Weeb Wars Memes and Fanart - More entertaining than Weeb Wars itself because it's "From the fans!"

Who's the most memeable person in Weebwars?

• Nick Rekieta

• Jennifer Lynn Hunt

• T. Greg Doucette

• Shane Holmberg

• Ron Toye

• Jamie Marchi

• Spirit Jr.

• That Umbrella Guy

• The Whale (Ren)

• Marzgurl

• Vic Lasagna

• Lemon Führer

Results are only viewable after voting.

Coach Kreeton Of All That

GITD Batshit Crossdressing dairy villainess
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So who don't like video games?

Made these for those participating in DoXeMoN and as a way to credit DoXeMoN players. Whoever can figure out what Easter Eggs these player selection screens were modeled after gets a prize.

Professor @damian Researcher @5t3n0g0ph3r
DAMIAN_P_S.gif
5t3n0_P_S.gif

The DXMN Trainers/Elite Four/Gym Leaders/Miscellaneous working titles
@AlexJonesGotMePregnant @Keystone @Draza @Junk Dog @Yuusha-sama @Salty Boris @ManateeHunter @I Love Beef @Much Ado About Nothing @ShortRound
AJGMP_P_S.gif
KS_P_S.gif

DRAZA_P_S.gif
JD_P_S.gif
YS_P_S.gif
SB_P_S.gif

MH_P_S.gif
ILB_P_S.gif
MAAN_P_S.gif

SR_P_S.gif

CKOAT_P_S.gif

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
For Pedo's dox I made a few artistic pieces.
Since that dox was a bit special I added a special professor damian too.
prof darkoak faster.gif

When I was looking into Ruki's past I found a guy who was already aware that Ruki was a pedo.
He made this in 2014.
1585237976385.png

In my first draft I made a GIF based on that.
Since we have this thread I upgraded it a bit:
pedo gif.gif

And @Much Ado About Nothing made this lovely piece for me:
1585320540848.png

Someone shared this on Twitter after we published Ruki/Pedo's dox
1585237391589.png

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now that three DoXeMoN who've proven to be like Brutus, Cassius, and Judas trashing Vic in their futile attempts at scoring with tiddy chicks have been dropped, this seems fitting. Special thanks to @ManateeHunter for advising what Yu Gi Oh cards to play with.

And before anyone asks. yes. Adam Zalonis cross dressed like a troon when his DoXeMoN bio was being made. It's even in the dox.

GATE_KEEPING_GUARDIAN.jpg

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So now that three DoXeMoN who've proven to be like Brutus, Cassius, and Judas trashing Vic in their futile attempts at scoring with tiddy chicks have been dropped, this seems fitting. Special thanks to @ManateeHunter for advising what Yu Gi Oh cards to play with.

And before anyone asks. yes. Adam Zalonis cross dressed like a troon when his DoXeMoN bio was being made. It's even in the dox.

View attachment 1207959
Now, I've read the Divine Comedy and the three traitors are being gnawed on by a three-faced Satan.
So, who's the Satan gnawing on their souls? Manjaw?

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Now, I've read the Divine Comedy and the three traitors are being gnawed on by a three-faced Satan.
So, who's the Satan gnawing on their souls? Manjaw?
My nigga does it again.

Manjaws would be an appropriate candidate for a three-faced Satan. Who else has experience than gnawing, gnashing, and liplocking than someone who smashed mouths with the underaged than the person who feared getting jailed over a "consentful" makeout all recorded on stage?

Then again, it could be Soye, Douchebag, and Akiva. Those three have interacted with Law Twitter constantly and Soye has a couple DXMN for friends he constantly tries to convince he's a changed man. Decisions.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That shit is hilarious.
1586474436049.png

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That shit is hilarious.
View attachment 1222829
I fucking lost it at "raw dogged your mud tunnel" that's fucking poetry, holy shit.

Tags
None