Weeb Wars Memes and Fanart - More entertaining than Weeb Wars itself because it's "From the fans!"

Who's the most memeable person in Weebwars?

• Nick Rekieta

• Jennifer Lynn Hunt

• T. Greg Doucette

• Shane Holmberg

• Ron Toye

• Jamie Marchi

• Spirit Jr.

• That Umbrella Guy

• The Whale (Ren)

• Marzgurl

• Vic Lasagna

• Lemon Führer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
I got annoyed when he'd post and everyone would dogpile him with the same tired and repetitive jokes about him eating shoes, raping chairs and grooming a minor instead of actually trying to ask him anything, but I miss that dumb bastard.
The people trying to ask him things was annoying because unlike on Nick's show where Nick could drill him on a question and watch him squirm, he just picked and chose the questions he wanted to answer here and he was obviously just doing it to try to get screenshots to go crow about on Twitter. At least the jokes about him raping children and grooming chairs were actually funny. Or was it grooming shoes and eating children?

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I got annoyed when he'd post and everyone would dogpile him with the same tired and repetitive jokes about him eating shoes, raping chairs and grooming a minor instead of actually trying to ask him anything, but I miss that dumb bastard.
That happen(ed) because it's pointless to ask Shane a question and expect an honest answer. He'll ignore you responded to him, dodge or purposefully misunderstand you. I tried engaging with him seriously a few times early on and he always conveniently 'missed' my responses, opting only to respond to the things that let him pursue whatever spin he was trying to push with his visit. The tired jokes reliably provoked him into answering, and had the potential to get him to provide new information either about his depravity or to let slip the cards in his hand, and it utterly derailed his attempts to spin and get out ahead of stuff. It's why he switched from running here constantly to only showing up long enough to try to screen grab things and pretend he got banned for being too real.

It was also mildly amusing to watch his sheer raw hatred for @Dopey Cunt and her vagina,

Tags
None