Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Garm

kiwifarms.net
There's some actually good news~

A pissed off animator who Cuck Teeth let go had reveal that Tyrian is going to kill Qrow on the show, which should be taken with a grain of salt but we're gonna get a good laugh outta Jason crying like a little bitch about "his" character being killed despite sounding like a bargain bin Qrow for the longest time.
I think they will kill Raven. Just my personal opinion.

Yang becomes Spring Maiden.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Several things:

View attachment 1034800

These people couldn't make it any clearer that they don't actually give a shit about JYB or Dragon Ball, they simply enjoy to see Vic suffer by losing his beloved role as Broly and they'd love for him to completely disappear forever (aka killing himself, then they could start literally removing him from history, Funimation has already started by removing him from credits). At the same time, they're deliberately posting shit to anger the ISWV speds.

Dear God, please make Sailor barren.

View attachment 1034805

Both of these guys are calmly expressing their disappointment at Vic being replaced. Not quite sure why he'd choose these two tweets to make ISWV look bad. There were actual speds whining about the replacement, these two guys seem reasonable enough. Every tweet by KV about the replacement seems way more emotionally charged and autistic.

Caitlin liked Marchi's tweet about "gaslighting" and that other tweet by Madeleine Morris about following the threadnought. Morris' tweet also mentioned the impeachment hearing and since Glass seems to be anti Trump, she could've also liked Morris' tweet because of that. She likes a lot of Morris' tweets and Alex Moore's tweets (both are extremely KV), but the tweets she likes are usually never about Vic.

View attachment 1034806

View attachment 1034807

Lastly, you thought Marchi's and Monica's con announcement tweets were sad? Take a look at Michele's announcements. Both posted twelve hours ago.

View attachment 1034808

Can't tard cum her STC role forever, I guess. Bet she wishes Vic was still there for her to get her job opportunities/con invites etc.
I think this demonstrates the crucial difference between ISWV and KV. ISWV has a few morons, but the general consensus is that they’re more disappointed that Vic got replaced (which all of us saw coming) whereas KV seem to get sick pleasure in seeing Vic suffer, or “healing the community”. Both sides are wrong and are prone to emotional epilepsy. I’m just glad JYB got the role and not some mediocre VA like Rager and Sabat.

Caitlin is definitely anti-Trump and she did like a few tweets by Marchi, Morris and Moore (or as I’d like to call them, the 3 Moronic M’s), but she didn’t like any of their tweets that were anti-Vic (like Moore making fun of Vic’s face and fans for instance or Marchi’s tweets related to Vic’s deposition, if I’m not mistaken). My guess is that she’s trying to remain neutral and try not to ruffle any feathers. I’m not saying she’s pro-Vic, but I’m not saying she’s anti either.

As for Specht, talk about pathetic. She hates Vic so much that she’s cashing in on the role Vic gave her for STC. For someone who wants Vic destroyed, she sure seems to enjoy using his generosity a lot.

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
At least someone respectable got the role as Broly. That's the only thing we can ask for at this point. I'd rather the VA treat the role with respect rather than taking the role as a big fuck you to Vic and then gloat about it on Twitter. People are free to like JYB's voice better... But man, do they all come off as insincere. "Harr harr! Vic isn't Broly anymore! And JYB is better anyway!" They just want to smear shit on Vic's face and rile up ISWV at the same time. But what they REALLY want to do is make it like Vic never existed in the first place. So every announcement of a replacement is a celebration for KV as they are one step closer to erasing him completely. It's really horrible to see people behave this way. It really is a good thing more people have Vic's back than not. KV is incredibly cruel.
I look at it this way: with JYB, he's basically acting as Vic's understudy. He's being a professional, he's playing the role to the best of his abilities, but he probably knows that he can't truly "replace" Vic, as it were. It's like an understudy at a Broadway show-they may only play a certain role a few times during a production, and they know they're only filling in for the "official" actor, but they do their best to shine on the nights they do perform.

If Sabat got the role of Broly, on the other hand, I'm convinced that he would've 100% tried to unperson Vic out of the role by chanting "Broly is Sabat. Sabat was always Broly" at his terrified casting couch victims. JYB is putting on a wig and subbing in for Vic; Sabat would've skinned Vic alive and wore his flesh as a costume.

MildlyAmused

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1033626:agree:
Thank you Manjaw I've been waiting to post and you gave me a perfect leeway

Vic apologizing to con staff and to the people he ever made uncomfortable View attachment 1033628

Response:View attachment 1033629View attachment 1033632

Vic makes a teary eyed video apologzing for his alleged actions

Response:
View attachment 1033636
View attachment 1033638

Apologizes to his ex fiance
View attachment 1033639

Response:View attachment 1033640

Talks his supporters attacking his "victims"

View attachment 1033642

Response:View attachment 1033643

Note that most of these happened before the lawsuit

EDIT: I guess when they mean Vic apologizing they meant like this

Jen Cunt's honey-do list for Vic:
Recorded apology to fans and victims - :agree:
Apology to ex-fiancee - :agree:
Express re-commitment to faith - :agree:
Denounce attacks on people - :agree:
Drop the appeal - :disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree::disagree:

He did all of those things before even pressing forward with this lawsuit. None of it shut you the fuck up. Now KV is panicking in the eye of an appeal and really hoping they can convince Vic they are "willing" to allow him back in. This horrific pedo ninja assault rapist. He just has to make a few recordings and drop charges and all the terrible things he's done will just be forgotten. The things that have caused 100s of women nightmares and need of therapy will all be forgiven as long as he cows to their demands. Fuck you manjaw you disgusting bitch. Where's your public recorded pedo apology, and did KV hand their gauntlet to you to decide what Vic's punishments should be? I tell you what....if I was ever raped, sexually assaulted, or harrassed by a predator it would take a hell of a lot more than a public apology. I would want real justice, in a court of law. You guys don't because?.....because you know your stories are garbage. Laughing all the way to appeals.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Aww. JYB is one of the good guys. (And hot).

That made me feel better, knowing that they're pals and talked about it. I also respect Johnny for straight up openly talking about talking with Vic, not even Chuck or Caitlin, who supposedly are Vic's friends, do that.
Well, to be fair, Johnny lives in California and is untouchable whereas Chuck and especially Caitlin are still working for Funimation. One word of positivity towards Vic on social media could get them into trouble. That’s most likely the main reason why Caitlin didn’t tag him in that now-deleted FREE tweet, but tagged JYB and Haberkorn.

Speaking of Chuck, I noticed he’s been relatively quiet on Twitter and has stopped trying to be Mr. Rogers. Kinda makes you wonder if something happened that caused him to stop.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
7 pages in a night. That's some autism

I dunno I get the feeling they may be abandoning that list. Vic was suppose to be the easiest and if he is proven this tough, imagine how most of the others will be
Yeah. I think they abandoned it. If it was the basis of a conspiracy a lawsuit shouldn't have stopped it dead in its tracks. Especially one that they "won".

Nah. I think the VA community is too fractured to try another.

Yeah basically. Especially this Kiki Flower person
View attachment 1034353
Reddit being fucking useless. Gaslighting and misinformation.

Duke-Diggler

It's just a prank, bro...
kiwifarms.net
At least someone respectable got the role as Broly. That's the only thing we can ask for at this point. I'd rather the VA treat the role with respect rather than taking the role as a big fuck you to Vic and then gloat about it on Twitter. People are free to like JYB's voice better... But man, do they all come off as insincere. "Harr harr! Vic isn't Broly anymore! And JYB is better anyway!" They just want to smear shit on Vic's face and rile up ISWV at the same time. But what they REALLY want to do is make it like Vic never existed in the first place. So every announcement of a replacement is a celebration for KV as they are one step closer to erasing him completely. It's really horrible to see people behave this way. It really is a good thing more people have Vic's back than not. KV is incredibly cruel.
The worst part about it, is that they think they're being "heroic" by ousting Vic and literally unpersoning him. They become the "Nazis" and the "fascists" that they constantly screech about by not only literally trying to kill someone they don't like, but morally justify it by claiming it's for the "victims". In truth, these faggots don't give a shit about anybody but themselves and the reason why they're falling over for these "victims" is the off chance that they get to see these girls's sand filled pussies.

I may be autistic for saying this, but the human race are always assholes. People from websites like KF, 4chan and other anonymous sites seem to not cowardly hide the fact they're assholes.

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
I could see this guy be broly, though JYB would have to watch out, since he's in the viper pit known as Funimation. One sign of weakness and he would be ousted as well.
If Funi even remotely try anything against him than they'll be fucked much worse than now. JYB has a much bigger fanbase than Vic.

He has:

Power Ranger Fans
DMC Fans
Persona Fans
Bleach Fans
Trigun Fans
Free! Fans
Megaman Fans
BlazBlue Fans
The certain minority of JoJo dub Fans

And many more (The guy has around 300 roles in big places like Naruto, Doraemon, etc.)

If someone nearly even touches him badly, he can indirectly & unwantedly cause a fandom world war for him where people will go Sasageyo for him & much more higher considering just DMC fans themselves raided on Manjaw for harrasing Reuben. With these many fandoms, a fuckenning could happen anytime.

sx_86

kiwifarms.net
Funi will replace Vic as Broly, which sucks. They seem to have a fucking knack for swapping out well loved voice cast....

So I've been thinking, someone should try and get a hold of the Ocean Group Canadian dub of DB Kai somehow. Fuck knows we've been waiting over 10 years AND I hear that Funimation is strong arming the whole situation, they want to be the only ones making English DB.

If it was possible to find the files, breaking them out of anime prison might be fun.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Was just thinking, Funi will replace Vic as Broly, which sucks. They seem to have a fucking knack for swapping out well loved voice cast....

So I've been thinking, someone should try and get a hold of the Ocean Group Canadian dub of DB Kai somehow. Fuck knows we've been waiting over 10 years AND I hear that Funimation is strong arming the whole situation, they want to be the only ones making English DB.

If it was possible to find the files, breaking them out of anime prison might be fun.
Vic was already replaced, Johnny Yong Bosch is the new voice of Broly. Him and Vic seem to be friends which is nice.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino