Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

GnomeofDoc

What? I like weird old guns.
kiwifarms.net
She should never be given another animal again. Needing a gofundme for a vet visit is pathetic, I spent 3-4k out of pocket when my cat was sick including 500 on tests she didn't live long enough to get the results of. These exceptional individuals need to get jobs before taking on the responsibilty of a pet.
Lol or get pet insurance it’s dirt cheap in the US.

• Informative
Reactions: AStupidMonkey

REGENDarySumanai

Man of excellent taste
kiwifarms.net
Last time she wanted to whip up a lynch mob to ruin lives, it turned out her own friend JewWario was the real rapist. I wonder which friend of hers turns out to be the real rapist this time.

In any event, you think experience would have taught this dummy not to participate in lynch mobs.
As one who sat through and watched the shitshow that was #ChangeTheChannel, I cannot agree more with what you have said.

Captain Manning

"Good luck, kid."
kiwifarms.net
The lawsuit got delayed because we failed to break the 1,000 page mark. The Lawlbomb won't drop until we break the 1k barrier
Yeah, I'm sure @emspex would love weeding through 20 pages of crap just for that.

Speaking of, everybody be sure to hop over to the other thread when the stream starts. Lets not make more work for the mods having to move shit over.

Burnout

Post no bills
kiwifarms.net
What about empathy for Vic? Nevermind, he's an uncucked straight white Christian male undeserving any such luxuries.
FTFY

The lawsuit got delayed because we failed to break the 1,000 page mark. The Lawlbomb won't drop until we break the 1k barrier
Quick, get busy shitposting you slackers!

Meanwhile, she blocks anyone who even responds of messaged Nick Rekieta.

She can't block the process server, though.
We should start a betting pool on what method she'll try to block it, though.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Took a nap when I found out there wouldn't be any serving papers today, but now I'm ready for the fun of finding out why. I still think it's KC turning around and biting the VAs that thought they'd tamed it.

I'm always so conflicted with him. His fan art is sooooo good but when I remember it's a guy I don't know if i should be disgusted or not.
As someone who's into guys, he's well within my radar. He's a cutie, and as a bonus he's a guy.

He was one of the few sources of solace in the mess that Apocrypha ended up being. Plus he cute.
Apocrypha was not a bad source of cute boys, regardless of the flaws present in it. It was a parade of different kinds of 'cute boy' types.

Vampy

kiwifarms.net
Apocrypha was not a bad source of cute boys, regardless of the flaws present in it. It was a parade of different kinds of 'cute boy' types.
Fair enough. While some characters were nice (I really liked Semiramis and Mordred) I'll never stop being mad at the wasted potential in that show.
So i'm not gay if I enjoy her?
Only if you focus on the dick.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Fair enough. While some characters were nice (I really liked Semiramis and Mordred) I'll never stop being mad at the wasted potential in that show.

Only if you focus on the dick.
Mordred was pretty great. And no one can tell me her dub voice was not 100% perfect. Granted, I usually like most Fate dub choices. I dunno if that's an Aniplex thing or a Fate thing. DEEN Fate got the amazing Liam O'Brien to voice Archer Emiya, so maybe it's just a Fate thing.

Can we start calling Beard Streams 'Beard Talk's, and if so, can it be a not-lame version of Ted Talk?

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino