Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

feral cat #6385

GIVE ME CRUNCHIES!!!!
kiwifarms.net
I would probably commit suicide if I looked that bad. That's not a joke, I would legitimately rather be dead as opposed to looking like a fucking cartoon of someone who was hit in the face by a shovel.
I don't remember her looking quite that hideous during her TGWTG days. I think the extreme SJWism is what makes them all fucked up looking like the Sith from Star Wars.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
Hey this lady is back she went to KC on Sat and is not a fan of the Blobfish. I wonder if she did get to meet Vic in the end of it all.

Yes, she had a picture with Vic that got shared and said she was glad to see him again. I'd have to dig around to try and find it.

She did. There's a picture of her and some dude, and Vic, and it looked like she was in tears.
Tears of joy. They were tears of joy. We cannot give them ammunition. Especially not to drag her back into this again.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
She did. There's a picture of her and some dude, and Vic, and it looked like she was in tears.
Good the beginning of the video was kind of rage inducing (not from her but what she was going through) just glad she got a positive experience out of it. Must have missed it due to all the Shame drama.

• Feels
Reactions: ColtWalker1847

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
No. You tried (and thankfully failed) to ruin a man's career purely by hearsay and launched a conspiracy due to you colluding with friends. You and your friends aren't going to get away with this unscathed. Enjoy the hell that you created since that's where you'll be sleeping.
Last time she wanted to whip up a lynch mob to ruin lives, it turned out her own friend JewWario was the real rapist. I wonder which friend of hers turns out to be the real rapist this time.

In any event, you think experience would have taught this dummy not to participate in lynch mobs.

boulderblundermatt90

Master of Quaker Oats, Devourer of Chocolate Cakes
kiwifarms.net
I'm always so conflicted with him. His fan art is sooooo good but when I remember it's a guy I don't know if i should be disgusted or not.
I like the character. Wouldn't call him my waifu but can't deny he's got a real cute factor... and he tricked me when I first learned about him.

Facts Over Feels

kiwifarms.net
Not take care of it so it died. She tried to go fund me a vet visit for it.
She should never be given another animal again. Needing a gofundme for a vet visit is pathetic, I spent 3-4k out of pocket when my cat was sick including 500 on tests she didn't live long enough to get the results of. These exceptional individuals need to get jobs before taking on the responsibilty of a pet.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino