Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
If you want to properly redact a document there are several good ways to do this and several bad ones.

Lemwah chose a bad way.
Perez and Casey Erick had a good one and a different one which was old skool but well known.

Print out. Black out with marker. Scan. Black box over redacted areas.

It could also have been redacted, printed, scanned, redact boxed again.

When I removed the redaction boxes on his "Funimation" client papers the colors underneath looked uneven and was wondering if it was a result of a bad printer or black marker. If the latter I was curious if there was a way to experiment with this. Mostly to learn really. I'm curious but also currently drowned in work and duties.

If anyone knows, share. I'm curious if it us even possible to edit such a document to find what was underneath black markers.

Sorry I'm just a nerd who likes to nerd sometimes.
Interesting, I assumed that physically redacting it with marker would be less effective than digitally doing it, because the colors would be uneven and you could conceivably be able to suss out what was written there. I'm not sure how you would remove redactions that were put in digitally.

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
When I removed the redaction boxes on his "Funimation" client papers the colors underneath looked uneven and was wondering if it was a result of a bad printer or black marker. If the latter I was curious if there was a way to experiment with this. Mostly to learn really. I'm curious but also currently drowned in work and duties.
Post the result of your work here. Someone might be able to finish it.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
What a disgusting waste of humanity. I look forward to the day that his account gets permanently suspended.
No. I don't accept that. Maybe Funimation won't rehire him (we'll see how the case plays out. Anything is possible with settlement), but when it comes out that these people were lying, when Funimation is burning embers because they didn't settle and take him back, there's absolutely no reason to believe Vic won't continue to work. His career isn't over. He even had offers at the worst point of this, which Vic had to turn down because he was too depressed and upset to focus on any work.

He will get back into big cons. He will get roles again. Will he get the roles he lost? Who knows. Will he get back into Funimation? Unlikely, unless Funimation goes full turncoat to protect itself. As long as this lawsuit continues onward and more people are forced to see that Monica and the others are liars, he will get back what he lost and also gain armor against future attempts to attack him. Yes, he was still damaged by this, but when he can slap down a piece of paper in front of a prospective employer showing that Monica and Jamie lied and Funimation got nuked, they're going to be way more likely to ignore screeching fujoshi. Like they always have until Monica, Jamie, and Funimation made it seem like he had credible accusations against him.
I think if Funimation got rid of the parasites killing the working morale, I believe they'll take Vic back in a heartbeat. It's clear that Vic's real vendetta isn't against Funimation, but rather Chris Sabat and his clique of degenerate minions who run that company like a sorority house and were jealous of his success. It speaks volumes that during the deposition when Vic was asked to list possible candidates who wanted him gone, he said Chris Sabat's name without hesitation, but was reluctant to name Monica, Jamie and even someone like Sean Schemmel.

In other nice news another Vic con inviteView attachment 1017402
Chuck and Sonny Strait is gonna he there too (Also a wrestler I really like. Watch AEW)
View attachment 1017404
The chuckle part is that Vic Mignogna's price tag is higher than everybody else, except maybe the Dallas Cowboys players. That's gotta to be a sore spot for Sonny Strait and that bald-headed midget Martin.

See? They don't give a shit. They aren't anime specific.
It's business for them.

Also got a news notification that Funi renewed the rights to FMA:B and that made me laugh.
This comes the day after they announce new leadership, and the fact that Funi gave themselves an out? Oooooo boy I wonder what is happening behind the scenes.
:thinking:

Mister Y

kiwifarms.net
Interesting, I assumed that physically redacting it with marker would be less effective than digitally doing it, because the colors would be uneven and you could conceivably be able to suss out what was written there. I'm not sure how you would remove redactions that were put in digitally.
If you're boomering it, the redaction might work visually, but the informations might still be in the document.
If you're not sure about what you're doing, it might be safer to print it, use a marker, and scan it again.

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
What a disgusting waste of humanity. I look forward to the day that his account gets permanently suspended.

I think if Funimation got rid of the parasites killing the working morale, I believe they'll take Vic back in a heartbeat. It's clear that Vic's real vendetta isn't against Funimation, but rather Chris Sabat and his clique of degenerate minions who run that company like a sorority house and were jealous of his success. It speaks volumes that during the deposition when Vic was asked to list possible candidates who wanted him gone, he said Chris Sabat's name without hesitation, but was reluctant to name Monica, Jamie and even someone like Sean Schemmel.

The chuckle part is that Vic Mignogna's price tag is higher than everybody else, except maybe the Dallas Cowboys players. That's gotta to be a sore spot for Sonny Strait and that bald-headed midget Martin.

:thinking:
I agree. If the damage to Funimation is merely sufficient to rip out the cancerous rot in it, then Funimation will basically be a different company and will almost certainly bring Vic back as long as he doesn't make enemies of everyone who supports him in there. That's obvious by the fact that Nick has multiple leaks in there, and that they're powerful enough to hurt Monica if she knew who they were. However, if he does that much damage, it's likely they'll end up a smoking crater anyway.

• Agree
Reactions: HighwayStar

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
See? They don't give a shit. They aren't anime specific.
It's business for them.

Also got a news notification that Funi renewed the rights to FMA:B and that made me laugh.
This comes the day after they announce new leadership, and the fact that Funi gave themselves an out? Oooooo boy I wonder what is happening behind the scenes.
I like to imagine that they're screeching like the "Psycho" violins.

Scratch that, the "Psycho" violins are actually tolerable to listen to.

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
When you’re being overshadowed by Bulma 5, that’s rough, buddy. Though, being the fanservice in Mira and a great support in May Chang certainly helps Monica.

Also, what’s Froppy’s character position in MHA? Being in the hot new shonen title of the week/month must really be a big deal.
Didn't know about them being a tranny, I eagerly await your post about that. But the attention whoring part is most definitively true, glad someone said it.

I mean, recently they said they'd carve Monica's name into their arm as retaliation for her blocking them.

View attachment 1016882

That's borderline psychotic, if you ask me. I know a lot of ISWV spergs are, well, very spergy. I can look past most of that, because it mostly isn't much more than them being hardcore weebs or being a little too emotionally invested. But I can't look past someone threatening self harm and suicide over getting blocked. That's autistic as hell, possibly even more than that. Not to mention that that Ruki person threatened self harm before, they seem to do that regularly and then blame it on their "depression".

For once, I can't blame Monica for blocking someone.

They were happy when Vic answered their emails, but what will they do should Vic not answer one of their messages fast enough? Send him pictures of fresh self harm scars and tell him that he's responsible for that? Vic should stay away from them as well.

Honestly, when we see autistic behavior, we should call it out, no matter who it's coming from. We're already quite good at that, though.
Late and gay, but still gonna chime in anyway~

Even without the exceptional thing of carving Monica's name into her troony arm (Very much invoking the memory of Eminem's "Stan" music video), the fact that she wants to end her life or self-arm because of some D-List bloated fatass that blocked her is sad as fuck.

Ending your life or harming yourself over these D-List douchebags that not a SINGLE PERSON outside their niche market knows who they are, and they're even less than the Japanese Voice Actors / Actresses while some of them are reaching Amanda Winn Lee levels of relevance thanks to being total douchebags to the people who pay money to see these dried up hacks, that inevitably are being replaced by younger VAS everyday and they know it.

Why waste it on some flecks of feces in the universe? They aren't even worth a belch, nay they aren't worth a single puff of breath.

Troony shouldn't been that invested in these faggots, I know I'm not.

Last edited:

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
I like to imagine that they're screeching like the "Psycho" violins.

Scratch that, the "Psycho" violins are actually tolerable to listen to.
Bernard Herrmann would be rolling in his grave if he found out that you were comparing his melodic violins to the ear cancers that are Chris Magat, Sean Schemmeltoe, Jamie Lardi and Moronica.
Late and gay, but still gonna chime in anyway~

Even without the exceptional thing of carving Monica's name into her troony arm (Very much invoking the memory of Eminem's "Stan" music video), the fact that she wants to end her life or self-arm because of some D-List bloated fatass that blocked her is sad as fuck.

Ending your life or harming yourslef over these D-List douchebags that not a SINGLE PERSON outside their niche market knows who they are, and they're even less than the Japanese Voice Actors / Actresses while some of them are reaching Amanda Winn Lee levels of relevance thanks to being total douchebags to the people who pay money to see these dried up hacks, that inevitably are being replaced by younger VAS everyday and they know it.

Why waste it on some flecks of feces in the universe? They aren't even worth a belch, nay they aren't worth a single puff of breath.

Troony shouldn't been that invested in these faggots, I know I'm not.
I agree. There's plenty of beautiful voice actresses out there, some that are actually genuinely nice, yet she wants to end herself over that bucktooth elephant? Sad.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino