Weeb Wars / Animegate / #kickvic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Nitpick: The story that we had heard so far was that the internal investigation was inconclusive, and these two stories corroborate that. It doesn't seem that they kicked Vic because of the investigation; rather, they kicked him in spite of the investigation.
There was never an "investigation" in the customary sense of the word. They had already done skeevy and illegal shit and figured that out and desperately were casting around for some fig leaf to make it okay.

Ponderous Pillock

Perfectly Presidential
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tl;dr from the stream tonight:
The suit got pushed back because new stuff came in that is utterly devastating for the #KickVic side they wanted to add, but they need to verify it first. Otherwise it's all ready to go. Basically yesterday was a bust because the KickVic tards managed to find a new way to fuck up so bad it had to get added to the lawsuit.

The Jellybean Story and 2 other stories. It's from the Funimation investigation. 2 of them have zero hints of sexual abuse/assault. 1 has Vic having a consensual kiss with a coworker. The other story Nick won't/can't talk about, but it's implied to be equally innocuous.

Ah but now comes the Jellybean Story: Vic and Monica are at a con, and Monica has a bag of jellybeans. Vic wants a jellybean, and Monica consents while signing the jellybean as a funny joke; you know, signing it like you'd sign something for a fan. She tosses it to him, then he eats it. Then he says something like "Now I can say I ate Monica Rial." Friendly banter, you know? That's it.

That's the story.

That story (and the other 2) was apparently an adequate fucking reason to let go of Vic. Funimation is that fucking dumb. This is the "super srs" investigation Funimation did. This jellybean story is what these speds with #KV rallied behind. Fucking amazing. They (ALLEGEDLY, WINK FUCKING WINK) then went a step further and started running gay ops to get Vic completely shoah'd out of the anime industry, while using their investigation that totally proved he was a sex pest as a preamble for all of it.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHA.

That, that's it? THAT'S THE SMOKING GUN THEY WANTED TO "Protect Vic" FROM?

Oh my god, Vic, Vic, please, please unleash the Beard and the Amazons. These people deserve naught but hell on earth. They've committed such egregious sins that they deserve poverty.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The suit got pushed back because new stuff came in that is utterly devastating for the #KickVic side they wanted to add, but they need to verify it first. Otherwise it's all ready to go. Basically yesterday was a bust because the KickVic tards managed to find a new way to fuck up so bad it had to get added to the lawsuit.

The Jellybean Story and 2 other stories. It's from the Funimation investigation. 2 of them have zero hints of sexual abuse/assault. 1 has Vic having a consensual kiss with a coworker. The other story Nick won't/can't talk about, but it's implied to be equally innocuous.

Ah but now comes the Jellybean Story: Vic and Monica are at a con, and Monica has a bag of jellybeans. Vic wants a jellybean, and Monica consents while signing the jellybean as a funny joke; you know, signing it like you'd sign something for a fan. She tosses it to him, then he eats it. Then he says something like "Now I can say I ate Monica Rial." Friendly banter, you know? That's it.

That's the story.

That story (and the other 2) was apparently an adequate fucking reason to let go of Vic. Funimation is that fucking dumb. This is the "super srs" investigation Funimation did. This jellybean story is what these speds with #KV rallied behind. Fucking amazing. They (ALLEGEDLY, WINK FUCKING WINK) then went a step further and started running gay ops to get Vic completely shoah'd out of the anime industry, while using their investigation that totally proved he was a sex pest as a preamble for all of it.
That is the seventh or eighth most retarded thing I've ever heard.

Kari Kamiya

Dopey Mew
kiwifarms.net
I told my brother the jellybean story and he almost didn't believe that was a legit incident to fire someone over. He almost didn't believe it was a legit story to begin with, he just gave me weird "Dafuq was that?" look.

So this is what Monica has been screeching about this whole time? She was assaulted over a jellybean? How embarrassing.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Even if Vic meant that jelly bean joke to be dirty, other VAs make dirty jokes at cons all the time.

Here's a video of Vic with Jamie Marchi and J Michael Tatum. Vic had spilled some water on Tatum during a skit, and at 7:20 Tatum jokes "Vic Mignogna made me wet". You can see Vic almost choke on his coffee. KickTatum, Funi?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehfD6bVC9Nc
(still new to webrecorder, let me know if this link sucks)
https://webrecorder.io/OldAmishRenegade/new-collection/list/vic-case-stuff/b1/20190416071137/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ehfD6bVC9Nc

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I told my brother the jellybean story and he almost didn't believe that was a legit incident to fire someone over. He almost didn't believe it was a legit story to begin with, he just gave me weird "Dafuq was that?" look.

So this is what Monica has been screeching about this whole time? She was assaulted over a jellybean? How embarrassing.
Monica's also likely to be the first story i.e. consensual kiss with co-worker. Remember we already have her story as went up to Vic's hotel room, there was a kiss, she said No and it stopped.

Last edited:

Chronic Perturbator

kiwifarms.net
Ah but now comes the Jellybean Story:
Vic and Monica are at a con, and Monica has a bag of jellybeans. Vic wants a jellybean, and Monica consents while signing the jellybean as a funny joke; you know, signing it like you'd sign something for a fan. She tosses it to him, then he eats it. Then he says something like "Now I can say I ate Monica Rial." Friendly banter, you know? That's it.
That's the story.

This is so fucking insane I outright refuse to believe it. I doubt Ty or Nick would lie, but this is just so utterly and completely insane, I will have to wait until it shows up in court documents before spreading the news.
It’s amazing what this site can do to your sense of reality, honesty. I fully believed the Kero zoosadism shit, but this? This is beyond my comprehension. I can believe in degeneracy of highest caliber, but this unspeakable malice and idiocy? A bit too much.

Vic? On the off, unlikely chance you’re reading this or Ty or Amazons relay messages posted here to you? Please, do not go light on these people. I know you’re a deeply Christian man. I know you believe in forgiveness and turning the other cheek.
There is always a limit, however. You shouldn’t turn the other cheek to this. You shouldn’t forgive them. You shouldn’t go light on them. Of course, I can’t order you around, you’re an adult man of ridiculous piety, but for fuck’s sake, these people tried to ruin your career over a fucking cunnilingus joke and a kiss, and whatever else the third story is.
Go nuclear, not just for yourself, but for the fans and for every man they would’ve done this to next if not the fact that you had the spine to resist and fight back.

Jaimas

Autism War Correspondent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is so fucking insane I outright refuse to believe it. I doubt Ty or Nick would lie, but this is just so utterly and completely insane, I will have to wait until it shows up in court documents before spreading the news.
It’s amazing what this site can do to your sense of reality, honesty. I fully believed the Kero zoosadism shit, but this? This is beyond my comprehension. I can believe in degeneracy of highest caliber, but this unspeakable malice and idiocy? A bit too much.

Vic? On the off, unlikely chance you’re reading this or Ty or Amazons relay messages posted here to you? Please, do not go light on these people. I know you’re a deeply Christian man. I know you believe in forgiveness and turning the other cheek.
There is always a limit, however. You shouldn’t turn the other cheek to this. You shouldn’t forgive them. You shouldn’t go light on them. Of course, I can’t order you around, you’re an adult man of ridiculous piety, but for fuck’s sake, these people tried to ruin your career over a fucking cunnilingus joke and a kiss, and whatever else the third story is.
Go nuclear, not just for yourself, but for the fans and for every man they would’ve done this to next if not the fact that you had the spine to resist and fight back.
Justice is a Virtue, though. And Jesus did chase the moneychangers out of the temple.

GethN7

Pederasts Should Be Gassed
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Alternatively, it's a cannibalism joke or a parody of transubstantiation (the wafer and wine Christian partake at Communion that represent the flesh and blood of Christ) he made an allusion to, neither of which are legally, ethically, or morally wrong to casually joke about given the context.

And even if it WAS a sex joke, it's still a harmless one in context.

Hotfartz :)

kiwifarms.net

Unfortunately, i can believe it.

Sjw's and "woke" need their own colonized planet. I wish they would just gtfo.

Reactions: Exterminatus

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
While this only slightly has to do with the Weeb Wars I feel like I need to point it out. I mostly watch dubs but I also have no problems with subs if it's something I really want to watch. I know everyone says subs are better than dubs but there's no way you can look at this and say yeah that's good.

Dubs and subs are both good, depending on what you want and what's been dubbed. There's sometimes like Rurouni Kenshin that Crispin Freeman joked about once, where so many words were proper Japanese nouns that you could barely parse some of their sentences in English, and then there's shows like Attack on Titan and FMA where the characters are meant to be Western. (And then there's just good localizations, like Steins;Gate, where the main character initially assumes a random black man is a foreigner - a joke about how Japanese are so xenophobic if you're not Asian 'looking' they'll assume you only speak English even if you were born and raised in Japan - and speaks terrible broken English, and then in the dub assume the random black man only speaks in jive and speaks stereotypical 'jive'.)

She will yell at the top of her lungs

"I DON'T CONSENT TO ACCEPTING YOUR LETTER!

I DON'T CONSENT I DON'T CONSENT REEEEEEEE"
I heard that there's some counties in the US and the UK where you have to consent to receive a ticket, and so brilliant little pumpkins refuse to consent so as to get out of their tickets. This forces the officer to arrest them, instead.

That's the story.

So let's think about this. If we give Sam the benefit of the doubt (for some reason) and assume that her 'shared' story is a fourth story, and that it's not made up we have an investigation that lasted maybe two weeks and had such jewels as:

1 - A consensual kiss between Vic and a co-worker after an extended courtship that presumably happened off-hours.

2 - Vic eating a poisonous jellybean as a joke.

3 - Something that happened to someone who isn't involved in Funimation while not on Funimation grounds that isn't sexual.

4 - One time Vic asked either Sam or some unidentified other woman to introduce him to a Japanese voice actress because they were known to speak Japanese. They refused because they knew the 'rumors' about him, and he became frustrated. He didn't do anything about this, he was just frustrated and this was extremely stressful for the poor girl, being expected to translate for her Japanese client so that a fellow professional in the industry could meet her.

What a stunning and super, super professional investigation.

I'd like to think that none of the other handful of accusations that have been levied at him were involved in the investigation, given they're so obviously fake, but who knows?

Monica's also likely to be the first story i.e. consensual kiss with co-worker. Remember we already have her story as went up to Vic's hotel room, there was a kiss, she said No and it stopped.
No, Nick identified the kiss as someone else who may or may not be sued. Monica is getting sued.

Tags
weebs

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino