Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Svetlana

To boldly go
kiwifarms.net
Man I really wish this shithead got papers of her own. Like she could afford a lawyer with her supposed 6-figure job.

The more attention she gets the more she barks. This whole thing gave her pathetic life meaning.
Truth. She's parroting what Monica said when she forwarded it to HR in this case, who also seemed to think he would still be under some obligation ffs. He was still reeling from the firing and hearing the jellybean thing. At that point he was trying to figure out who would have witnessed that joke and reported it because NO WAY it could be his good friend Monica!

Rondo Richter Belmont

kiwifarms.net
I think he gave the excuse "I'm just a contractor." So he had absolutely no idea what was going on at RT. But still knows Vic. Some how.

But yeah, Haddock got a free pass because he said "Orange Man bad." No one in upper management knew what the fuck was going on inside their own company.

At this point I think having "Rooster Teeth Management" is a detrimental thing to have on ones resume.
I know, but that shows you how much of a Puss Puss Shannon truly is.

Neither he nor Miles Luna (Who actually works for Cuck Teeth) didn’t bring their Virtue Signals as strong as they did with Vic, and much as Shannon wants to use the “I WASN’T EVEN A REAL WORKER, CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!” he didn’t try to get asspats for shitting on Quinn but does a drive-by on Vic like that bald-headed Nigga is his best friend or someone who worked twenty years with the dude.

But I’m not surprised tbh, Shannon is such a pathetic shill fag that when Shazam dropped last year he talked about how “honored” he was to voice Captain Marvel / Shazam in DC Online.

This eggheaded motherfucker is that pathetic, casual, trash.

Last edited:

Garm

kiwifarms.net
I know, but that shows you how much of a Puss Puss Shannon truly is.

Neither he nor Miles Luna (Who actually works for Cuck Teeth) didn’t bring their Virtue Signals as strong as they did with Vic, and much as Shannon wants to use the “I WASN’T EVEN A REAL WORKER, CHECKMATE ATHEISTS!” he didn’t try to get asspats for shitting on Quinn but does a drive-by on Vic like that bald-headed Nigga is his best friend or someone who worked twenty years with the dude.

But I’m surprised tbh, Shannon is such a pathetic shill fag that when Shazam dropped last year he talked about how “honored” he was to voice Captain Marvel / Shazam in DC Online.

This eggheaded motherfucker is that pathetic, casual, trash.
That was the other thing. Miles Luna spoke up because "Monica is a friend." That fucking report they did could have stopped this lawsuit because they did such a good job with it and found something. But no, Monica is 160k in the ground now that they could have prevented.

And RT staying quiet during the Quinn stuff was very odd. The whole damn place is overflowing with SJW's but suddenly they know what "respect for victims" looks like. Because one of their own did it. Somebody they worked with.

Of course no one probably buys their progressive virtue signals now that they laid off so much staff in such a shit manner.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
Monica has a huge ass ego to think that she could force her employer to tell Vic never to contact her again. It's stupid that these people think Vic is so horrible to reach out to apologize to her personally. Monica was just being a cunty bitch when she complained about the apology. Who knows if anyone actually advised Vic not to talk to her again. Even so, Vic doesn't have to listen to them. They held no power over him anymore. Even Ron made some dumb ass tweet stating how Vic never apologied to the "survivors". After Monica already got a private apology, not to mention the public ones. They clearly don't give a shit about reality and just want to paint over everything with their moronic "personal truths".

LawTwitter is Dumb

kiwifarms.net
The last one "Hey see, spednaught, this bankrupt failure politician and hack unethical shit pedo child groomer doucette"

Oh and Emmett Plant, that lied in his affidavit, thus, committing perjury, where the hell is everyones papers? Wheres that company you were going to make to destroy Nicky Rackets? Why can none of you fucking failures follow up on what you say you're going to do, oh wait thats why, cause you're lying sacks of shit that have never accomplished anything in life with legit means, any "success" you've ever had was gained by stabbing people in the back that thought they could trust you.

giraffes on coffee

Moo
kiwifarms.net
Truth. She's parroting what Monica said when she forwarded it to HR in this case, who also seemed to think he would still be under some obligation ffs. He was still reeling from the firing and hearing the jellybean thing. At that point he was trying to figure out who would have witnessed that joke and reported it because NO WAY it could be his good friend Monica!

Every day I spend following this case I keep thinking I won't find out anything else that will break my heart more....but here we are....

Silver Chariot

Current Grand Scale Soul Manipulator
kiwifarms.net
my head fucking hurts from reading all this autism

Monica has a huge ass ego to think that she could force her employer to tell Vic never to contact her again. It's stupid that these people think Vic is so horrible to reach out to apologize to her personally. Monica was just being a cunty bitch when she complained about the apology. Who knows if anyone actually advised Vic not to talk to her again. Even so, Vic doesn't have to listen to them. They held no power over him anymore. Even Ron made some dumb ass tweet stating how Vic never apologied to the "survivors". After Monica already got a private apology, not to mention the public ones. They clearly don't give a shit about reality and just want to paint over everything with their moronic "personal truths".
I always try to give people the benefit of the doubt.
Before I read the primers about the case, I thought it was all a huge misunderstanding.
I see now there is pure malice in the background.

Fuck this whole thing.

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
(Edit: sorry - too boomer to archive)
Just open up http://archive.md/, post the link of your choice, click save, then copy and paste the resulting URL. Quick and easy.

It's also the next stage of evolution for a Kiwi.

The stage after would be doxing someone. God, I will bust a gut if a makeup artist gets riled up enough to dox someone.

Oh and Emmett Plant, that lied in his affidavit, thus, committing perjury, where the hell is everyones papers? Wheres that company you were going to make to destroy Nicky Rackets? Why can none of you fucking failures follow up on what you say you're going to do, oh wait thats why, cause you're lying sacks of shit that have never accomplished anything in life with legit means, any "success" you've ever had was gained by stabbing people in the back that thought they could trust you.
Nick says he'll do something, and a month later has $100,000 for Vic.

KickVic says something... and Shoe-dacon is canceled, Douchette is still drowning in debt, the defendants with the exception of Marchi (and that's all Sam Johnson's doing) have lost significant money. They're object lessons in failure. Oh, and Emmett Plant is a perjurer.

I would almost liked to have seen Vic's thoughts in real time during that interview.

"They fired me because they thought I had forcibly kissed Sara Bachmeyer and assaulted the Yosts after I was turned down for hot twin sex. I deny it, but okay. This jellybean story, though. What the fuck? They fired me for a jellybean?"

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Just open up http://archive.md/, post the link of your choice, click save, then copy and paste the resulting URL. Quick and easy.

It's also the next stage of evolution for a Kiwi.

The stage after would be doxing someone. God, I will bust a gut if a makeup artist gets riled up enough to dox someone.

Nick says he'll do something, and a month later has $100,000 for Vic.

KickVic says something... and Shoe-dacon is canceled, Douchette is still drowning in debt, the defendants with the exception of Marchi (and that's all Sam Johnson's doing) have lost significant money. They're object lessons in failure. Oh, and Emmett Plant is a perjurer.

I would almost liked to have seen Vic's thoughts in real time during that interview.

"They fired me because they thought I had forcibly kissed Sara Bachmeyer and assaulted the Yosts after I was turned down for hot twin sex. I deny it, but okay. This jellybean story, though. What the fuck? They fired me for a jellybean?"
Manjawlo is also a perjuryer, bitch needs to get busted for this shit.

DeadFry

I am Rick Nekieta
kiwifarms.net
Vic was fired from Funimation on Jan 28, 2019. He was no longer under any obligation to follow any no contact directives from his EX employer when he apologized to her by email almost 2 weeks later.

I remember this very clearly. He was adamant that he wanted to apologize to her - and that it be private so that it couldn't be misconstrued as insincere, because it absolutely wasn't. He was gutted to think that he had upset her in any way.

View attachment 1112169
(Edit: sorry - too boomer to archive)
I mean, you could easily read his devastation in that email. Which makes how she responded (forwarding it to Colleen with her spin) all the more disgusting.
It's rare for this Kiwi to get MATI ... but Monica is such a garbage human being and what she's done to someone who believed her to be a friend fills me with such a rage. It would not be enough for her to suffer the same pain that she put Vic through.

I'll take my hats now.

BlameThatGuy

kiwifarms.net
While this richard guy is an exceptional one, he does make a strong argument.

EDIT: Oh right, esaron is Ralin, I forgot that exceptional dipshit. Seemed like quite the autistic sped. A very "tinfoil wearing" type of special sped.
tinfoil hats are sold to nutters like yourself.
I don't deal in conspiracies.

And I won't be showing you "every single thing I have ever said involving zoe quinn and the cult of feminism" that you protect.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
Vic was fired from Funimation on Jan 28, 2019. He was no longer under any obligation to follow any no contact directives from his EX employer when he apologized to her by email almost 2 weeks later.

I remember this very clearly.
Vic brought this up during his deposition as well. These people lie for a living, and don’t even know what’s in the court record, or the actual stories.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
I mean, you could easily read his devastation in that email. Which makes how she responded (forwarding it to Colleen with her spin) all the more disgusting.
It's rare for this Kiwi to get MATI ... but Monica is such a garbage human being and what she's done to someone who believed her to be a friend fills me with such a rage. It would not be enough for her to suffer the same pain that she put Vic through.

I'll take my hats now.
We can all agree that all of these fuckers piss some of us the fuck off, myself included, while others are just here to laugh at the shit show these cunts have created. No one is gonna have a legitimately empathetic or sympathetic reaction to Monica or the other defendants getting their lives ruined, not even their supporters because they will still kiss their asses, not due to pity, but because they lack any ounce of empathy to anyone but their shitty little egos and their need to virtue signal over their own ally's proverbial corpses. If you attempt or succeed in ruining someone else's life or kill them, you are fair game for the same because you started it.

In the end of the day it's all about not letting your rage get the better of you when dealing with these nutters because it's how you end up on their level.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
But yeah, Haddock got a free pass because he said "Orange Man bad." No one in upper management knew what the fuck was going on inside their own company.
Also, I'd like to add that Gray was trying to set up Gen Lock as the thing that'd create the next stage of RT's evolution so they wouldn't be seen just as "those guys who screw around in Halo". He got RT to go all in on Gen Lock, he went all in as well...and things didn't go very well.

Also also, if you hang around the RWBY fanbase long enough, you'll find out who has sweet sweet access...as well as shills....and how thin skinned the RWBY fandom is albeit without the KF filter
If KV and SJWs taught me anything, it's that people go on the attack to eiter project or atone for something that they did in the past.
That was the other thing. Miles Luna spoke up because "Monica is a friend." That fucking report they did could have stopped this lawsuit because they did such a good job with it and found something. But no, Monica is 160k in the ground now that they could have prevented.
Miles is probably the most thin skinned creator I or anyone else can come across. The more critical RWBY fans really don't like him, some want him to be fired , some say he may not have waited long enough after Monty died to start putting his stamp on RWBY, and if you're not a hardcore RWBY fan, cances are there's something either about him or his approach to making RWBY that'll get under your skin.