Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Ohhh, Vic was on 🔥 in his latest Unlocked stream. Can't wait for someone to capture it and put it on Twitter 😏
He's getting mad, he's getting fucking mad y'all. Shit is gonna get real soon I tell you and I can't wait to see the look of fear on MoRon's faces when they see him pissed.

Like there is anything positive in your life.

I wonder if Renfamous and MarzGurl had anything to do with that. At the very least, I can see them encouraging their toadies to bully the owner.
Those pussies should get slapped.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
It sounds to me like Vic is starting to get really tired of being peaceful while kickvic runs train on his supporters. It sounds like he is about to step off the stupid path of peace. Iv said it before, but it bears repeating now, Vic is the best example of "speak softly but carry a big stick" and he is about to swing his big stick.
I remember you saying that earlier. One thing I know is that patient people are often the ones that hit the hardest when they hit back and sometimes are even more calculated doing so. This has gone on for a year now and if Vic drops the hammer or stick on them, it's gonna be a bloodbath in court. Do remember that Vic and others have info on FUNI that will bury them and AWL's exceptional roast have also proven that they are still defaming him publicly, Chupp may have given KV second wind by dismissing the case but Vic has gotten second wind as well but getting the dismissal of the appeal denied.

I think that with FUNI's FMA tweet and AWL's exceptionalism it's clear that FUNI is gonna be in really, REALLY, REALLY SERIOUS SHIT if discovery happens because it's shifted the attention towards FUNI now. I was gonna try and talk to @TimothyPike1991 on twitter but he's suspended. He is a firend of Stephanie Nadolny and he confronted Sabat over the fact that he outright lied about not shit talking Vic behind closed doors on twitter last I saw of him before his permaban.

Last edited:

Roland Daggett

President of Daggett Industries
kiwifarms.net
Found this tweet. Thought it might be intresting but could also be fake. Not sure
She has said that she is done with voice work. But maybe she works for altus or she wont be back to voice that character
Please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

I would love to see AWL chimp out over this.

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
Found this tweet. Thought it might be intresting but could also be fake. Not sure
She has said that she is done with voice work. But maybe she works for altus or she wont be back to voice that character
She voiced Yukiko Amagi from the Persona series ever since the vanilla version of Persona 4 came out. She always consistently played Yukiko in any sequel or spin off that was dubbed: like Persona Q, Persona 4 Dancing, Persona 4 Golden, Persona 4 Arena, Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, BBTAG, and Persona 4 The Animation. She also voiced a minor side character in Persona 5.

She has continuously worked with Atlus since Persona 4 first was dubbed. Atlus seemed to be pretty much her only consistent source of work after becoming washed up.

If these rumors are true then her attitude and extremely exceptional behavior just cost her the one job she consistently kept for a little over a decade.

Last edited:

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Please be true please be true please be true please be true please be true

I would love to see AWL chimp out over this.
I've said a few times now that KV spergs pissed people off to the point that they will be hounded perpetually.

Good. The payback was well earned. Just point and laugh at their own tactics being used against them and their own lives being destroyed by their own actions. Karma is real.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
There's a reason I've ignored a few of them, like Pickle Vic on Rackets's Discord. They always "confirm" shit because of "inside sources" and then it either turns out it's 100% wrong or it's made up to run gay ops.

Exhibit A:

View attachment 1098482

No, there's no damn confirmation at all on this, it's why I said there's no fucking confirmation.
Even if it's BS, the interesting thing is that in 'current year' any accusation/rumor/claim is gospel truth to the 'Woke". But whats more important is that 'the woke' have trained businesses to believe whatever is claimed.

Now as a result, the claim about AWL's firing will have all the impact of if she was fired in the public eye. And the claim will be repeated as truth perpetually. After a while, she ends up in people's minds as the penguin humping druggie chick that was fired from Atlus. The penguin episode/druggie stuff was shown true so the firing will be 'true' by association over time. And thats all it takes to make her not worth hiring by anyone not already on board with the woke cult. It's not like she or any of these lobotomites are household names with any star power to begin with.

If it seems familiar, it's how Vic became a 'rapist' and a 'pedo" even though he isn't or wasn't. Perception really does equal reality for a lot of people in current year...and you can be sure the victims of Kick Vic will gladly take advantage of that for payback.

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
He's getting mad, he's getting fucking mad y'all. Shit is gonna get real soon I tell you and I can't wait to see the look of fear on MoRon's faces when they see him pissed.
Something I've tried to hide is my truly angry side. I've said that no one--not JMK, not Zoom, not Cog, not Ralph--has seen me truly angry. I try to be a really nice guy, something I've kept even in my online life (mainly because my position is none of you motherfuckers are worth the time to hate since I don't know you, and we'll likely never meet in person). Only two people have ever seen me rip-roarin' mad: the person who tried to rape my cousin while I was around, and the corporal of mine in Oki that was accused of raping a lance corporal (turned out he didn't but I digress). One of the scariest things is when you piss off a truly nice person to the point they start showing that side. And once you've achieved that point, it is very difficult to get on their good side again. A lot of people take the kindness that Vic shows privately and publicly as weakness, and that's the worst thing you can convince yourself of.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
Something I've tried to hide is my truly angry side. I've said that no one--not JMK, not Zoom, not Cog, not Ralph--has seen me truly angry. I try to be a really nice guy, something I've kept even in my online life (mainly because my position is none of you motherfuckers are worth the time to hate since I don't know you, and we'll likely never meet in person). Only two people have ever seen me rip-roarin' mad: the person who tried to rape my cousin while I was around, and the corporal of mine in Oki that was accused of raping a lance corporal (turned out he didn't but I digress). One of the scariest things is when you piss off a truly nice person to the point they start showing that side. And once you've achieved that point, it is very difficult to get on their good side again. A lot of people take the kindness that Vic shows privately and publicly as weakness, and that's the worst thing you can convince yourself of.
I thought this lawsuit was him going nuclear.

jameshameson

kiwifarms.net
I thought this lawsuit was him going nuclear.
Vic never wanted TY to ruin them and grind them into dust.

Thats why TY is so leniant, Beard even said if vic would let off the leash he would ruin them.

But TY made a promise and that promise was to vic's mother, he swore to her that he would help her boy with a lawsuit and stop this dehumanization that is happening to her son vic.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino