Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
So I was digging through that one guys Tweets (which hell if I want to dig through it all) and behold his hard evidence Vic is a terrible person:

So a guy getting a little curious when the panel running over was done is critical to him being a sex...I can't be serious anymore. Our little 6 figure PR twatter kind of isn't worth it imo. I could probably could make a book. This is the most credible thing he posted.

Questioning_Huggers

kiwifarms.net
UnrealEntGaming and his friends were having a normal conversation about Endgame and that crazy guy NJ4K randomly jumps in with his Vic hate boner raging. Kickvic are definitely on edge today.

https://twitter.com/NJ4K1/status/1117825826479718400
http://archive.li/pAOty
http://archive.fo/7oAWG (full thread he was responding to)
They won't even let people have some escapism from the escapism that they're trying to ruin. I have never had such a mega hateboner for anything in my entire life that I felt the need to constantly push my hatred onto absolute strangers. How does one even actually live that way?

Rhetorical question, I know that none of them are living anything remotely close to meaningful lives.

The Incel Whisperer

kiwifarms.net
They won't even let people have some escapism from the escapism that they're trying to ruin. I have never had such a mega hateboner for anything in my entire life that I felt the need to constantly push my hatred onto absolute strangers. How does one even actually live that way?

Rhetorical question, I know that none of them are living anything remotely close to meaningful lives.
They seem unable to turn it off

Zero Day Defense

"When the rain washes you clean, you'll know..."
kiwifarms.net
I hope La Choy tries to come knee bent first like the bitch he is. Than I hope Beard says nope, see you in court. He made it personal with the false report and I hope he gets made a fool on the witness stand and is left broke as fuck.
Beard already said that the warning shot en route to Mr./Ms. Boy Toye doesn't have a "maybe we won't sue you if you remove these tweets" clause.

He will be in touch.

...Even Ron?
Especially Ron.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
All that’s gonna age badly. The downside of legal pontificating , when you are a potential party to the matter, is it will come back to haunt you. Right now the calculation is whether McCormick is worth the effort and resources. But his little explanation here will be wonderful for opposing council should he get dragged into this.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

You are not allowed to escape. The message cannot be escaped from. Escape is an enemy of the truth. Therefore escape media that is not on message must be destroyed or subverted to The Message's cause.

These morons infiltrating Hollywood etc is why every half decent film company is fucking off to cheaper climates.

Vampy

kiwifarms.net
Okay guys, I just returned from having a life, has anyone been served yet?

UnrealEntGaming and his friends were having a normal conversation about Endgame and that crazy guy NJ4K randomly jumps in with his Vic hate boner raging. Kickvic are definitely on edge today.

https://twitter.com/NJ4K1/status/1117825826479718400
http://archive.li/pAOty
http://archive.fo/7oAWG (full thread he was responding to)
And little did he know that he is the one that looks like a moron.
Oooh boy that's not going to look good if she gets served (or RT throws her under the bus if they do).

• Agree
Reactions: Burnout

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
These morons infiltrating Hollywood etc is why every half decent film company is fucking off to cheaper climates.
The problem there though is that those brave and noble few (emphasis on "FEW") are gonna get "Ya Boi Zacked". Meaning, they will have walls thrown up by the Hollywood cabal, services/distribution denied and their actors and behind the scenes folks blacklisted. The Hollywood conservatives known as "Friends of Abe" IIRC can lay all that out for sure. They have had to stay on the down low just to keep working. And the ones outed or who come forward are suddenly, like James Woods, unemployable.

Ponderous Pillock

Welcome to Triple T, Tards, Troons and Trolls!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
is it just me or is twitter quiet? I get the feeling soye boye and his goon squad yanked their leashes and retreated into the house.
That and it's a weekend after a busy con. Lots of folks would normally be recovering. Rial and Soye did this last time they went to let Monica ride a BBC were at a con.

Though, quite as to what 90 people versus the hundreds she normally deals with would tire her out the same way, I dunno.

The Wisdom of Bassets

kiwifarms.net
Do you reckon the US Postal person who had to haul that 20lb Beard Bomb just went "Fuckit" and hurled it at their front door?
I think it's more likely the courier Lord Beard hired. I think he'd want it to make it a special delivery.
I'd have recommended Courier 6. But that's just me. But I wouldn't blame him for chucking it at the door either.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino