Weeb Wars - aka The TL;DR Thread & Other Announcements

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The Frontlines of the Weeb Wars (aka the TL;DR Edition)

The Legal Front
- J. Sean Lemoine, lawyer for Monica Rial and Ron Toye, filed a Request for Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law (courtesy of @Mocha Shaka Khan):
UPDATE (11/27/2019):
- Ty Beard, lawyer for Vic Mignogna, filed an amendment to his previous vacation notice:
[The previous mention of vacation time from December 5th through December 20th, 2019, was eliminated].

The Social Media Front
- Twitter user Chloe (@DreamRedux) is continuing her brigade against voice actor Quinton Flynn (courtesy of @GenericReviewerDraco):

They have provided screenshots of DMs with the voice actor:

Twitter user Krissy Rose (@thatSLAYERchick) also joined in, again:

- Shane Holmberg has reappered on The Farms:
UPDATE (11/27/2019):

UPDATE (11/29/2019):
- Twitter user @airismile claimed that Vic Mignogna groped her
@airismile is the Twitter handle of Andrea Caprotti Varela, a former Rooster Teeth 3D animator who worked with the company from 2015 to July 12, 2019:
Immediately, her claims were challenged and scrutinized by Twitter users and by members of Kiwi Farms (notably @SpiralStars and @Junk Dog):
Her tweets regarding an encounter with Mignogna from November 6, 2010, cast doubt in her story:
Upon being challenged on her claims, Caprotti tried to revise her story regarding her age (Courtesy of @Nontransferable):

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Yotsubaaa

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Social Media Front
- A recent trailer for the new Broly (DBS) DLC for Dragon Ball FighterZ was released recently and answered the question if Vic Mignogna reprised his role (Courtesy of @Junk Dog):

Gameplay of Broly with his english dubbing is out in the wild. And it seems Johny Young Bosch is the one voicing him now.

View attachment 1034045

The trailer indicated that voice actor Johnny Young Bosch has replaced Mignogna for the foreseeable future. It should be noted that Bosch also replaced Mignogna as the voice of Sabo in One Piece Stampede earlier this year (with Bosch stating that Mignogna supported him taking over the role):
(Courtesy of @theworstkindofeurofag):
Nevertheless, reactions from the ISWV and KickVic groups varied:
ISWV:

KickVic:

- Nick Rekieta has launched the @RekietaMedia Twitter handle:

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
- Nick Rekieta has launched the @RekietaMedia Twitter handle:
Previously known as his intern, so if you were following her account you'll already be following RekietaMedia. Meanwhile, some unfunny KV has already jumped on the LawArchive handle and is retweeting LawTwits like T. Greg Douchette.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Legal Front
- Jim E. Bullock, member of Vic Mignogna's counsel, sent a letter to Connie Williams, the Administrative Appeals Clerk, requesting certain case-related documents be supplemented to the Clerk's Record (Courtesy of @OneHandClapping):

The Social Media Front
- Shane Holmberg created a GoFundMe campaign, mocking Nick Rekieta:
Archive

He also has returned to The Farms:

UPDATE (12/05/2019):
- @MarzGurl's main Twitter account has been suspended (Courtesy of @Junk Dog and @Nontransferable):
This has led to @MarzGurl's fans to protest the suspension with #FreeMarzGurl.
@MarzGurl has a backup Twitter account (Courtesy of @Junk Dog):

Last edited:

Null

Ooperator
Patriarch
kiwifarms.net
It's occurred to me we should probably find someone to replace em for the role of moderating this board. I don't know, or have any reason to believe, that this board has any particular moderation problems but em's role in managing the board was a lot more than just kicking the can. She very strongly advocated for this board against my skepticism and led with ousting the biggest weirdos in the drama. Finding someone to just replace that isn't really possible.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

The Legal Front
- An Lee Hsu, one of Vic Mignogna's counsel, filed a notification for vacation dates (January 20-25, 2020) and requested that no "matters" occur within that date range:
- Christian Orozco, a member of Funimation's counsel, filed a notification for vacation dates (January 9-21, 2020):

UPDATE (12/12/2019):
- The Texas Court of Appeals denied J. Sean Lemoine's Motion to Dismiss Appeal for Lack of Subject Matter Jurisdiction and as Premature (Courtesy of @biteXsized):

UPDATE (12/15/2019):
- Rusy O'Kane, a lawyer from the law firm Wick Phillips and a member of Ron Toye and Monica Rial's counsel, filed a Notice of Cross Appeal (Courtesy of @BeHappyForever):

The Convention Front
- Vic Mignogna (and Todd Haberkorn) is scheduled to be at Sono Con from December 14-15, 2019:

The Social Media Front
- @MarzGurl had her Twitter suspension lifted:

- Vic Mignogna spoke on Unlocked about how his detractors expect him to police his fans (Courtsy of @theworstkindofeurofag):

UPDATE (12/12/2019):
- Jennifer Lynn Hunt continued her feud against Amanda "Jinnie" McManus to the point even Shane Holmberg and Ron Toye confronted her (Courtesy of @Nontransferable):

- Rooster Teeth had a data breach:

Last edited:

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
It's occurred to me we should probably find someone to replace em for the role of moderating this board. I don't know, or have any reason to believe, that this board has any particular moderation problems but em's role in managing the board was a lot more than just kicking the can. She very strongly advocated for this board against my skepticism and led with ousting the biggest weirdos in the drama. Finding someone to just replace that isn't really possible.
People to look at and talk to and see if the personalities fit & are willing: @5t3n0g0ph3r and @Nontransferable

I mention these two because the majority of what they post is just good posts/info dumps and aren't highly charged opinions. They have a vested interest in the sub and seem sane. Plus, they already have the respect of the forum.

Yuusha-sama

Protector of voluptuous thighs
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Since you talked about moderation, I went through a few things that needs an update.

BTW, I think @damian should get mod.
Maybe give him 1 or 2 supervisors to support him.
We have a few things that need to be updated and revised.

1. MBA's thread, the OP isn't that good, and it isn't updated.
Damian has done a great job in overhauling the OP and his post should be the OP.
I think he will update the OP constantly.

2. The Lawsuit thread needs to be updated. @Captain Manning doesn't have the time to properly update it.
Someone has to add all the court records to the OP with a timeline.

3. a few threads should get a proper OP like:
Whale-Wars thread
I think the whales deserve a proper introduction.

ISWV Community thread
Over time we got a few good cows/POI for a proper OP, as example:
We "doxed" an actual pedo troon
We doxed one of the people who wrote a "death threat" to Judge Chupp.

Shane Holmberg's thread needs an update.
It will soon be 500 pages long.
He's working on his own convention right now.
And we found out more about his personal life that needs to be added to the OP.

Weeb Wars Index
I like the concept of that thread, but the OP needs a few updates and the poster hasn't updated it since September.

There's more, but I think I get my point across, I think we need a mod to tidy up this Sub Forum and make it more accessible for newcomers.
No one can replace Em, but we shouldn't let her work go down the drain.
And Doxemon still exist, and is always working to provide the best speds/content of WW.

Last edited:

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
Since you talked about moderation, I went through a few things that needs an update.

BTW, I think @damian should get mod.
Maybe give him 1 or 2 supervisors to support him.
We have a few things that need to be updated and revised.

1. MBA's thread, the OP isn't that good, and it isn't updated.
Damian has done a great job in overhauling the OP and his post should be the OP.
I think he will update the OP constantly.

2. The Lawsuit thread needs to be updated. @Captain Manning doesn't have the time to properly update it.
Someone has to add all the court records to the OP with a timeline.

3. a few threads should get a proper OP like:
Whale-Wars thread
I think the whales deserve a proper introduction.

ISWV Community thread
Over time we got a few good cows/POI for a proper OP, as example:
We "doxed" an actual pedo troon
We doxed one of the people who wrote a "death threat" to Judge Chupp.

Shane Holmberg's thread needs an update.
It will soon be 500 pages long.
He's working on his own convention right now.
And we found out more about his personal life that needs to be added to the OP.

Weeb Wars Index
I like the concept of that thread, but the OP needs a few updates and the poster hasn't updated it since September.

There's more, but I think I get my point across, I think we need a mod to tidy up this Sub Forum and make it more accessible for newcomers.
No one can replace Em, but we shouldn't let her work go down the drain.
And Doxemon still exist, and is always working to provide the best speds/content of WW.
I'd wager to say most of the threads need OP updates or at least OP reviews and some cleanup of old/abandoned threads. Some stuff can be consolidated down but Weeb Wars is a whole lot of work considering how outta control shit gets.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I nominate @damian or @5t3n0g0ph3r as while both seem to be invested in this, they're also pretty level-headed.

Edit: I think TUG's thread should be removed from this board, since he's more involved in the ComicsGate thing or more general drama, and MBA's thread should be shifted too, since he's basically a YT drama queen who is only tangentially related to the whole Weeb Wars shit.

Last edited:

Dumb Bitch Smoothie

Any time now, faggots.
kiwifarms.net
I nominate @damian or @5t3n0g0ph3r as while both seem to be invested in this, they're also pretty level-headed.

Edit: I think TUG's thread should be removed from this board, since he's more involved in the ComicsGate thing or more general drama, and MBA's thread should be shifted too, since he's basically a YT drama queen who is only tangentially related to the whole Weeb Wars shit.
Absolutely agree on TUG and MBA.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
I believe @Captain Manning would as well but I see that he's expressed an inability to commit to the role (very understandable).
To quote LBJ: "I shall not seek, and I will not accept..."

I apologize again for the lawsuit OP not being updated, but I told emspex and the rest of you about this long long ago when my health first went south. I was told to not worry about it. Whoever is eventually put in charge of this shitshow will hopefully fix it. I only did it because emspex need a thread created "right nao," and nobody else replied.

Captain Manning

He's on par with Santa Claus and has six locks!
kiwifarms.net
I've not heavily been involved in Weeb Wars since the beginning. It was em's pet project but she abandoned the site.
I get that you're not heavily involved and don't want to be. That's fine. I'm asking if we're gonna get a subforum supervisor/moderator soon. Thanks.