Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Remind me to never use twitter to try to respond to kv members on twitter.
Just ends with them ignoring the contents and proof for random contrarian questions that had already been defined, then everyone up votes or "hearts" their clueless questions.
You forgot asking for "evidence" and then reporting you for "harassment" if you give it to them.

Éire-Ice36

Asshole Extraordináire
kiwifarms.net
Remind me to never use twitter to try to respond to kv members on twitter.
Just ends with them ignoring the contents and proof for random contrarian questions that had already been defined, then everyone up votes or "hearts" their clueless questions.

I erroneously engaged with the Lady from my last post, and she keeps asking me how fraud is a crime, so i give her the penal code for wire fraud. To which she just has to ask how what was done was fraud because, and i paraphrase here "The donators gave him money at their own discretion, and he got the money. So long as he received the money it is not fraud."

I checked out after that, they seriously think that lying to get money is not fraud, fraud is apparently the money going to the person who made the campaign.
Am I the one who is insane here?
Just goes to show that in the end of the say, some people think they are above the law by being faux virtuous to the point of delusion.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
You forgot asking for "evidence" and then reporting you for "harassment" if you give it to them.
You also forgot being called a "sexist, alt-right Nazi" for stating an opinion.
I still think Emett has a man crush on Vic and Pike is his new target for that weird crush of his.
Well today is Valentine's Day. Just sayin'.

Silver Chariot

Current Grand Scale Soul Manipulator
kiwifarms.net

ConSluttant

Because everyone needs advice. Even Thots.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

really selling that redemption arc hard, huh Lancie?
The problem Lance is that you and your ilk claim that all sorts of things that aren't bigoted actually are. It's all a gotcha game. Only the smart don't play. F you

Five Percent

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

"...without fear of being blacklisted as long as they aren't wrongthink."

That's what you're really saying, even though you won't say its what you're saying.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

“Everyone has a voice and should be free to share those thoughts with people without the fear of being blacklisted as long as they aren’t bigoted.”
This fucking fool just contradicted his statement. Unbelievable.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
Happy Valentine's day from Vic

View attachment 1145000

And from me, too. Hope all of you beautiful bastards get some action today 😉
Still waiting for my wife to come home from hanging with her girlfriends she rarely sees. Currently in bed with a 7 month old kind of trying to get her to sleep but I'm also drinking and posting on fucking Kiwi Farms.

This is what I wanted to do tonight anyways. The baby is a treat to be with after a long week busting ass. She's a good Valentine present. Too bad people like Monica and Jamie will never experience motherhood. Instead they'll be "colostomy bags for cum" (G. Mcinnes quote) and die alone. It's going to be hard on Monica especially because after Ron gets arrested for his inevitable meltdown resulting in plotting to kill Chupp's German Shepherd, she won't have anyone to help bleach her billboard-like teeth. I don't know what Jamie will be up to. Probably draining pus from a vaginal abscess and reminiscing about these days.

Too bad Vic doesn't have kids. Imagine if he had a little girl. That'd be cute. Kids are cute. They're pure. Much better people than us. Infinitely better than Ron Toye and infinitely more important than Emmett Plant. I hope Emmett reads this and feels bad. He should feel bad.

Ron Toye has a son and after seeing his messages to Nick I have legitimate concerns for how he might treat the boy and even Monica. Dude is a manipulator through and through.

Man, when my wife gets home I'm gonna dump a load.....of laundry in the wash.

Then I'm going to FUCK her.

But just as likely I'll be having diarrhea from drinking too much coffee today.

Dropped a client off at her house today. She had 6 pomeranians inside. I want you to imagine a smell so fucking strong it's like it's taken physical form as a wall that's crashing into you and crushing your face and lungs. I can't begin to explain how fucking bad it smelled, even though I just tried to. I thought it might be bearable enough for me to hold my breath, step inside, and pet some doggos really quick, but I swear on my mother's urn I almost vomited trying that.

All I can think of is Trainspotting when Tommy dies of toxoplasmosis from the kitten shitting and pissing everywhere.

My god.

Happy Valentine's day.

Random Internet Person

If you can read this, Cloudflare is doing its job.
kiwifarms.net
I've noticed all creeds, genders and sexual preferences fall in crush with Vic. The ones that hate him are the ones that couldn't get him to notice them.
That or -5s that wouldn’t get with anybody, let alone Vic and his fashion sense.
View attachment 1145346

Wow they’re really trying to get VAs on the moral crusade against Trump.

Chudbacca

Fuck.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1145346

Pet pics.

Christ.

Lance, YOU are bigoted, you fucking numbskull.

These people, man. I tell ya.