Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

SpanndAxe

kiwifarms.net
Why would Kaelan have to show the "senior VA's" respect when they won't show her a sliver of respect? They can't even show their own fans respect. It doesn't matter how long you've been in the industry and how many roles you had, the only thing that matters is that you're a good actor. You don't automatically earn respect by being in the industry for a long time.
In my experience people who talk about their job by saying "I have been doing this for X years" typically arent very good at it.

xyz741

kiwifarms.net
Tellingly, one of the big symptoms of a roast is: they get to roast the roasters at the end. Some of the best shut-downs have come from the end of the roast.
Actually, the whole point of a "roast" is that the speaker(s) should respect the roastee. (or else why would they bother to participate) All comments are supposed to be made in jest and for "fun". If you're just bashing the person, then you're not "roasting", you're just being insulting.

Ivan Shatov

Ceterum autem censeo Carthaginem esse delendam
kiwifarms.net
That nigger is "friends" with marzgurl. So tells you what kind of trash she is.

View attachment 1098097
How is kissing up to Marzgurl going to help her find employment?

This is further confirmation of my human failure hypothesis, which holds that all social inequities result from allowing hopeless imbeciles to congregate in physical and digital spaces. Her posts should come with a warning that liking or retweeting will make you stupid and possibly homeless.

king of pickles

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Undrea is one of the people that went after Kaelan. She sent her a creepily worded message about how she should be careful about who she associates herself with (in regards to Vic).

Her bio:

View attachment 1098022
Oh God she's a sensitivity reader, one of the most useless wastes of space on the planet. I bet she's also part of the cancel culture currently going on in the YA community. Fuck her, then.

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think I can consider myself lucky, since I don't know what that even is.
Basically they're more retarded editors that, instead of proofreading the work and making sure sentences flow well grammatically and pointing out grievous misspellings, check the work to make sure it's woke enough for the big babies still reading YA books instead of more age-appropriate works. If you're interested in laughing at people who're practically burning books on Twitter, check out YABookgate.

theworstkindofeurofag

kiwifarms.net
Basically they're more retarded editors that, instead of proofreading the work and making sure sentences flow well grammatically and grievous misspellings, check the work to make sure it's woke enough for the big babies still reading YA books instead of more age-appropriate works. If you're interested in laughing at people who're practically burning books on Twitter, check out YABookgate.
Thanks for the info. Would rate semper fidelis if I could.

Seriously though, what the fuck? I was lucky not knowing this. Now I guess I have to go down the YA lit rabbit hole.

Confused Doggo

Wait, what just happened?
kiwifarms.net

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
Basically they're more retarded editors that, instead of proofreading the work and making sure sentences flow well grammatically and pointing out grievous misspellings, check the work to make sure it's woke enough for the big babies still reading YA books instead of more age-appropriate works. If you're interested in laughing at people who're practically burning books on Twitter, check out YABookgate.
After reading this I'd be pissed if someone called me a sensitivity reader.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Tellingly, one of the big symptoms of a roast is: they get to roast the roasters at the end. Some of the best shut-downs have come from the end of the roast.
This is why a roast is usually something comedians do to each other. It's not just beating up some defenseless victim or, even more chickenshit, someone who isn't even there.

Tipsy Tea Cup

❤ I have autism. ❤
kiwifarms.net

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Undrea has surfaced on KF before in the DSP thread. In fact, she had her own thread, which is now sadly unavailable for some reason.

The comment from a DSP thread that talks about her for a while:

Her now unavailable thread:

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently, Undrea has surfaced on KF before in the DSP thread. In fact, she had her own thread, which is now sadly unavailable for some reason.

The comment from a DSP thread that talks about her for a while:

Her now unavailable thread:
Undrea is also one of the sows that uses all of her advantages to silence opinions she doesn't like.

If you disagree with her = racism

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net