Weeb Wars Index -

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Doctor D

kiwifarms.net
I'd ask someone like @KEK7go who's got a line to Nick if there's already a copy out there that just hasn't been posted here yet. If Ty/Nick purchased the videos they would have purchased the transcripts as well since BHBH would eventually need them for filings. Even if you had the raw video (which I'm not sure exists) it would probably take 10-20 hours to transcribe and format appropriately, but doing it based on Nick's stream would take even longer because you'd need to skip over the parts where he's talking and that itself would be time consuming.

Oh god, I forgot about that. I don't know if existing accolades even cover this. I think they're going to have to name the medal after you for this one.

At least it makes it easier to copy/paste. I'll bet if you only included Ron's statements, you'd get something compresses incredibly well (link).
Yeah I underestimated how often Cody interrupts to sperg. I'm going to attempt to get the official transcript first, and failing that i'll transcribe it in whole. Might be a day or two before it's here regardless, Nick isn't very quick. God speed brother, I enjoy how well your initial post is formatted.
Edit: Also thanks @Nontransferable . Very helpful
Double Edit: Nick has said no to giving the transcription. I will get to work.

Last edited:

Dr. Dickhead

I thought I'd pretend I was one of those "Normies"
kiwifarms.net
I considered this, but didn't for a few reasons. Foremost, all of the tables are organized by date (or near enough to it), so putting month and day first is more useful because your brain probably doesn't care about the year. The second is that the tables aren't interactive (I wish they were) so you can't sort by column, which would make YYYY/MM/DD better since it still works even if the sort just treats everything like text. Third, I'd already been using the typical DD/MM/YYYY American format for dates and didn't want to go back and change things since I'm a lazy bastard.

I don't see how it helps with organization or makes it easier to know when something is discovered. I can only assume that it works better for non-Americans who are used to DD/MM/YYYY and get tripped up when seeing dates in that format. I'm assuming that there's no such similar problem for YYYY/MM/DD formatted dates.

In the interest of fairness, we can put it to a vote and I'll change it if people feel strongly enough about it. To keep the thread from getting cluttered, we'll just use ratings for this post to determine it.

:semperfi: (or :winner: if you're a freeloader and can't use it) is a vote to keep using freedom units (America, Fuck Yeah!) because if you're going to use a website protected by our glorious first amendment, you're going to use our glorious date system as god and the founding fathers intended.

:feels: (or :drink: if you want to have an option to show off that just because you're European or from some other god-forsaken continent that you're not poor) is a vote to recognize and sympathize with the less fortunate parts of the world and throw them a bone on this one. Or because you hate me and want me to do a lot of pointless work.

View attachment 906308 is a vote for this being unusually autistic 0(it's already autistic, but perhaps only normally so) and a waste of time that could be better spent playing with model trains.
Oh, I just made a recommendation. I'm more used to DD/MM/YY. I was thinking of it more im the excel table sense, even tho we can't filter/sort the post(s) that way. I could give a fuck less who uses what formats, and you can format your post however you want. Even if you don't wanna use my suggestion, that doesn't mean your idea is bad because of that.

(Also American. I just like easily sortable shit)

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weeb Wars Thread Directory

Main Threads:
1. Vic Mignogna fired from Funimation & RoosterTeeth over accusations of sexual harassment
2. Weeb Wars / AnimeGate / #KickVic / #IStandWithVic / #vickicksback - General Discussion Thread
2. Weeb Wars aka the "TL;DR Thread"
4. Victor Mignogna v. Funimation Productions, LLC, et al. (2019) - Vic's lawsuit against Funimation, VAs, and others, for over a million dollars.
5. TCPA Hearing 9/6/19 - Marchi ran from the Law, TI crumbles, conspiracy still on the table, and collective autism from all sides.

KickVic Lolcows:
1. Amanda Winn-Lee / amandawinnlee / painkillershopping - IRL Friend of Brianna Wu. Professional Voice Actress. Giant Politisperg. Psychopath.
2. Shane Holmberg / Shane Presley Holmberg - The Containment Cell for The Breaker of Chairs, Eater of Shoes, Groomer of His Child Bride
3. Monica Rial / Monica Jean Rial / Rialisms & Ron Toye / Ronald Toye III / rontoye3 - AKA 5th Bulma and La Choy
4. Whale Wars - Thread about Renfamous, Dominique Skye, Krissy, Jessie Pridemore, Sarah Jean Maefs (PepperMonster) and (formerly) Jennifer Lynn Hunt.
5. Sea Salt Mine - Members of KickVic posting salty takes on the lawsuit.
6. Jeffery Allen / Gottfried Roser / Grandmaster Roser / Talon Combat System / Roser Martial Arts Center - "Most Dangerous Man on The Planet," Mall Ninja, Military Trained Keyboard Warrior
8. Jamie Lynn Marchi / Jamie Perez / marchimark - Wants Vic's head and balls, but not his papers
9. PULL Gawking Thread - Stupid thoughts from stupid THOTs
10. Anime News Network (ANN), Christopher Macdonald & Co - "Unbiased" Reporting on All Things Anime Related By Snobbish Quebec-Based Web Company
11. Kaylyn Saucedo / Kaylyn Dicksion / MarzGurl - Armz Across America
12. T. Greg Doucette / Thomas Gregory Doucette / greg_doucette / TGDLaw / fsckemall / lawdevnull / TDot - Super Lawyer, Failed Politician, Captain of The Threadnought, Drowning in Debt
13. Jennifer Lynn Hunt / ljmontello / Professional Contrarian / J.Lyn.Hunt / Illia Sadri / Little Lady in Tokyo / The Sensible Progressive - A person of questionable chromosomes but unquestionable jawline
14. Allison Cooke / hanleia / finnrey / gogoeeg / enta_jinnai / eijiIynx - Severely Bipolar and Autistic LGBTQP+ Self-Hating-Jew Fujoshi Cat Lady
15. Akiva Meir Cohen / AkivaMCohen / Akiva ben Yisroel HaKohen - Filing photos of his own children with the copyright office so he can sue the KF for that sweet, sweet brand ownership.
16. Kara Edwards / karaedwards - Voice Actor, Willing to Lie in An Affidavit
17. James Albert Veerkamp / Ashley Aubrey Hakker / AshleyUncina / AsheleyAshes / Ashley.Hakker.9 / ahakker / ashleyashes1983 - The term of the day is: Canadian Exceptionalism
18. John Michael Kelly / vazorium / jmkacc / jkellytwit / UJDaedalus - GamerGate Reject, Gay-Ops Veteran, Ruined Seattle4Truth's Digs, "Master 'Bater," A-logger of Internet Blood Sports figures, Hater of Nick Rekieta, Crybaby
19. Ron Toye AMA - The SheepDog answers your questions
20. DoXeMoN - Gotta Dox 'Em All! - Mostly of those who do not have their own thread (yet).

IStandWithVic Threads (and Lolcows):
1. Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS
2. Ty Beard appreciation thread - The manliest of WeebWar lawyers
3. That Umbrella Guy / TUG / Matthew Lewis - YouTuber, ComicsGate Supporter, "Fights the SJWS," Drama Whore
4. ISWV Community thread - Destroying the Hugbox
5. Dumb shit Yellow Flash says

Conventions:
1. [5/17/19-5/19/19] Vic @ Puerto Rico Comic Con
2. [06/13/19-06/16/19] Vic, Nick & Beard + Hero Hei, TUG, et al @ Anime Matsuri AKA Anime Mignogna
3. [6/22/19-6/23/19] Vic @ Comic Con Ireland
4. [05/22/20-05/25/20] Shoudaku Con - Shane Holmberg's Consent Con
5. [02/29/20-03/01/20] Kitchener Comic Con / Canuck Con Drama / Conluminati & Whisper Networks - Running history of the cucked Canuck conventions, and the lolcows that breed in them

Discussions about Vic Mignogna (specifically):
1. Debate the Ethics of Vic Mignogna - TARD FIGHT
2. A History of conventions with Vic Mignogna
3. A Visual Timeline of Vic Mignogna at Tekkoshocon 2007

Discussions and Speculation:
1. [04/13/19] KamehaCon Gay Op - CosThot attempts gay op, records herself doing it, gets caught and kicked out
2. Lawsuit Speculation Thread - Who's up for Round 2?
3. [4/13/19] Ty Beard Reveals 400 Page 20lb Takedown Order Against Ron Toye - Beard Bomb Has Been Planted
4. Texan Exemptions on Collecting Judgements - Is #kickvic Judgement Proof?
5. Iago, Igor & Renfield Speculation - A Shakespearean Mystery
6. #KickVic Legal Defense Strategies - Top Strat Revealed: Cite Tumblr and PULL and Defame Vic directly in Legal Filings
7. Sony - The Elephant In The Room
8. ShortRound, Believe Bulma, Twitter tards, gay ops autism
9. People/companies/entities who should be added to the Lawsuit by Ty Beard
10. GoFundMe delisting the Vic Kicks Back fundraiser from search - It seems stupidity is to blame
11. Akiva Cohen files Bar Association complaint against Beard; Beard files back.
12. Sean Schemmel, voicing Goku, calls Gohan a fag-
13. Funimation Audio Leaks
14. Nick gets sued!? - Are they that exceptional?
15. Stephanie Nadolny/Stephanie Ann Nadolny - The Whistleblower
16. 10/04/2019 - Judge Chupp Dismisses All Claims Against Defendant - Take your Sperging Here
17. Animegate - Diversity In Anime
18. Timeline of Vic Mignogna vs MeToo and Exceptional Individuals -
19. Johnny Yong Bosch Accused of "Being Sketchy" On Twitter.com - The Ouroboros Continues to Consume Itself
20. The Fall of Fantasy Soft Entertainment -
21. Zac Bertschy has died - rerelease Kodomo no Jikan

Recreation:
1. Weeb Wars Memes and Fanart - More entertaining than Weeb Wars itself because it's "From the fans!"
2. Weeb Spam/Shitpost Corner - スパム スパム スパム

Supplemental Threads:
1. Anime/Manga
a. Dragon Ball Thread - Includes Z and Super (and GT if you really want to talk about that)
b. One Piece - GLC 17 10/14
c. My Hero Academia - Plus Ultra
2. Castaigne2 / Andrew R Stallings / banalexistence - Cuck, Edgelord, Wikisperg (KickVic)
3. Hope Chapman / Jacob "Jack" Chapman / JesuOtaku - Self-loathing weaboo redneck. Blew her way to ANN gig. Goon and troon (KickVic).
4. Pretty Ugly Little Liar (PULL) - Kiwi Farms Meets Lolcow.farm, Cultural exchange between us and them.
5. Matthew "Maya" Hollingsworth / MadScientist212 / UtenaAnthy - Angry Pretend Tranny & Nora Orbiter; Ace Attorney & Fire Emblem Sperg (The ANN Forum Moderator known as Mad_Scientist)
6. Voice Actors
7. Tony Goldmark / "Some Jerk with A Camera" - Some Jerk with a Trust Fund (KickVic)
8. BioZero216 - Self-proclaimed Defender of Dubbed Anime who takes the Dub vs Sub debate way too seriously. (The person who first used #IStandWithVic in reference to Vic Mignogna as in relation to Weeb Wars)
9. RoosterTeeth - Famous for Red vs. Blue, and now just poorly animated shows and their let's plays (failed thread). RT-related threads:
a. Nicole "Sheena" Duquette "Oum" - Slept her way into RoosterTeeth, directly caused the death of Monty Oum, and pissed away 250k
b. The Achievement Hunter fandom -
c. RWBY - The Hindenburg on which Rooster Teeth rests its hopes, dreams and future
10. Mat Brunet / AniMat / ElectricDragon505 - Semi-Popular Animation "Reviewer" who compared The Emoji Movie to the election of Donald Trump (KickVic)
11. Conrad Aaron Collins / Digibrony / Digibro / Otaku Gonzo Journalism & the Pro Crastinators Podcast - Two-Faced Weeaboo Ponyfag Youtube Analyst Who Wants to be a Loli + Drama, Friends & Enemies (KickVic)
12. Mother's Basement / Geoff Thew - Professional Shillbag, eCuckold, Brian Griffin of Anitube and Occasional Homosexual, “Did I mention I have an e-prostitute wife.” (KickVic)
13. Lachlan Still / The Pedantic Romantic - Troon Anituber and Digibro's Bitch (KickVic)
14. Nicholas Robert Rekieta / Rekieta Law / @NickRekieta - Hard Drinking Minnesotan Lawyer and "Internet Shock Jock" on YouTube (IStandWithVic)
15. Xavier Pace / Perfection / TheSuperItachi / Lord Paragon / Lord Perfection / Paragon Perfection / PerfectionSama - Incel Gamer, Infamous Rage Quitter, Wants to Fuck Anime Girls, Messiah Complex and His Fanbase ("IStandWithVic")
16. David Sanford / Mad Black Atheist / Mad Black Entertainment - Failing Content Creator, Big Smoke Lookalike, Jarbo Black, "HIT THAT DAMN BUTTON"

If there are any supplement threads that should be noted, let me know.

Last edited:

Tipsy Tea Cup

❤ I have autism. ❤
kiwifarms.net
Daily Summaries.
I'll try to include what I can here and try not to boomer this whole thing.
(Last updated: 10/15/19)

DateTopicsPost
06/17/19KV tries to associate Dallas shooter to KF, Greg Doucette's BankruptcyPost
06/18/19GFM @180k, Hanleia returns, RT responds to Glassdoor reviews, Shane deletes discord, Dominique Skye tries to associate Dallas shooter to ISWVPost
06/19/19Confidentiality agreement backpedaling, RT head animator leaves, Shane's discord audioPost
06/20/19Boycott Anime Matsuri, Thots cry about Marchi's Discord leak, Possible list of accusations and categories, Shane's discord Text archivePost
06/21/19Monica and Toye fail to produce documents,Post
06/24/19Comic Con Ireland, Shane's archive reaches max capacity, Marzgurl's attorney fees, Casey finally gets his clients to shut upPost
06/25/19Shane comes to KF, Marchi wants people to Bukkake her head-shotPost
06/26/19KV doesn't understand civil conspiracy, Sean 'the Führer' Lemoine is on the case.Post
06/27/19Marzgurl reveals do not delete papers, VA Sarah Wiedenhefts brother, Brad, confirmed for paedophile, Tekko con starts getting pressurePost
06/28/19KV goes hard at Tekko con, Tekko con responds, Vic's RWBY character removed from the iTunes bannerPost
07/01/19Doucette replaces Shane as Rial and Toye's mouthpiece, Lynn Hunt's lies aren't consistentPost
07/02/19Neil Kaplan's jealousy and lies, Allison Cook (hanleia) gets a threadPost
07/12/19Lynn hunt credited for Vic's removal from Liberty Con, DoxPost
07/14/19Lip reading redacted names, Dox, Rial and RT email, Marchi losing it on twitterPost
07/16/19GFM @225k, Dox, Lynn Hunt continues brigade against Liberty Con,Post
07/17/19Dox, Rial and Toye withdraw special exception hearingsPost
07/18/19Kyoto Animation arson, Stan Dahlin saga, GFM refunding donations with joke namesPost
07/19/19Vic and Kara's Tango, Kara's backpedal, Rial wants an apology from Nick, KV starting to sharpen knives for Chuck HuberPost
07/22/19Yost twins go protected, Dox, More Edwards inconsistencyPost
07/24/19Dox, Law twitter sperging and Github for Doucette's 'threadnought'Post
07/26/19Dox, Edwards gets a thread, Hanleia Retracts her statements, ANN writer turning on Funimation,Post
08/21/19More story inconsistencies, Doucette and Emmet Plant caught lying and double downPost
08/22/19More affidavit debunking, Shane gets mad at the internet and wants to fight KF IRLPost
08/25/19Vic at Bubba Fest, Lynzee Loveridge slowly breaking down, Todd's explaination of the event at ACEN, EriMin on Hero Hei's stream.Post
08/27/19Sabat's leaked messages, @JosephTX exposes Ron Toye's abusive past.Post
09/01/19Don't touch the poo, Sabat's Casting Couch, Chuck Huber's affidavit, Lemoine vs Ty's 1200 page response to the TCPA.Post
09/04/19Nick Rekieta addresses ANN article, KickVic GayOps. A look at Stephanie Nadolny.Post
10/13/19Nick Rekieta announces Vic's appeal.Post
10/15/19Lawsplaining Road to Appeals. Dominique Skye's Kamehacon video. Jennifer Hunt and Jinnie's lie. MBA's autism.Post

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue Got other additions for you put in the "Weekly Summaries" section:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Tipsy Tea Cup

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue
07/24/2019Plaintiff's Objections to and Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant Funimations' Motion to Dismiss
07/25/2019Plaintiff's Notice of Hearing (Plaintiff's Objections to And Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant Funimation's Motion to Dismiss)

Link to the same forum post, though they link to the correct documents.

• Informative
Reactions: Far Queue

Eyeshield

kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue
07/24/2019Plaintiff's Objections to and Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant Funimations' Motion to Dismiss
07/25/2019Plaintiff's Notice of Hearing (Plaintiff's Objections to And Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant Funimation's Motion to Dismiss)

Link to the same forum post, though they link to the correct documents.
Add this one.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue There's been some updates here:

One of the updates has a link to The Mary Sue article that you can add to the articles/publications section.
There's also the Medium article posted under the Social Media Front:

Shane also wrote an article on Medium:

Speaking of articles, should you include articles about Weeb Wars on sites like Bounding Into Comics or Bleeding Fool?

Also, we have new doxes to add:

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue Here's a table of contents for Vic's reponse to TCPA, if you can find a way to fit it in somewhere

Code:
1-35: Vic's response to defendant's TCPA motion to dismiss
36-48: Vic's objections and motion to strike evidence for TCPA
49-57: Affidavit of Chuck Huber
58-59: Unsworn Declaration of Erica McCord
60-63: Exhibit to above: Faisal Ahmed affidavit
64-66: Affidavit of Chris Slatosch
67-73: Exhibit A to above: Vic's KamehaCon contract
74-99: Exhibit B to above: Chris Slatosch/Ron Toye texts
89-90: Affidavit of Stan Dahlin
91-92: Exhibit to above: Monica Rial discovery responses
93-99: Affidavit of Vic Mignogna
100-105: Exhibit to above: Vic/Tammi Denbow emails.
106-462: Deposition of Vic Mignogna
463-577: Deposition of Monica Rial (including exhibits)
578-1188: Deposition of Ron Toye (including exhibits)
@Least Concern Did a slightly clownier one for the MoRon TCPA

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue
New update

Reactions: Far Queue

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue I edited my previous to include Mignogna's hiring of An Lee Hsu, Stephanie Nadolny's Twitter activity, the KickVic Ops by Rachel Moonbutt and Dakota Hutchins, and Shane's recent return to The Farms.

EDIT: I've moved Mignogna's hiring of An Lee Hsu to a new post as Andrea Perez has changed law firms.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Far Queue asked me to provide this as a separate directory, therefore I will.
The website BoundingIntoComics.com has been covering Weeb Wars extensively.
As such, I am providing this table to add to the publications list:

DateTitleAuthorArticle Link & Archive
January 28, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Responds to Allegations of Inappropriate BehaviorSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
February 5, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Publicly Addresses Recent Accusations During Panel at Bak-Anime 2019Spencer BaculiArticle (archive)
February 6, 2019Anime News Network Editor-At-Large Mike Toole Calls YouTube Channels Clownfish TV and Lost Pause “Nazis” Over Vic Mignogna VideosJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 6, 2019Funimation Replaces Vic Mignogna in Morose Mononokean II After Allegations of Sexual MisconductJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 11, 2019Funimation Issues Statement Regarding Vic Mignogna’s Removal from Morose Monokean IIJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 11, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Responds to New Allegation: “There are Always Two Sides to Every Story”John F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 13, 2019Anime News Network Responds to Criticism of Staff Behavior Following Sexual Misconduct Accusations Against Vic MignognaSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
February 14, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Issues New Statement After Funimation Fires HimJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 15, 2019Pensacon Threatens to Arrest Vic Mignogna SupportersSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
February 16, 2019Pensacon Rescinds Press Pass from Geeks and Gamers After His Coverage of Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic MignognaJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 17, 2019After Threatening to Arrest Attendees for Speaking About Vic Mignogna, Pensacon Doubles Down In Lengthy StatementJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 19, 2019Fantasty Soft Stands Behind Vic Mignogna: “It Is Innocent Until Proven Guilty, Not The Other Way Around”John F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 19, 2019Nick Rekieta Launches Go Fund Me For Vic Mignogna’s Legal TeamJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 20, 2019Monica Rial Details New Allegations Against Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic MignognaJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 20, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Confirms He Has Hired a Law Firm to “Salvage My Reputation”John F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 21, 2019New Report Reveals Funimation Previously Conducted Investigation Into Vic Mignogna – It Was “Inconclusive”John F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 21, 2019Pensacon to Offer “Public Safe Spaces” For Protestors – Adding “Extra Security”John F. TrentArticle (archive)
February 27, 2019The Animation Guild and Fix the Broken Staircase Launch Submission-Based #MeToo Initiatives – Vic Mignogna and Todd Haberkorn TargetedSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
March 4, 2019Fantasty Soft Launches IndieGoGo for Prince Adventures Starring Vic Mignogna, Todd Haberkorn, and Wendy PowellJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 4, 2019After Announcing Dragon Ball Z 30th Anniversary Collector’s Edition – Fans Blast Funimation for Firing of Vic Mignogna!John F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 6, 2019Fairy Tail Voice Actor Todd Haberkorn Retains Legal Representation Following Accusations of Sexual AssaultSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
March 7, 2019Anime Matsuri Convention Comes Under Fire from Boycott Movement for Having Vic Mignogna as Planned GuestJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 11, 2019Funimation Responds to Vic Mignogna’s Name Dropped from Dragon Ball Super: Broly’s Listing on iTunesJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 14, 2019Nick Rekieta Suspended From Twitter Twice in 24 Hours – He Believes He Was Mass Reported Because of His Support for Vic MignognaSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
March 19, 2019After Announcing Vic Mignogna as a Guest, Hawaii Con Comes Under AttackJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 19, 2019Devil May Cry V Actors Joey Camen and Reuben Langdon Under Fire For Controversial Videos and OpinionsSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
March 21, 2019Monica Rial and Christopher Sabat Allegedly Threaten Kamehacon Owner Over Decision to Re-Invite Vic MignognaSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
March 23, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Announces He Will Be a Guest at Kameha ConJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 25, 2019Monica Rial, Daman Mills, and other Dragon Ball Voice Actors Cancel Appearances at Kamehacon After Vic Mignogna ReinvitedJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 25, 2019Anime Matsuri Announces Devil May Cry V Voice Actor Reuben Langdon as Guest!John F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 26, 2019Anime Outsiders’ Cody Baier Claims Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Targeted With Sexual Misconduct Accusations Due to His Conservative Christian BeliefsJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
March 27, 2019Report: Fairy Tail Voice Actor Todd Haberkorn Kicked Off Panel at Zenkaikon by Monica RialJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
April 1, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna to Appear at The Neutral Zone, Bubba Fest, Savannah Mega Comic Con, and Tupelo ConJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
April 4, 2019After Canceling Appearance at Kamehacon Dragon Ball Super Voice Actor Monica Rial Announces Autograph Signing at Doc’s Comics and GamesJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
April 7, 2019Monica Rial Responds to Accusations of Using Her Influence To Remove Fans and Panel Guests from ConsSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
April 18, 2019Report: Vic Mignogna Special Feature Removed From Dragon Ball Super: Broly Blu-ray/DVDJorge ArenasArticle (archive)
April 19, 2019Vic Mignogna Files Lawsuit Against Funimation, Jamie Marchi, Monica Rial, Ronald Toye for $1 MillionJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
April 25, 2019‘Nyobi’ Creator Larry Higgins Reportedly Banned from Exhibiting At East Coast Comic Expo Due Allegedly to Expressing Support for Vic Mignogna’s Right to Due ProcessSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
April 29, 2019MarzGurl Calls for Assistance in Deplatforming YouTube Critic YellowFlashGuySpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 3, 2019Anime News Network Issues DMCA Strike Against YouTuber Hero Hei Regarding Use of Old Vic Mignogna InterviewSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 10, 2019Monica Rial and Ron Toye File Motions to “Quash a Notice of Deposition and to Issue a Protective Order” in Ongoing Vic Mignogna Lawsuit; Mignogna’s Lawyer Responds With Counter-MotionSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 13, 2019Report: Anime Matsuri Retains Services of Vic Mignogna’s Lawyer Ty BeardJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
May 15, 2019Monica Rial and Ron Toye Respond To Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Original Petition As Court Orders “Substituted Service” To Serve Jamie MarchiSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 21, 2019Blog Cited As Major Source of Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Alleged Behavior Suddenly DeletedSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 22, 2019Ron Toye’s Involvement in Kamehacon’s Initial Removal of Vic Mignogna Detailed in Recently Revealed Text MessagesSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 29, 2019Hero Hei Has YouTube Streaming Privileges Restored Due to Lack of Legal Action by Anime News NetworkSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
May 30, 2019Jamie Marchi Replaced in Strike Witches: 501st Joint Fighter Wing, Sparking Rumors of Firing From FunimationSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
June 1, 2019Anime News Network Responds to YouTuber Hero Hei’s Claim He Won The DMCA Strike DisputeJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
June 2, 2019Anime News Network CEO Christophe Macdonald Admits They Were Wrong After Threatening YouTuber Hero HeiJohn F. TrentArticle (archive)
June 11, 2019Funimation Responds to Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Lawsuit With Defense FilingsSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
June 11, 2019Fantasy Soft Announces Prince Adventures Spin-Off Series – Plus Vic Mignogna and Todd Haberkorn Tease Their Prince Adventures Characters!John F. TrentArticle (archive)
June 28, 2019YouTubers Report Videos Covering Dragon Ball Super: Broly VA Vic Mignogna’s Case Are Being Suppressed by YouTube’s AlgorithmSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
July 2, 2019Funimation Files Motion to Dismiss, Monica Rial and Ron Toye File Notice of Litigation Hold in Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Ongoing LawsuitSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
July 12, 2019Ron Toye Puts Forth Questionable, Broad Definitions of Assault and Harassment During Deposition For Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Ongoing LawsuitSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
July 16, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna Denies Involvement with 3rd Parties or GoFundMe, Remains Adamant in Defense During DepositionSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
July 17, 2019Monica Rial Recalls Alleged Assault, Questions Vic Mignogna’s “Delivery” During Defamation Lawsuit DepositionSpencer BaculiArticle (archive, updated archive)
July 21, 2019Key Witness Stan Dahlin Has “No Memory of the Events” of Alleged Hotel Room Assault As Described By Monica RialSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
July 29, 2019Major Donor Pulls Out of Fantasy Soft Entertainment Due to Company’s Support for Dragon Ball Super: Broly VA Vic MignognaSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
July 30, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Legal Team Files “Motions to Strike” Pieces of Funimation’s Evidence Due to “Hearsay”Spencer BaculiArticle (archive)
August 7, 2019Date Set for Dismissal Hearings as Funimation Provides Supplemental Evidence in Ongoing Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Defamation LawsuitSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
August 13, 2019Dragon Ball Super: Broly Voice Actor Vic Mignogna’s Attorney Ty Beard Files Motion to “Disregard Defendants’ Late Filings” And Faces Texas Bar ComplaintSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
August 30, 2019Leaked Audio of Dragon Ball Voice Actors ‘Edgy Humor’ Recordings Sparks ControversySpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
September 4, 2019Dragon Ball and Vegeta Voice Actor Chris Sabat Accused of Abusive Behavior and Exchanging Roles for Sexual FavorsSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
September 6, 2019Dragon Ball Super VA Vic Mignogna Responds to Motion to Dismiss, Defendants File New Documents As Dismissal Hearing Draws Near in Defamation LawsuitSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)
September 6, 2019Former Dragon Ball Voice Actress Stephanie Nadolny Claims to Have Lost Roles Due to Vengeful Ex-Boyfriend and Funimation’s “Clique” CultureSpencer BaculiArticle (archive)

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vic Mignogna 2019 convention attendance (upcoming events are marked in gold. Cancelled events not included):
Convention/Event NameDateLocation
SacAnime 2019January 4-6, 2019Sacramento Convention Center / Sheraton Grand Sacramento in Sacramento, California
Ichibancon 2019January 10-13, 2019Embassy Suites Concord in Concord, North Carolina
Bak-Anime 2019February 2-3, 2019Kern County Fairgrounds in Bakersfield, California
Central PA Comic Con 2019March 9-10, 2019Holiday Inn Harrisburg (Hershey Area) in Grantville, Pennsylvania
KamehaCon 2019April 12-14, 2019Irving Convention Center at Las Colinas in Irving, Texas
Tupelo Con 2019May 4-5, 2019Tupelo Furniture Market in Belden, Mississippi
Puerto Rico Comic Con 2019May 17-19, 2019Puerto Rico Convention Center in San Juan, Puerto Rico
The Neutral Zone Studios Fan Appreciation Weekend 2May 24-26, 2019The Neutral Zone Studios in Kingsland, Georgia
Signing at Martial Arts and MoreJune 1, 2019Martial Arts and More in Jacksonville, North Carolina
Savannah Mega Comic Con 2019June 8-9, 2019Savannah Civic Center in Savannah, Georgia
Anime Matsuri 2019June 13-16, 2019George R. Brown Convention Center in Houston, Texas
Comic Con Ireland 2019June 22-23, 2019RDS Ballsbridge in Dublin, Ireland
Super World Con 2019June 28-30, 2019Santa Clara County Fairgrounds in San Jose, California
Signing at Times SquareAugust 10, 2019Barrymore Room at the New York Marriott Marquis in New York City, New York
Bubba Fest 2019August 23-25, 2019Knoxville Convention Center in Knoxville, Tennessee
RocCon 2019September 14-15, 2019Rochester Main Street Armory in Rochester, New York
HawaiiCon 2019September 26-29, 2019Sheraton Kona Resort & Spa at Keauhou Bay in Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
FAW-lloween TrektacularOctober 19-20, 2019The Neutral Zone Studios in Kingsland, Georgia
Ohana Comic Con 2019 October 26-27, 2019Blue Lake Casino and Hotel in Blue Lake, California
Collector's World (CarribeanCon) 2019October 28 - November 3, 2019 (specifically October 31 - November 2, 2019)Plaza Las Américas in San Juan, Puerto Rico
Mega Mini Con 2019 November 3, 2019Continental Event Center in Dallas, Texas
Holly Hill Comicon 2019November 16, 2019Mebane Arts Center in Mebane, North Carolina
Texas Collectors Con 2019November 30 - December 1, 2019 (specifically, November 30, 2019) Music City Mall in Lewisville, Texas
Sono Con 2019December 14-15, 2019Garrett Coliseum in Mongomery, Alabama

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Summary Posts
These posts are made by myself and @Jub-Jub to help inform either new or returning user get caught up on the latest happenings in Weeb Wars.
I'll be using @Far Queue's system for this post. I'll be updating it accordingly (or until character limit).

DateMain TopicsPostMinor Updates
05/04/2019Tupelo Con, Hero Hei DMCA, MarzGurl GFMpost
05/14/2019MoRonica Original Response, Marchi Service Dodging, Puerto Rico Comic Conpost
05/27/2019Marchi Served, Rekieta Panel at AnimeMatsuripost
06/03/2019FUNImation Rule 11 Agreement, Marchi Response Filed, Court Hearing Resultspost
06/06/2019MarzGurl's Evidence Preservation Letter, LawTwitter Joins the Fray, FUNImation Response Filed (6/10)post06/07, 06/08, 06/10
06/11/2019Law Firm Impersonations, GoFundMe Interference, Anime Matsuri Upcommingpost
06/15/2019Marchi's Secret Discord, Shane Joins the Farms, GayOps Aboundpost06/18, 06/19
06/23/2019Ty Files Motion to Compel, Ron Can't Stop Tweeting, MarzGurl Shows Legal Bill for GFMpost
06/26/2019Ty's Amended Motion to Compel, Enter Führer J. Sean Lemoine, Vic at Super World Conpost
06/29/2019Depositions of Vic, Monica, and Ron, Tekko Releases Statement, Brad Wiedenheft Court Updatepost
07/02/2019FUNImation TCPA Filed, J. Sean Lemoine Legal Filings, Dominique Skye "Doxes" @emspex (7/6)post07/03, 07/05, 07/06
07/08/2019D.C. Douglas Twitter Suspension, T. Greg's GFM Griftpost07/09
07/12/2019Ty's Amended Plaintiff's Petition, Lynn Hunt Harasses Liberty Comic Conpost
07/16/2019Liberty Comic Con Drops Vic, Analysis and Speculation on Identify of RaisedByWolvespost
07/20/2019Rial, Toye, and Marchi TCPA Motions Filed, Stan Dahlin Submits Affidavit, Erica McCord Joins the Farmspost
07/28/2019Supplemental TCPA Documents Filed, RocCon Invites Vic as Guest, TUG Gets Doxedpost
08/01/2019TCPA Hearing Date Set, Lynn Hunt's Lies Exposed (Again), Dallas Morning News Hit Piece Publishedpost
08/06/2019Rule 11 Agreement Accepted, FUNImation Files Additional Affidavits, Ty's Motion to Strikepost
08/18/2019Vic's New York Signing Event, Shane Starts a Convention, Hanleia's Initial Tweet Questionedpost
08/24/2019Vic at Bubba Fest, Lynn Hunt's Lies Exposed (Again), A Wild Shane Appears, Chris Sabat DMs (8/26)post08/26
08/28/2019Ron Toye Divorce Revelations, Lemoine Responds to Motion to Strikepost
08/30/2019FUNimation VA Recording Leaks, The Ron Toye Interviewpost
08/31/2019Ty's Monster TCPA Response Filed, Toye Twitter Trending, FUNimation Leaks Hit #1 Trendingpost
09/03/2019A Flurry of Legal Filings, Stephanie Nadolny Twitter Activity, KickVic Makes Fake GoFundMepost
09/05/2019An Lee Hsu Joins as Co-Counsel for Plaintiff, Lemoine Issues Subpoena for Vic and Counselpost
09/06/2019Jamie Marchie Walks, Chupp Throws Out TI, and Other TCPA Happeningspost09/06 (late)

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Court Documents (PART 1)

The following is a list of court filings by date of filing. Links are provided to the PDF attachments themselves, as well as the the post in the lawsuit thread where they are attached.

DateDocument TitleFilesPost
04/18/2019Plaintiff's Original Complaintdocumentpost
05/07/2019Defendant's Motion to Quash Notice to Take the Oral and Videotaped Deposition of Monica Rial with Subpoena Duces Tecum and Motion for Protective Orderdocumentpost
05/07/2019Defendant's Motion to Quash Notice to Take the Oral and Videotaped Deposition of Ronald Toye with Subpoena Duces Tecum and Motion for Protective Orderdocumentpost
05/09/2019Letter from Ty Beard to Casey Erickdocumentpost
05/10/2019Plaintiff's Motion to Quash and For Entry of Confidentiality and Protective Ordersdocumentpost
05/10/2019Letter from Ty Beard to Casey Erick (Regarding Availability of Vic Mignogna for Deposition)
document
05/10/2019Letter from Jim Bullock to Casey Erick (Regarding Hearing on Plaintiff's Motion to Quash and for Entry of Confidentiality and Protective Orders)documentpost
05/13/2019Defendants' Original Answer (Rial and Toye)documentpost
05/13/2019Plaintiff's Motion for Substituted Service (Jamie Marchi) & Prepared Order Granting Motiondocument, orderpost
05/14/2019Plaintiff's Notice of Filing Return of Servicedocumentpost
05/28/2019Return of Substituted Service (Jamie Marchi)documentpost
05/28/2019
Defendants' Response to Motion to Quash and For Entry of Confidentiality and Protective Orders and Motion to Compel (Rial and Toye)
documentpost
05/29/2019Defendant Funimation Productions, LLC's Notice of Filing of Rule 11 Agreementdocumentpost
05/31/2019Discovery Confidentiality Order (Proposed by BHBH)document, accompanying letterpost
05/31/2019Defendant Jamie Marchi's Original Answerdocumentpost
06/10/2019Defendant Funimation Productions, LLC's Original Answer, Verified Denial and Affirmative Defensesdocumentpost
06/11/2019Samuel H. Johnson's Notice of Schedule Vacation Timedocumentpost
06/17/2019Agreed Motion to Extend Time to File Motion to Dismiss & Prepared Order Granting Motiondocument, orderpost
06/18/2019Notice of Change of Address (Casey Erick)documentpost
06/20/2019Notice of Hearing (Defendants' Special Exemptions)documentpost
06/21/2019Plaintiff's Motion to Compeldocumentpost
06/24/2019Plaintiff's First Amended Motion to Compeldocumentpost
06/26/2019Notice of Appearance of Additional Counsel for Defendants Monica Rial and Ronald Toyedocumentpost
07/01/2019Defendant Funimation Productions, LLC's Motion to Dismiss Under the TCPA & Prepared Order Granting Motiondocument, orderpost
07/01/2019Notice of Litigation Holddocumentpost
07/02/2019Notice of Intent to Serve Subpoena for Oral Deposition and Production of Documents on Nick Rekietadocumentpost
07/03/2019Notice of Hearing (Defendant Funimation Production, LLC's Motion to Dismiss Under the TCPA)documentpost
07/03/2019Motion to Quash (Notice of Intent to Serve Subpoena for Oral Deposition and Production of Documents on Nick Rekieta)documentpost
07/09/2019Motion to Determine the Scope of Anti-SLAPP Stay, Or Alternatively for Leave to Conduct Discoverydocumentpost
07/12/2019Plaintiff's Response to Defendants' Special Exemptionsdocumentpost
07/12/2019Plaintiff's Amended Petitiondocumentpost
07/17/2019Notice of Cancellation of Hearing (Defendants' Special Exemptions)documentpost
07/19/2019Monica Rial and Ron Toye's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to the Texas Citizens Participation Actdocumentpost, ToC
07/19/2019Defendant Jamie Marchi's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to the Texas Citizens Participation Actdocumentpost
07/23/2019Notice of Hearing (Defendants Monica Rial and Ron Toye's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to the Texas Citizens Participation Act)documentpost
07/24/2019Notice of Hearing (Defendant Jamie Marchi's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to the Texas Citizens Participation Act)documentpost
07/24/2019Plaintiff's Objections to and Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant Funimations' Motion to Dismissdocumentpost
07/25/2019Plaintiff's Notice of Hearing (Plaintiff's Objections to And Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant Funimation's Motion to Dismiss)documentpost
07/26/2019Defendants Monica Rial and Ronal Toye's Supplemental Affirmative Defensedocumentpost
07/29/2019Funimation Productions, LLC's Supplemental Brief in Support of Its TCPA Motiondocumentpost
07/29/2019Plaintiff's Motion to Continue Hearing on TCPA Motions to Dismiss & Prepared Order Granting Motiondocument, orderpost
07/29/2019Notice of Hearing (Plaintiff's Motion to Continue Hearing on Defendants' TCPA Motions to Dismiss)documentpost
07/30/2019Defendants Monica Rial and Ronald Toye's Supplement to Motion to Dismissdocumentpost
07/30/2019Funimation Productions, LLC's Response to Plaintiff's Motion to Continue Hearing on TCPA Motionsdocumentpost
07/30/2019J. Sean Lemoine's Correspondence to Judge Chupp Regarding Plaintiff's Motion to Continue Hearingdocumentpost
07/30/2019Defendant Jamie Marchi's Response to Plaintiff's Motion to Continue Hearingdocumentpost
07/31/2019J. Sean Lemoine's Correspondence to Judge Chupp with Enclosed Binderdocumentpost
07/31/2019Plaintiff's First Amended Motion to Continue Hearing on TCPA Motions to Dismissdocumentpost
08/01/2019John Volney's Correspondence to Judge Chupp Regarding Plaintiff's Motion to Continue Hearingdocumentpost
08/01/2019Plaintiff's Exhibit for Hearing on Plaintiff's Motion for Continuancedocumentpost
08/06/2019Notice of Hearing (Defendants Monica Rial and Ron Toye's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to the Texas Citizens Participation Act and Supplement to Motion to Dismiss)documentpost
08/06/2019Rule 11 Agreement Regarding Scheduling Maters Related to Defendants' Motions to Dismiss under the Texas Citizens Participation Actdocumentpost
08/07/2019Notice of Schedule Vacation Time (John Volney)documentpost
08/07/2019Plaintiff's Motion to Strike or Disregard Defendants' Late Filingsdocumentpost
08/29/2019Monica Rial and Ron Toye's Response to Plaintiff's Motion to Strike or Disregard Defendants' Late Filingsdocumentpost
08/29/2019Defendant Funimation Production LLC's Response in Opposition to Plaintiff's Motion to Strike, or Alternatively, Funimation's Motion for Leave to Supplementdocumentpost
08/30/2019Plaintiff's Response to Defendants' TCPA Motions to Dismissdocumentpost, ToC
09/03/2019Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File Late Response to Defendants' TCPA Motions to Dismiss Due to Technical Errordocumentpost
09/03/2019Notice (Plaintiff's Withdrawal of Affidavits from Plaintiff's Response to Defendants' TCPA Motions to Dismiss)documentpost
09/03/2019Plaintiff's Second Amended Petitiondocumentpost
09/03/2019Plaintiff's Supplement to Plaintiff's Second Amended Petitiondocumentpost
09/03/2019Defendants' Omnibus Objections to Plaintiff's TCPA Evidencedocumentpost
09/03/2019Defendants Monica Rial, Ronald Toye, and Jamie Marchi's Joint Response/Cross-Motion to Strike (1) Plaintiff's Reponse to the TCPA Motions to Dismiss, (2) Plaintiff's Second Amended Petition, and (3) Deny Plaintiff's Motion for Leave to File Late Response to Defendants' TCPA Motions to Dismissdocumentpost
09/03/2019Defendant FUNimation Production, LLC's Response to Plaintiff's Objections to and Motion to Strike Evidence Offered in Support of Defendant FUNimation's Motion to Dismissdocumentpost
09/03/2019Reply in Support of Monica Rial and Ronald Toye's Motion to Dismissdocumentpost
09/03/2019Defendant Jamie Marchi's Reply to Plaintiff's Response to Defendant Jamie Marchi's Motion to Dismiss Pursuant to the Texas Citizens Participation Actdocumentpost
09/03/2019Notice of Hearing (Defendants Monica Rial, Ron Toye, and Jamie Marchi's Joint Response/Cross-Motion to Strike)documentpost
09/04/2019J. Sean Lemoine's Correspondence to Judge Chupp with Enclosed Binderdocumentpost
09/04/2019Notice of Appearance (An Lee Hsu joins as co-counsel for Vic Mignogna)documentpost
09/05/2019Nofice of Change of Firm (Andrea Perez)documentpost
09/05/2019Subpoena to Appear (Issued for Plaintiff and Plaintiff's Counsel)documentpost
09/05/2019Plaintiff's Motion to Quash and for Protective Orderdocumentpost
09/05/2019Plaintiff's Amended Motion to Strike or Disregard Defendants' Late Filingsdocument, orderpost
09/06/2019Defendant Funimation's Bench Brief on Texas Rule of Civil Procedure 59documentpost

Last edited:
Tags
None