Weeb Wars Memes and Fanart - More entertaining than Weeb Wars itself because it's "From the fans!"

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Who's the most memeable person in Weebwars?

• Nick Rekieta

• Jennifer Lynn Hunt

• T. Greg Doucette

• Shane Holmberg

• Ron Toye

• Jamie Marchi

• Spirit Jr.

• That Umbrella Guy

• The Whale (Ren)

• Marzgurl

• Vic Lasagna

• Lemon Führer

Results are only viewable after voting.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
This was something I created back in the fall, but I lost it. However, I was able to memorize what I did and created it from scratch, albeit with several changes. The whole purpose was to impose names over the Doom monsters that I felt reflected them best physically and mentally. After all, they are monsters in real life.

You might have noticed I deleted this twice. The first time was because I wanted to make changes. The second was because I didn't want people to think that I was encouraging violence since Doom is a first-person shooter and the whole goal of the game is to kill the demons and reach the exit. For example, Vic's name originally appeared over Our Hero's name, but I deleted it because I felt it was inappropriate for Vic, not to mention he clearly hates violence.

The whole purpose is to make people laugh. Nothing more, nothing else. I just wanted to write this in case some dumbass on Twitter gets the wrong idea.

So I present to everyone: DOOM II: THE WEEB WARS EDITION.

Screen Shot 2020-04-15 at 3.05.55 PM.png

Notgoodwithusernames

My wife’s boyfriend is my son
kiwifarms.net
This was something I created back in the fall, but I lost it. However, I was able to memorize what I did and created it from scratch, albeit with several changes. The whole purpose was to impose names over the Doom monsters that I felt reflected them best physically and mentally. After all, they are monsters in real life.

You might have noticed I deleted this twice. The first time was because I wanted to make changes. The second was because I didn't want people to think that I was encouraging violence since Doom is a first-person shooter and the whole goal of the game is to kill the demons and reach the exit. For example, Vic's name originally appeared over Our Hero's name, but I deleted it because I felt it was inappropriate for Vic, not to mention he clearly hates violence.

The whole purpose is to make people laugh. Nothing more, nothing else. I just wanted to write this in case some dumbass on Twitter gets the wrong idea.

So I present to everyone: DOOM II: THE WEEB WARS EDITION.

View attachment 1232822
whose the icon of sin?

TheLaughingMan

Mocking and laughing at the "Bitch Made"
kiwifarms.net
Can't tell if those are vibrators or microphones in front of the poor mailbox.
Mics, but "TUG"s wife would still use them on herself either way. LMAO

EVSmad.jpg

Included a "flutted" version......

EVSmad1.jpg

And then well..... DeadPool really needed something to help him take a shit.... so bye by CyberFraud

EVSmad2.jpg

Months ago I did this of Nick and gave Renfamous a real good laugh. LMAO

Nick.jpg

Tags
None