Weeb Wars Memes and Fanart - More entertaining than Weeb Wars itself because it's "From the fans!"

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Who's the most memeable person in Weebwars?

• Nick Rekieta

• Jennifer Lynn Hunt

• T. Greg Doucette

• Shane Holmberg

• Ron Toye

• Jamie Marchi

• Spirit Jr.

• That Umbrella Guy

• The Whale (Ren)

• Marzgurl

• Vic Lasagna

• Lemon Führer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One of the absolute highlights of Weeb Wars was Shane doing a real time "Academics please respond!". :story: Kraut wishes he could be half the lolcow Shane is.
I got annoyed when he'd post and everyone would dogpile him with the same tired and repetitive jokes about him eating shoes, raping chairs and grooming a minor instead of actually trying to ask him anything, but I miss that dumb bastard.

• Agree
Reactions: Fougaro

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I got annoyed when he'd post and everyone would dogpile him with the same tired and repetitive jokes about him eating shoes, raping chairs and grooming a minor instead of actually trying to ask him anything, but I miss that dumb bastard.
Shane is almost a microcosm of Weeb Wars. The whole thing stopped being funny when people stopped laughing at Funimation and its associated lolcows and went to straight up a-logging.

Tags
None