Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I think I can consider myself lucky, since I don't know what that even is.
An aspiring author pays some random woke nobody with no credentials to pretend to read their work and then call them racist / bigoted for their trouble.
Emmett Plant is claiming he wrote one of Amanda Winn Lee's jokes.

View attachment 1098230
Was it the one about dog balls? Emmett Plant fucks dogs.

Dean Pentel

Late, gay, autistic, and definitely NOT black.
kiwifarms.net
This is why a roast is usually something comedians do to each other. It's not just beating up some defenseless victim or, even more chickenshit, someone who isn't even there.
And any roast that people want to watch and end up enjoying has comedians that are actually funny, creative, and interesting participating in it. None of the KV people and only a handful of ISWV people fit that description.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
And any roast that people want to watch and end up enjoying has comedians that are actually funny, creative, and interesting participating in it. None of the KV people and only a handful of ISWV people fit that description.
I disagree, plenty of KV people are absolutely hilarious, if only they were funny on purpose.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
According to Vic on his Unlocked today, the owner of the shop that he was at this weekend was bullied by people for inviting Vic
Transcript:
You guys, don't let people pick on you. I have been encouraging people to be kind and be positive and I know that's hard sometimes, a lot of you guys have written me and you've said, you know, it's just really, really hard in the face of such hatred, such venom.

These people are sick. They are literally, emotionally troubled, sick people to spend their time hurting people that have never hurt them and going after people like they went after the guy that ran this little shop. A couple of these morons went after the guy that runs the shop. They don't know him, he's never done anything to them, he just has this shop and is trying to feed his family. I tell ya, I hope at some point these people get just a taste of what they have been dishing out for so long. So you guys don't let yourselves be bullied, don't let yourselves be ridiculed, don't let yourselves be put down. And you know what? Stand up for each other. Yeah, you're right, they are bullies and you know what's really funny and sad? Is that they were probably bullied themselves somewhere in the past and somewhere along the line they've forgotten what that felt like because now they're bullying others so I don't want to see anybody, I mean, they come after me, I get it, but I don't want to see any of you have to put up with that stuff. So don't let anybody bully you and don't let anybody hurt you. I love you guys and I am so proud of you and your kindness and your support.

Last edited:

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh, Vic was on 🔥 in his latest Unlocked stream. Can't wait for someone to capture it and put it on Twitter 😏
theworstkindofeurofag often puts clips of his unlocked streams right in this thread. nontransferable has already posted one. Usually there’s no need to get twitter aids to see them.
According to Vic on his Unlocked today, the owner of the shop that he was at this weekend was bullied by people for inviting Vic
Yeah no surprise there. Disgusting people can’t help themselves.

MadPanda

Pay up gay boys
kiwifarms.net
I hope at some point these people get just a taste of what they have been dishing out for so long
you know what? Stand up for each other
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS CALLING FOR HARASSMENT AND ATTACKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know that is what KV, Lawtwitter, and even lemonfuhrer is gonna try and twist it as.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net

General Gunther

Gallia's Original War Hero
kiwifarms.net
So, it has come to my attention that our dearly beloved BT is turning 35 today. I feel it is appropriate to dedicate a post to him in honor of all those years of living on this planet.

Imagine being Brian Thompson for just a few minutes here. Imagine waking up each day, putting in low effort into a dead-end, minimum wage career and coming online to stroke your ego as he does. Defending below average women who would never give him the time of day and only acknowledge him because he is easily manipulated as he is desperate for acceptance and asspats.

Beyond his little Weeb Wars crusade, he has nothing to live for. This man has no partner, no real hobbies beyond being a mouthpiece for manipulative women (and sometimes Shane, who is an absolutely pathetic choice of human being to emulate), and looking to ride the next big online hype wave for attention he didn't receive as a child so now he's looking for it online.

I won't even go into the race game because once again it's redundant. Becoming the lap dog of fat, ugly, old white women is the absolute lowest of the low that he could go and he seems to love licking the floor of rock bottom.

Seriously, maybe he'd have better luck with women if he wasn't so fixated on people who literally just see him as a tool to exploit. But he's not the sharpest tool in that shed, as you know. He's about as sharp as a rubber ball when it comes to situational awareness.

So, happy birthday to the one dude who is still waiting for some fatty to acknowledge his hard work at defending the honor of all the whales. A passionate animal activist who will singlehandedly carry all these victimized women on his back and protect them from the evil Thicc Lasagna and his minions.

And what does he get in return for all of his hard work?

Nothing.

Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 10.09.45 PM.png

https://archive.li/BV86n

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Vic calling Manjaw and her ilk morons made me bust out laughing not gonna lie. Vic is slowly letting his filter out. Good Vic. Let these asshats know exactly what they are. Sure you’re being g-rated about it but you know what baby steps. He should eat spicy pizza more often, this wop is showing he is really sick of these soy faggots and fat harpies.

But you know what Manjaw tried to cancel him and in response her Karen routine not only failed but then Vic got 700 + fans to show up. That really is moronic for KV. So he nailed it. They’re moronic bullies and I hope you continue to get them screeching into the void with your successful signing events in your gay pants.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino