archive it and... spread it. Same goes for if any of you is reading prior pages and finds the ones already posted, i'm not beyond using old ammo. But just the vile shit though, don't send me the laughably dumb stuff, just the really disgusting, hoping for deaths, sending threats, etc. If you've read my prior message you know where I'm going, this is just me trying to not have to pay so much attention to this shit because I ain't got too much time. So my idea is this:

Quite simply, I'll make a twitter account, I dunno what profile name and pic I'll use, but it should be something innofensive, I'm thinking of using a plague doctor or TF2's medic, ideas are welcome here. Then, basically, once a day or two days when I got time, I'll hop on in, and use the same god damned caption alongside individual links to those archives or screen caps: "Remember kids, this is what #Healing TheAnimeCommunity looks like. #KickVic #IStandWithVic" over, and over, and over again. I think you can all see where I'm going with this. It ain't no attack or nothing, I'm just prepping the ammo for other speds to bite the bullet, it ain't no 4d chess move, just a bit of a signal boost. So... What am I hoping with this?

Simple really, my hope is to cause a bit of a minor meme to spread. So as to showcase to the world how smelly of a turd KV is. Best case scenario, if ISWV speds are autistic enough, they might just spread it to the point where #HealingTheXCommunity becomes the answer to toxicity even outside of anime until meme channels catch on, which would essentially weaponize social media, and cause a shitstorm of epic proportions when KV tries to respond, 'cause you know they're gonna cry bullying alt right russian bots and oh boy that would cause my sides to restart the mars rover through sheer kinetic energy. (I do realize just how utterly and completely rainbows that is, though.) Worst case scenario, I waste a few minutes a day on a stillborn meme. (And so does whoever sends me that stuff.) (Which is more likely, but since ISWV has already proven dilligent when it comes to twitter warfare, I'm hopeful.)
The actual worse case scienario would be for this to be spun back on people have KV gain more ammo to play the victim. In a sane society this would work but I don't know mate. But then again my faith in humanity is low so I'll bite. If anything it would be a fine "fuck you" to people that talk about peace but more willing to eat shit(ISWV) or throw it at people(KV) all while both pretend to care about actual healing.

I don't think so. I mean at most you can argue that his word isn't reliable but even then it doesn't necessarily dismiss the fact that there was a lot of trash talk about Vic within the industry. Coincidentally not so much about his sexual behavior but more so that they flat out didn't like him. Even if you wanted to argue that his sexual behavior was also an issue inside the industry - it all comes back to him continuing to "hunt down new prey" while they all stood by and watched because hey.. $$$$ KACHING.. GOTTA KEEP QUIET FOR THE MONEY

Another point to add on about Chuck. It's obvious he's doing this out of fear more or less. Vic wouldn't have a hold on him so if that were an argument, (oh he helped Vic out of fear.. lol fear for what?) it wouldn't be a good one.

It all comes back to Sabat & Monica & Co having a tight no lubed grip on these idiots.
Chuck has more to fear from trying to get back in FUNI's pockets, ISWV have shown to defend vic and would gladly defend him, however he's gonna get hit after that affidavit, there is no way he can go around and think that he's not a marked man. This is a case of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" cuz he's an enemy to both sides that are wise to him. Had he been sincere with joining ISWV and stopped "peacekeeping" but act as a moderating force to keep the crazies in check, his career or at least his fan support would have been intact. Now I just see him as a dead, nuclear tool case walking.

I know damn well that Chuck is doing this out of fear but also because he's somewhat patronizing as a person and doesn't understand the magnitude of his actions or at least in utter denial of it.

Chucks words being unreliable to a crowd of people that are getting more and more fucked in the head and take his word as gospel is a recipe for disaster. When people start fighting with KV and Chuck ends up doing his thing only to realise that people on ISWV are gonna feel betrayed or are gonna zealously defend.

Last edited:

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

I've worked with many of the same type of coward. The ones who will bitch and complain about X thing behind the back, and encourage others to speak up but never themselves. Then when it comes time to take action against said thing, they rush to defend it because they can't imagine life without the drama it causes.

Like their own shitty work ethic will be exposed, if the massive problem they keep complaining about is removed.

There are way too many "Wallys" in the workforce.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Yeah. I'm still convinced that Chupp didn't grasp the scope of the situation at the time of the hearing.
At some point, maybe in the past, maybe in the future, he has to realize how much of a shitstorm this is.
I have a hunch he already has. I think what made him realize it weren’t the “death threats” he allegedly got, but when he bothered go through Ty's binder while deciding on the claims he didn’t dismiss at TCPA. He probably read it and thought “Oh shit! I screwed up”.

Now that’s just my theory and anything's possible, but think about it: why else do you think Chupp ordered mediation after the TCPA? Why would he tell Jamie’s attorney that there's no guarantee that she won't be back after about three months? The human factor, that was used against Ty at the TCPA, may now be starting to go in his favor. Again, anything is possible and as Chupp said, there's no guarantee.

One thing we can all agree on is that Chupp didn't reject Ty's binder out of favoritism towards the defendants. He did it purely out of laziness and was probably in a lousy mood.

Last edited:

Éire-Ice36

kiwifarms.net
I have a hunch he already has. I think what made him realize it weren’t the “death threats” he allegedly got, but when he bothered go through Ty's binder while deciding on the claims he didn’t dismiss at TCPA. He probably read it and thought “Oh shit! I screwed up”.

Now that’s just my theory and anything's possible, but think about it: why else do you think Chupp ordered mediation after the TCPA? Why would he tell Jamie’s attorney that there's no guarantee that she won't be back after about three months? The human factor, that was used against Ty at the TCPA, may now be starting to go in his favor. Again, anything is possible and as Chupp said, there's no guarantee.

One thing we can all agree on is that Chupp didn't reject Ty's binder out of favoritism towards the defendants. He did it purely out of laziness and was probably in a lousy mood.
I said this before but Judges shouldn't be in the court if they have bad work ethic and allow their pissy mood to get in the way of their work. This is serious shit they are dealing with.

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
I know damn well that Chuck is doing this out of fear but also because he's somewhat patronizing as a person and doesn't understand the magnitude of his actions or at least in utter denial of it.
I think people are mistaken about the motivations for Chuck's position. I don't think Chuck is intimidated (per se) by funimation/Sabat for voice work, he wasn't getting major roles before anyway and as he said, he never got rich from his actual paychecks. I think Chuck is adjusting for his position in the "convention circuit". Chuck has never been a guest in high demand, and breaking off with Shane would potentially hit him hard on that front. Not because Shane is particularly influential, but because he runs a con and was willing to bring Chuck on board.

I think Chuck was initially looking out for Kamehacon (as a con that has regularly brought him out) but if things fracture badly then Kamehacon is either screwed or Chuck needs to not get unpersoned by the DBZ clique (Sabat, etc). Chuck's only real role of note is Android 17, so he needs to at least be able to be in the same room as other major DB actors to keep getting con work. (While Broly was a big deal for Vic, he has other major roles and is not explicitly beholden to the DB franchise)

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
I had an idea and I'm gonna ask for a wee bit of help doing it and some tips. Don't worry, I ain't pulling gay ops or touching no poop, it's simpler, more elegant and imho could work out much better than such tactics. I ain't no autistic illuminatti, I'm more of a knockoff, let's call it Aspergers Mason. Which now I wish I had thought off when creating my username.

So first off, the help I need. And as you'll see it's a very easy to do thing: some of you come here to post KVs most vile, repugnant, horrifying behavior for us to be horrified by. Well, I need you to also send it to me by private message so I can archive it and... spread it. Same goes for if any of you is reading prior pages and finds the ones already posted, i'm not beyond using old ammo. But just the vile shit though, don't send me the laughably dumb stuff, just the really disgusting, hoping for deaths, sending threats, etc. If you've read my prior message you know where I'm going, this is just me trying to not have to pay so much attention to this shit because I ain't got too much time. So my idea is this:

Quite simply, I'll make a twitter account, I dunno what profile name and pic I'll use, but it should be something innofensive, I'm thinking of using a plague doctor or TF2's medic, ideas are welcome here. Then, basically, once a day or two days when I got time, I'll hop on in, and use the same god damned caption alongside individual links to those archives or screen caps: "Remember kids, this is what #Healing TheAnimeCommunity looks like. #KickVic #IStandWithVic" over, and over, and over again. I think you can all see where I'm going with this. It ain't no attack or nothing, I'm just prepping the ammo for other speds to bite the bullet, it ain't no 4d chess move, just a bit of a signal boost. So... What am I hoping with this?

Simple really, my hope is to cause a bit of a minor meme to spread. So as to showcase to the world how smelly of a turd KV is. Best case scenario, if ISWV speds are autistic enough, they might just spread it to the point where #HealingTheXCommunity becomes the answer to toxicity even outside of anime until meme channels catch on, which would essentially weaponize social media, and cause a shitstorm of epic proportions when KV tries to respond, 'cause you know they're gonna cry bullying alt right russian bots and oh boy that would cause my sides to restart the mars rover through sheer kinetic energy. (I do realize just how utterly and completely rainbows that is, though.) Worst case scenario, I waste a few minutes a day on a stillborn meme. (And so does whoever sends me that stuff.) (Which is more likely, but since ISWV has already proven dilligent when it comes to twitter warfare, I'm hopeful.)
Your best bet would be to make a twitter bot. You can google tutorials on that. That said, the account likely won't survive very long, as it will get flagged as spam (regardless of if you cheat it with a robot) purely on the grounds of it regurgitating pictures with the exact same text every time. If it doesn't get shut down for spam, the usual suspects will either block it or ignore it. You'd be accomplishing just as much as penguinfag did when he posted every day "vic is a rapist". Save your efforts for literally anything else.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
kiwifarms.net

I thought perhaps this was going to be a Google Docs dump like what was compiled for the Star Wars TRoS leaks and the Broken Staircase to be spread around. Like yeah, showcase the really disgusting Tweets and articles to show there's malice, but there's been some ISWV 'tards who need to be called out for their behavior as well. Do the Twitter bot idea, of course, but have yourself a backup compilation of "How (Not) to Heal the Community" or something.

Twitter icon could be Pen-Pen or some other anime penguin, but eh.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Chuck has more to fear from trying to get back in FUNI's pockets, ISWV have shown to defend vic and would gladly defend him, however he's gonna get hit after that affidavit, there is no way he can go around and think that he's not a marked man. This is a case of "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" cuz he's an enemy to both sides that are wise to him. Had he been sincere with joining ISWV and stopped "peacekeeping" but act as a moderating force to keep the crazies in check, his career or at least his fan support would have been intact. Now I just see him as a dead, nuclear tool case walking.

Chucks words being unreliable to a crowd of people that are getting more and more fucked in the head and take his word as gospel is a recipe for disaster. When people start fighting with KV and Chuck ends up doing his thing only to realise that people on ISWV are gonna feel betrayed or are gonna zealously defend.
I think Ron's car has been in Chuck's neighborhood a bit more often than it should. Thanks to Ron's... History he probably knows where the legal line of "intimidation" is.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino