Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

jameshameson

kiwifarms.net
I thought this lawsuit was him going nuclear.
Vic never wanted TY to ruin them and grind them into dust.

Thats why TY is so leniant, Beard even said if vic would let off the leash he would ruin them.

But TY made a promise and that promise was to vic's mother, he swore to her that he would help her boy with a lawsuit and stop this dehumanization that is happening to her son vic.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Going nuclear is what we'll see if he decides to let Ty off the leash.
Ty? he just had 700 people gathering to meet him at some dump. Vics fans are the real Colossus. He could stop with playing nice and call out the people who talked shit about him.they could end the SJW problem anime has in a day. a couple of thousand middle aged woman ready to go to war are a terrible faith...

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Ty? he just had 700 people gathering to meet him at some dump. Vics fans are the real Colossus. He could stop with playing nice and call out the people who talked shit about him.they could end the SJW problem anime has in a day. a couple of thousand middle aged woman ready to go to war are a terrible faith...
The difference between fans of Vic and fans of (insert KV personality here) is that Vic's fans will actually show up because they want to show up. They don't need to be asked. They do so because they are happy to show their support.

The KV speds are all either too fat to stand in a line (they claim mental illness, citing social anxiety), too broke to leave home, or need a tard wrangler to go in public which makes them problematic. Not to mention the one thing they all have in common is that they're self serving.

But even when it comes to a hypothetical fandom war, that is just one part of a bigger picture.
Vic, Nick, Ty, and their informants have enough shit stored up to really turn heads. The lawsuit is just part of the puzzle here, with the information regarding stockpiled for a rainy day. Assembling the whole 'assault' is many parts, not just one or two. But once it does it'll be glorious.

Thing is, how hard they come down and what happens is really in Vic's hands. The fandom can try all they want to play white knight but their long term influence is nothing special. They can have alphabet sped wars all they want in order to feel special.

The people who can rock the boat respect Vic enough to not act without his blessing.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Something I've tried to hide is my truly angry side. I've said that no one--not JMK, not Zoom, not Cog, not Ralph--has seen me truly angry. I try to be a really nice guy, something I've kept even in my online life (mainly because my position is none of you motherfuckers are worth the time to hate since I don't know you, and we'll likely never meet in person). Only two people have ever seen me rip-roarin' mad: the person who tried to rape my cousin while I was around, and the corporal of mine in Oki that was accused of raping a lance corporal (turned out he didn't but I digress). One of the scariest things is when you piss off a truly nice person to the point they start showing that side. And once you've achieved that point, it is very difficult to get on their good side again. A lot of people take the kindness that Vic shows privately and publicly as weakness, and that's the worst thing you can convince yourself of.
Well kindness can come from either bitches or strong people and often like you said, many people mistake it for weakness although it depends on the person and intent. What I am seeing from Vic is that this rage he's flashing, even just faintly is a fucking scary, even disburting. Had he lost the head 3 months ago I wouldn't be scared but it's been a whole year of this fuckery, I can't imaging just how pissed he is right now.

Personally, I do get angry because I care about something but I've learned to channel that anger over injustice and bullshit into laughing and mocking people which funnily enough, the farms inspired me to do. However I know when I stop raging and get icy is when I am well and truly pissed. I know people react differently at the zenith of their fury, but I know when people get to that stage you got every reason to be scared. I know if Vic loses his shit it's gonna spook a Hothead like Nick big time, I tell you.

But on the flipside I do know that a lot of fuckers like to use rage against us by pointing out that we are unstable once we lose our temper for the right reasons. Anger is natural and I think on some level those spastics use that it tactic more desperately that most realise because that without that excuse they are beyond fucked.

Nah, hints perhaps not nothing as of yet.

Thats why TY is so leniant, Beard even said if vic would let off the leash he would ruin them.

But TY made a promise and that promise was to vic's mother, he swore to her that he would help her boy with a lawsuit and stop this dehumanization that is happening to her son vic.
That is true, in hindsight it's worked in Vic's favor as it's exposed the nutters from the sane people and made a lot of people respect his resilience and grace in the court case.

The difference between fans of Vic and fans of (insert KV personality here) is that Vic's fans will actually show up because they want to show up. They don't need to be asked. They do so because they are happy to show their support.

The KV speds are all either too fat to stand in a line (they claim mental illness, citing social anxiety), too broke to leave home, or need a tard wrangler to go in public which makes them problematic. Not to mention the one thing they all have in common is that they're self serving.

But even when it comes to a hypothetical fandom war, that is just one part of a bigger picture.
Vic, Nick, Ty, and their informants have enough shit stored up to really turn heads. The lawsuit is just part of the puzzle here, with the information regarding stockpiled for a rainy day. Assembling the whole 'assault' is many parts, not just one or two. But once it does it'll be glorious.

Thing is, how hard they come down and what happens is really in Vic's hands. The fandom can try all they want to play white knight but their long term influence is nothing special. They can have alphabet sped wars all they want in order to feel special.

The people who can rock the boat respect Vic enough to not act without his blessing.
Yep, it's why Nick has the dead man's switch, if Vic is fucked over I am sure that he's is gonna declare exterminatus on their asses.

And it's not gonna be pretty.

DynamiteNinja

It's-a me, Mar-Bee-O
kiwifarms.net

Here's the thing though, You could tell that Vic is starting to get sick of this bullshit, I have a feeling that if they push hard enough, then he'll unleash Ty and take them all down with him. You can tell me that he won't do that because he's too nice all you want, but even nice people have their limits; and if these fucking bastards continue to fuck with him and more importantly, anyone who supports him or will invite him to cons, you can bet your bottom fucking dollar that there will be no more Mr. Nice Guy.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Indeed. But to end the madness, Vic, and everyone else that has been attacked/mobbed etc. by these communist foot soldiers, needs both. They need the full backing of their friends/families/associates/employers, and a rabid pit bull legal team set free from any strictures of legal mercy.

After a couple of these 'warriors for social justice' have significant jail time, economic ruin and public scorn heaped on them as the case dictates, the tumblrites will evaporate and the $metoo scams, the canceling et all, will become a rare event rather than a daily occurrence. Most KV types are on board for the entertainment twitter ass pats etc. They want nothing to do with suffering consequences for their actions.

Garm

kiwifarms.net
That's the KickVic PR line. "You don't sue your victims!" That victims are a protected class that cannot be questioned. Their word is gospel.

Nick has implied that had Vic hired a proper PR firm to go on the offensive, Monica and Jamie would have been crippled and discredited. The information they have on them would have ended their careers and forced them from the industry.

I think Vic held back because he didn't want the anime community to break apart. That he could be surgical, get them to recant and everyone could go back to business.

But Shane, Marzgurl, Renfamous and Manjaw are still stirring shit. They started going after convention agents. Shane is going after Todd Haberkorn for some insane reason. And Vic is still being hounded.

Vic is seeing that restraint didn't do any good. He didn't save the community. Time to go scorched Earth and starve the beasts.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
That's the KickVic PR line. "You don't sue your victims!" That victims are a protected class that cannot be questioned. Their word is gospel.

Nick has implied that had Vic hired a proper PR firm to go on the offensive, Monica and Jamie would have been crippled and discredited. The information they have on them would have ended their careers and forced them from the industry.

I think Vic held back because he didn't want the anime community to break apart. That he could be surgical, get them to recant and everyone could go back to business.
Feels too late to go back to business. I'd say recanting is moving further away and losing its value. Unfortunately.

But Shane, Marzgurl, Renfamous and Manjaw are still stirring shit. They started going after convention agents. Shane is going after Todd Haberkorn for some insane reason. And Vic is still being hounded.

Vic is seeing that restraint didn't do any good. He didn't save the community. Time to go scorched Earth and starve the beasts.
Obtaining a recantation may undercut these clout chasing add ons but in reality they are going to say Vic harassed them into recanting or Vic threw that big GFM wallet around and bought the win of the defamation case. They will never concede this was all bullshit. They will tie the GFM to invalidating the trial outcome. When in fact the GFM represents Vic's support and the trial will come close to showing there is no evidence of the accusations. Turning good things into bad things is a Renfamous/Political Activist thing. Turning two good things against each other, even better.

Anyway at least at first, the addons crew won't stop. It'll remain to be seen how undercut their following will be to stop them.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Feels too late to go back to business. I'd say recanting is moving further away and losing its value. Unfortunately.

Obtaining a recantation may undercut these clout chasing add ons but in reality they are going to say Vic harassed them into recanting or Vic threw that big GFM wallet around and bought the win of the defamation case. They will never concede this was all bullshit. They will tie the GFM to invalidating the trial outcome. When in fact the GFM represents Vic's support and the trial will come close to showing there is no evidence of the accusations. Turning good things into bad things is a Renfamous/Political Activist thing. Turning two good things against each other, even better.

Anyway at least at first, the addons crew won't stop. It'll remain to be seen how undercut their following will be to stop them.
A recanting has zero value. When CNN or the NY Times does a 100% bullshit piece and then publishes a correction a month later on the classified section, page 65, or on the Cuomo show where no one will see it, everyone the original allegations swayed stay propagandized. They go on spreading the BS information as truth.

Same with this. The damage is done but now there is only returning the damage in kind. A chunk of the public is always gonna believe that Vic is guilty no matter how many people recant. All you can do is make those people feel the pain they caused others.

ThatDumbPhilosopher

Dumbass-in-Chief
kiwifarms.net
There's a reason I've ignored a few of them, like Pickle Vic on Rackets's Discord. They always "confirm" shit because of "inside sources" and then it either turns out it's 100% wrong or it's made up to run gay ops.

Exhibit A:

View attachment 1098482

No, there's no damn confirmation at all on this, it's why I said there's no fucking confirmation.
That guy can't even spell the company's name correctly which means he probably didn't even bother to search for it, that's probably something he pulled out of his arse.
It's Atlus, A-T-L-U-S.

Vic is getting frustrated by all of this, which is perfectly understandable given the situation but even in this situation it doesn't seem selfish : He is getting angry for someone else, for those who showed support to him and helped him to withstand such attacks.
He knows that he isn't the only one who suffer through this and that's something that KV doesn't have on their side, all of these lolcows doesn't care about each others and only reply when they are targeted personally.

These dumbasses are even targeting people who probably don't even know what's going on and invited Vic just because "Hey, the VA of Edward Elric and Broly accepted to come, that's nice for sales." and what did they get in return beside a good time with Vic ? Threats and gay ops from frustrated internet whos.
Beside that, they are trying to heal the community right ? All these VAs lolcows will probably say something about that right ? RIGHT ‽

Garm

kiwifarms.net

A recantation would take the weight out of the accusations. But it won't stop the spiraling repercussions.

SpiralStars

kiwifarms.net
A recantation would take the weight out of the accusations. But it won't stop the spiraling repercussions.
Maybe if he has an employer or con on the edge, being able to say they recanted may tilt things in his favor. But figuratively I think Blood for the Blood God may be the best outcome to deter those that may follow and do this to other people. That's looking more and more like it would do the most good.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE HE IS CALLING FOR HARASSMENT AND ATTACKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You know that is what KV, Lawtwitter, and even lemonfuhrer is gonna try and twist it as.
Just wait. JabberJaw, Phlegmoine and the rest of the braindead mutants from KV are going to look at this and think Vic is going to start a harassment campaign, as if everything they've done in the past year was some form of civility.
Nobody cares, BT. You're even more unknown than Emmett Plant.

giraffes on coffee

Talk nerdy to me, Daddy
kiwifarms.net
Vic definitely has fury in him. I could tell that way back in the depo. Thanks to the linking of the parody depo video (thanks) I went back and rewatched some of it. There's a moment early on where Lemonhead is pounding him and asking him about the GFM (wtf else) and asks Vic if he's a unicorn. Vic responds with "I didn't ask for any of this" and holds a stare on J Sean that should strike fear in anyone that has an Italian parent. I have an Italian mother. I know that look. It means death. It actually takes Ty tapping him on the shoulder to snap him out of it.

Here's a link. Go to 8 minutes in. This video is easier to link instead of Nick's. Wish Nick would release the whole depo videos soon because this guy stopped doing his videos of it.

Also Vic was pretty loud and pissed during this panel at Roc Con 2019: https://youtu.be/QNAMlBF29zM

Last edited:

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net

However the community DID break apart, these people are a malignant cancer in human form and in order for the community to heal some necessary damage needed to be done.

Even victims are not above being criticized regardless of they are fakers or not. It's this mentality that has allowed people from KV to attack people with reckless abandon.

giraffes on coffee

Talk nerdy to me, Daddy
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

blackbat4

Tard Wrangler
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if Renfamous and MarzGurl had anything to do with that. At the very least, I can see them encouraging their toadies to bully the owner.
They said themselves on a Livestream that they would contact the local paper and try to get any of Vic's events cancelled.

They don't give a shit about the mom & pop comic shop already struggling to keep the lights on. The only thing they are concerned with is their bias and their ego.

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net
They said themselves on a Livestream that they would contact the local paper and try to get any of Vic's events cancelled.

They don't give a shit about the mom & pop comic shop already struggling to keep the lights on. The only thing they are concerned with is their bias and their ego.
How long before one of these idiots can be charged with harassment under bullying laws that states are pushing? These fucking idiots are writing everything down after all.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino