Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Who does this cunt think she is? Acting like she was giving her "advice". These fuckers think they do what ever they want to her because she's friends with vic.
I admit that I do think she should have been silent like other VA's but this doesnt give them the right to treat her like this.
I'd tell her to keep going and not let these fuckers have there way but these industry wouldnt give her the chance fantasy square gave her
Why would Kaelan have to show the "senior VA's" respect when they won't show her a sliver of respect? They can't even show their own fans respect. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the industry and how many roles you had, the only thing that matters is that you're a good actor. You don't automatically earn respect by being in the industry for a long time.

Kaelan is pretty harmless anyway compared to other ISWV speds. The worst thing she did was to call Amanda a washed up actress (and she was right). She apologized for that. Then she later went the Chuck Huber route and called for kindness for everyone and said she didn't want to be part of the weeb wars anymore. Still, that apparently wasn't enough for KV. The fact that they went after her for saying that she's friends with Vic and that they go after her even now despite her already having given up on her voice acting dream goes to show you that they won't allow anyone to show even the most miniscule of support for Vic. Anybody who won't join in on burning Vic's life down must be destroyed.

Also, I think her social awkwardness could possibly be attributed to her autism. She kept calling Vic and Todd and Chuck her friends, although she didn't personally know them. She probably has genuine troubles with social interactions. That makes KV going after her even more disgusting. Imagine how loud the screeches would be if ISWV/KF went after someone on the KV side with autism for being a little awkward. We might be assholes, but we wouldn't waste our time on that. You gotta act like a massive sped online for us to go after you.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Why would Kaelan have to show the "senior VA's" respect when they won't show her a sliver of respect? They can't even show their own fans respect. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the industry and how many roles you had, the only thing that matters is that you're a good actor. You don't automatically earn respect by being in the industry for a long time.

Kaelan is pretty harmless anyway compared to other ISWV speds. The worst thing she did was to call Amanda a washed up actress (and she was right). She apologized for that. Then she later went the Chuck Huber route and called for kindness for everyone and said she didn't want to be part of the weeb wars anymore. Still, that apparently wasn't enough for KV. The fact that they went after her for saying that she's friends with Vic and that they go after her even now despite her already having given up on her voice acting dream goes to show you that they won't allow anyone to show even the most miniscule of support for Vic. Anybody who won't join in on burning Vic's life down must be destroyed.

Also, I think her social awkwardness could possibly be attributed to her autism. She kept calling Vic and Todd and Chuck her friends, although she didn't personally know them. She probably has genuine troubles with social interactions. That makes KV going after her even more disgusting. Imagine how loud the screeches would be if ISWV/KF went after someone on the KV side with autism for being a little awkward. We might be assholes, but we wouldn't waste our time on that. You gotta act like a massive sped online for us to go after you.
Remember, they just want to heal the community. That includes harassing a voice actor for siding with a guy they don't like.

On happier news, since Amanda Winn Lee loves to talk about Nick's "fundraising abilities" so much, I should mention that Vic's GFM has past the 271K mark and is now currently $271,050. $28,950 to go.
Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 7.19.26 AM.png

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
You mean spregs like Senpai and SGSAM? Yeah it's already happening, just not on a large scale because KV with their fat women are taking up most of the space.

Just look at how the rats got into Ohayocon and busted AWL, they know how act and we all know how shitty Vic's hater are at acting and how vain their are. They are so fucked and hooked without even realising it.
I watched the part of the stream where Nick is watching the roast (poor guy) and he's watching the part in which AWL makes fun of Chuck Huber because "he knows as much about the inner workings of Funimation as I do about shaving a dog's testicles" (that's an image no one asked for) and Nick pretty much confirmed that he spoke to several people that will back up Chuck's claim, not contractors who walk by Funimation's studios, but those who worked at Funimation for years.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Kaelan is pretty harmless anyway compared to other ISWV speds. The worst thing she did was to call Amanda a washed up actress (and she was right). She apologized for that. Then she later went the Chuck Huber route and called for kindness for everyone and said she didn't want to be part of the weeb wars anymore. Still, that apparently wasn't enough for KV. The fact that they went after her for saying that she's friends with Vic and that they go after her even now despite her already having given up on her voice acting dream goes to show you that they won't allow anyone to show even the most miniscule of support for Vic.
I find it more interesting that Johnny Yong Bosch has openly showed he’s Vic’s friend and these guys KNOW it yet they stick their head in the sand at that. Is it just because he’s replacement Sabo/Broly? Or is it because they know he’d slap them down hard if they tried to harass him?

Both are most likely options however I’m gonna take a page from KickVic’s book for the lulz and ignore logic and call them all sexists for harassing an actress just because she’s in support of Vic but don’t treat Johnny the same. It’s....how you say...”not a good look”.

Edit: They’re also ableists because they’re harassing someone who has legit autism. Double not a good look.

Last edited:

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Undrea is one of the people that went after Kaelan. She sent her a creepily worded message about how she should be careful about who she associates herself with (in regards to Vic).

Her bio:

View attachment 1098022

This is what she's been up to lately.

View attachment 1098020

Running to Emmett for a job. No agent. Good luck with that, Undrea. lmao.
Is that yet another troon? I seriously can't tell.

Tipsy Tea Cup

❤ I have autism. ❤
kiwifarms.net
I find it more interesting that Johnny Yong Bosch has openly showed he’s Vic’s friend and these guys KNOW it yet they stick their head in the sand at that. Is it just because he’s replacement Sabo/Broly? Or is it because they know he’d slap them down hard if they tried to harass them?

Both are most likely options however I’m gonna take a page from KickVic’s book for the lulz and ignore logic and call them all sexists for harassing an actress just because she’s in support of Vic but don’t treat Johnny the same. It’s....how you say...”not a good look”.

Edit: They’re also ableists because they’re harassing someone who has legit autism. Double not a good look.
They are probably using JYB to replace Vic so they can justify their actions of getting rid of him.

"See? We have JYB. Without getting rid of Vic, we wouldn't have JYB."

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net

I still don't have any respect for Kaelan but in regards to the situation at hand, it's still fucked up. Looking around before giving my final judgment on this, I do realise she's go no clue about how to interact with people. Personally, I don't want to say it's due to autism because nine out of ten times people miss the mark on how it deliberates people but maybe you are correct in this case @theworstkindofeurofag

but if it is the reason why, Its a scumfuck move by KV do to this shit, and given how she trusts some of the wrong people, she got a hard time having a healthy level of skepticism. At the same time saying that Vic and other VA's are her "friends" is a sign that she's at best misguidedly naive, or at worst, arrogantly thinking that she's on the same tier as veteran VAs because she's breaking into the business, personally I think it's a mix.

But like I said in an older post. The internet is a toxic place and if you can't deal with it or people there, then don't be on social media. Because at in of the day, it's gonna do people like her more harm than good. If Kaelan really want to become a VA then she should fight because there are people that will back her up.

I watched the part of the stream where Nick is watching the roast (poor guy) and he's watching the part in which AWL makes fun of Chuck Huber because "he knows as much about the inner workings of Funimation as I do about shaving a dog's testicles" (that's an image no one asked for) and Nick pretty much confirmed that he spoke to several people that will back up Chuck's claim, not contractors who walk by Funimation's studios, but those who worked at Funimation for years.
Once again AWL delivers some sickening nuggets of truth while confirming Chuck's affidavit

Is that yet another troon? I seriously can't tell.
Regardless she's about to break into the business like Monica and Jamie did. Sucking a man's dick and applying some scared ointment.

Last edited:

Hallstein995

kiwifarms.net
I find it more interesting that Johnny Yong Bosch has openly showed he’s Vic’s friend and these guys KNOW it yet they stick their head in the sand at that. Is it just because he’s replacement Sabo/Broly? Or is it because they know he’d slap them down hard if they tried to harass them?

People are as ethical as their bottom line allows them to be. That's how you get these VAs who talk about the evils of pedophilia and then turn around and dub some borderline loli hentai shit.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
Undrea is one of the people that went after Kaelan. She sent her a creepily worded message about how she should be careful about who she associates herself with (in regards to Vic).

Her bio:

View attachment 1098022

View attachment 1098020

She hasn't realize yet his MO is to brag up their relationship, write a love story to her because she's going about her life and not giving him the time of day, then backstab the shit out of her when he doesn't get what he wants. It's like Misery of anime.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Her bio:

View attachment 1098022

View attachment 1098020

Random trivia note of the day: how do you spell “underwear”? U-N-D-e-R-w-E-A-r.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

Her bio:

View attachment 1098022

View attachment 1098020

That nigger is "friends" with marzgurl. So tells you what kind of trash she is.

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 9.09.33 AM.png