Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net

AcrylicShadow

kiwifarms.net

Garm

kiwifarms.net
And this is why appeals are exciting. Though I doubt everything's going through, imagine if all 17 claims were brought back to the table and we're right back to square one? I wonder if some of these spergs will get placed on suicide watch.
If appeals happened soon, yes, these people would freak out. Delete everything, etc.

The time delay though leaves open chances for KickVic to melt down. Shane and Manjaw are showing themselves to be opportunists. Pretty soon people will wonder if everyone is lying.

Lord of the Large Pants

Chicks dig giant robots.
kiwifarms.net

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
And there are spergs on twitter that say it's confirmed. Jesus those spastic cunts are too fucking eager for her to get canceled, no fucking different than KV, some of us motherfuckers are patient and disciplined when it comes to dealing with these nutters, unlike those weebtards.
There's a reason I've ignored a few of them, like Pickle Vic on Rackets's Discord. They always "confirm" shit because of "inside sources" and then it either turns out it's 100% wrong or it's made up to run gay ops.

Exhibit A:

thisshitiswhyiblock.png

No, there's no damn confirmation at all on this, it's why I said there's no fucking confirmation.

Last edited:

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
A man taking credit for a woman's performance? Is this stunning and brave or misogynistic?
Emmett really didn't think this through. I mean, it's not like he ever does, but still.

If Emmett's talking out of his ass: "OMG, HOW DARE YOU TAKE CREDIT AWAY FROM THIS FIERCE WOMAN! YOU SEXIST PIG!"

If Emmett's telling the truth (I know, novel concept here, but play along): "SO YOU DON'T THINK A WOMAN CAN BE FUNNY WITHOUT A MAN TELLING HER WHAT TO SAY?! YOU SEXIST PIG!"

Either one can be spun into something sexist, and I love it.

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Emmett really didn't think this through. I mean, it's not like he ever does, but still.

If Emmett's talking out of his ass: "OMG, HOW DARE YOU TAKE CREDIT AWAY FROM THIS FIERCE WOMAN! YOU SEXIST PIG!"

If Emmett's telling the truth (I know, novel concept here, but play along): "SO YOU DON'T THINK A WOMAN CAN BE FUNNY WITHOUT A MAN TELLING HER WHAT TO SAY?! YOU SEXIST PIG!"

Either one can be spun into something sexist, and I love it.
He's sexist, he's a liar, and he committed perjury.

What a stand up guy.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net