Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

ShaggyDawg

Theorycrafting Extrodinaire
kiwifarms.net
Probably forgot this, but did Ty actually confirm he is Vics lawyer or is it someone else from his firm ?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nevermind the 50+ hours worth of Vic glomping and hugging and other things like that that La Choy said was "evidence", and the "harassing" videos and streams that Nick did, which are around 20-30 hours cumulative, maybe?
I love the idea of SoyeBoye spending thousands or tens of thousands of dollars just to watch a solid day of Nick streams calling him a cuck and a loser and mocking his bar complaint and similar high octane soylent.

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
Bullshit. Fuck that. Someone needs to let him know how fucking publically stupid he is. Right now.
We've been telling him that he is undeniably being cucked for weeks/months now and he refuses to listen, what makes you think he's going to realise he's stupid if we tell him that ?

EDIT

I'm not even joking about him being cucked tbh, I am absolutely 100% sure he is being cucked or, at the very least, is a sub in their relationship

ShaggyDawg

kiwifarms.net
I think it was said that the ALOD are taking this.
OoOoooo now if that ain't Fucking appropriate, I don't know what is. It'd be a real kick in the ovaries for the oopposition if they found themselves on the opposing end of a woman who actually went through a traumatic experience compared to what they think is a traumatic experience

LobotomizedFerret

Im gonna bite ya!
kiwifarms.net
OoOoooo now if that ain't Fucking appropriate, I don't know what is. It'd be a real kick in the ovaries for the oopposition if they found themselves on the opposing end of a woman who actually went through a traumatic experience compared to what they think is a traumatic experience
The psychological warfare from the Beard is exquisite. Having to answer to a strong woman about their fairy tale sex crime allegations is going to fuck with their heads. I wonder if they'll even be able to look at the Amazons in the eyes...

SinglePlayerCarl

Weeb Expansionist™
kiwifarms.net
The psychological warfare from the Beard is exquisite. Having to answer to a strong woman about their fairy tale sex crime allegations is going to fuck with their heads. I wonder if they'll even be able to look at the Amazons in the eyes...
In Round 2, when/if Marchi gets deposed, I want someone to bring me the readings of her ass reaming -- because if AWL can't be brought in, then Marchi and Rial are the ones who have to answer for her "I wish you'd get raped so you'll agree with me" comments.

just for that reaction of shame and fear from mere mention and deposition by the Sisters of YEE-HAW.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
And don't forget two thirds of the ALOD (Carey and Laci) experienced sexual crimes themselves. Having someone equate a tight hug to sexual assault is going to piss them off.

LobotomizedFerret

Im gonna bite ya!
kiwifarms.net
In Round 2, when/if Marchi gets deposed, I want someone to bring me the readings of her ass reaming -- because if AWL can't be brought in, then Marchi and Rial are the ones who have to answer for her "I wish you'd get raped so you'll agree with me" comments.

just for that reaction of shame and fear from mere mention and deposition by the Sisters of YEE-HAW.
Oh, I can just imagine Marchi's face as Amazon Prime reads that tweet to her, the shame and embarrassment of having to explain yourself to a lawyer because you thought you were in some lifetime movie taking down some evil monster, or better yet, having to confront the fact that you wanted to ruin an innocent man's career and reputation just because you had some petty grudge against him.

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Along with the shield hero bit, this aslo popped up on my google.http://twincitiesgeek.com/2019/04/how-do-we-deal-with-the-fallout-of-anime-voice-actor-vic-mignogna/

Too drunk and tired to read it all but judging from the last few paragraphs, its a shit article.

EDIT: idk why i cant link it properly like i did with the shield hero link

LobotomizedFerret

Im gonna bite ya!
kiwifarms.net
Along with the shield hero bit, this aslo popped up on my google.http://twincitiesgeek.com/2019/04/how-do-we-deal-with-the-fallout-of-anime-voice-actor-vic-mignogna/

Too drunk and tired to read it all but judging from the last few paragraphs, its a shit article.

EDIT: idk why i cant link it properly like i did with the shield hero link
Remove the dot between google and http.

Reactions: Recon

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
i failed to keep up with the thread, what’s the gay op about? Something about patches, right?
Yes, apparently a user by the name of Shortround is behind all the patches on both sides, and yet la choy has proudly and publically ordered patches for "their" side. Shortround is an enterprising genius.

ManateeHunter

KNEEL BEFORE THE DEWGONG MASTER RACE
kiwifarms.net
i failed to keep up with the thread, what’s the gay op about? Something about patches, right?
That would be correct, but I believe the one that everyone's talking about would be the one where Dominique Skye tried to pull off a gay op on Vic at KC using a stolen/borrowed/forged guest pass and getting thrown out by security. And while he did not witness it in person, she had the audacity to try it on the day Ty was at the con of all days.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino