Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
State of things in Weeb Wars:

The podcast in question:

Last edited:

In Heaven

In Heaven, everything is fine...
kiwifarms.net
Hey, is there any sort of criteria to starting a thread? I was kinda thinking of starting a "general speculation thread" where users can post their Weeb War theories, but I'm not sure if it would be redundant.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Slap47

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Recent Events for the TL;DR crowd:

The Legal Front:
- Casey Erick filed the Original Defendants' Response. It's laughably bad as it looks like someone from PULL, Ron Toye or @Shane_Yes_That_One wrote it.
- Jamie Marchi has not been served, yet, as the process server tried five different times to serve her (see her own thread for details). The process server petitioned for the service to be enforced.

Link to the aforementioned documents:

UPDATE: Confirmation that Funimation has been served was just posted:

The Convention Front:
- Vic Mignogna is scheduled to appear at Puerto Rico Comic Con this week. @damian plans to be the Kiwi Field Agent to report on the happenings there:

- Anime Matsuri has retained Ty Beard and is pursuing legal action against Boycott Anime Matsuri:

The Social Media Front:
- Renfamous and SJW Spiderman recently got suspended from Twitter (again). Upon their return, they went into protected mode.
- Kojicast, LLC is suing Funimation over claims that the Funimation Now! Streaming service infringes on Kojicast's patent. However, Kojiscast has been noted to be a patent troll. Time will tell if anything comes from this:
- Xavier Pace, better known as Perfection or TheSuperItachi, has been making videos about the #IStandWithVic Movement and targeted SENPAiSHOME, Super Girl, Yellow Flash, Hero Hei, ThatUmbrellaGuy, and Nick Rekieta. Rekieta has responded that he is willing to go on a stream with Perfection.
Though, it seems that Perfection did not drop him a link:

May 16, 2019 UPDATE:
Nick Rekieta is having Perfection on his show:

Last edited:

Medicated

Not the fun kind
kiwifarms.net
Thank god this re.tard is banned jesus christ his autism was too much
I do agree though, once the legal matters are done, it's best to move any lolcows to their relevant forums and lock the original thread. Not many people are going to bother reading a thread over 2000 pages thats still going. If anything specific and important comes up it would probably get an article that could be talked about in A&H.

Holy shit, just look at the guy that made the highest donation ($100):View attachment 742750
Spoiler Alert: He's the fat one.
Jesus Christ what the fuck.

Well at least I know what kind of guy would pay for Marzgurl nudes.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
I do agree though, once the legal matters are done, it's best to move any lolcows to their relevant forums and lock the original thread.
I disagree. Vic is the focus right now in the Weeb Wars, but there are two related lawsuits in the works:
1. Todd Haberkorn v. (presumably) Jessie Pridemore.
2. Anime Matsuri v. Boycott Anime Matsuri.

Again, welcome to Weeb Wars. Emphasis on Wars. All the things happening on the Mignogna front is just a campaign in a bigger situation.
Sorry.

In any case, I will still post TL;DR updates in this thread.

Slap47

Hehe xd
kiwifarms.net
Hey, is there any sort of criteria to starting a thread? I was kinda thinking of starting a "general speculation thread" where users can post their Weeb War theories, but I'm not sure if it would be redundant.
Insane speculation and theories seem fine with CWC and other cows. Dunno why it shouldn't be fine here.

If anything, there should be more of these type of threads to contain the all of the exceptional psychoanalysis posts and conspiracy stuff that shits up the threads that are supposed to have information.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Pending verification:

Rial's flecktarn-clad secret agent mall ninja "security" guy has apparently paid us a visit.
He mad.

Edit: verification passed
He also has his own thread now.
First Shane, now this guy:

The only thing that would top this is if @MarzGurl shows up.

UPDATE:
Perfection's YouTube account got terminated due to someone flagging his video that stated Dominique Skye was transexual:
However, he is reuploading videos on a back-up account.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
I REALLY hate to double post, but I figure I should post an update for the TL;DR crowd:

The Legal Front
- Jamie Marchi has finally been served. She has until late June to respond or she faces default judgment.
- The hearing regarding depositions between Ty Beard and Casey Erick occurs in a few days. Stay tuned for news on that end.

The Convention Front
- Vic Mignogna went to The Neutral Zone Studios Fan Weekend event. Mignogna filmed his Star Trek Continues fan series there. Ty Beard was also present.
- Mignogna announced on one of his recent live streams that he is conducting a signing at Jacksonville Mall in Jacksonville, North Carolina:
(June 1, 11:00 AM - 7:00 PM) :
UPDATE (5/29/2019):
For reasons currently unknown, Vic Mignogna's signing changed to Martial Arts & More, still in Jacksonville, North Carolina:
(Official website archive) (Facebook)
UPDATE (5/30/2019): PULL might be involved as well as a user from ResetEra.

Additionally, Mignogna was invited to Super WorldCon San Jose (June 28-30).
- At AnimeNorth, a IStandWithVic sperg confronted Jamie Marchi:
The crowd was not amused and supported Marchi. Keep in mind this convention also heralded Anime News Network's Mike Toole as an honored guest.
- Anime Matsuri's co-owner Deneice Leigh hosted Nick Rekieta on livestream to talk about the "For the Fans" panel Rekieta is going to host:
https://kiwifarms.net/threads/06-13-19-06-16-19-vic-nick-beard-yf-tug-et-al-anime-matsuri-houston-tx.56292/page-3#post-4760521
Two days later, Leigh featured Vic Mignogna as a guest:

The Social Media Front
- YouTuber Senpai's Home recently made a video regarding anime abridging group, TeamFourStar, after the TFS voice actress for Chi-Chi, Kimlinh Tran, in Dragon Ball Z Abridged made comments regarding Vic Mignogna:

Tran appeared on Senpai's Stream on talked about the issue:

Afterward, Tran seemed to have learned her lesson:

- The deadline for Anime News Network to respond to Hero Hei's claim passed with no response.
Hero Hei made an announcement regarding this situation on YouTube:
View attachment 772355
UPDATE (5/28/2019): Hero Hei apparently won his counter-claim against Anime News Network and can stream again:

I think that is everything so far.
If anything else comes up, feel free to post it here to supplement this post.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Before I proceed, I want to thank @emspex for even permitting this post. I apologize for triple posting, but I really wish someone would make updates here other than myself. But, this content is not for me to parade as a triumph through the streets. This is for those who do not want to search through the 1500 pages of the main thread.

The Frontlines of the Weeb Wars (aka the TL;DR Edition)

The Legal Front
- Funimation filed their Rule 11 Agreement

- Casey Erick filed MTQ Deposition Notice and Motion to Compel (not as egregious as the first document, but still terrible as Erick or his assistant misquoted the case documents used to back up this filing):

- Jamie Marchi filed her response:

- The hearing on May 31, 2019, was presided by Judge John P. Chupp with Ty Beard and Jim E. Bullock representing Vic Mignogna and Casey Erick (with a member of his counsel?) representing Ron Toye and Monica Rial. Funimation's lawyer, John Volney, and Marchi's lawyer, Samuel Johnson, were also present in an observatory capacity. Other observers included voice actor Chuck Huber and Tazz (not the wrestler), a member of Nick Rekieta's Discord. Tazz relayed his observations on Discord and @KEK7go transcribed them:

He is back. He has notes. He is still teasing, but here is what we got So far:

View attachment 779494

"The verdict? You know they went in for a hearing for confidentiality..."

"I know the judge is probably pissed"

"Shane wasn't there"

"Casey was a sassy cuck. He mentioned Nick's time three or four times. Casey said he is a big fan of Nick's videos"

"They explained to judge what Anime is. he knew what the anime was already, kinda"

"Casey said Vic's name wrong repeatedly"

"Judge asked what the court could do for Vic. Vic's lawyer answered to repair Vic's reputation."

"Depositions. Probably are gonna be on the second week of june and will be held at the courthouse. Casey has agreed to Not file an ANTI-SLAPP MOTION before Vic's deposition is done."

"No Anti-Slapp at all" , but factualness of this is iffy because Nick does not think Judge can do that.

"No confidentiality for depositions apart from Tax filings and things like that"

"Judge asked why the lawyers are here instead of figuring this between themselves?"

"Casey does not think the tweeting by Ron Soye is defamation"

NICK: "I sent Ty a text message "Congratsulations" and Ty replied, "No way the Farms have the transcripts of the hearing already?" "

I think we are done. Somebody ordered In n out live in the voice chat. Peace!

The Convention Front
- Vic Mignogna is set to attend Savannah Mega Comic Con this weekend:
http://www.savannahmegacomiccon.com/guests.html

- Comic Con Ireland announced they are going to feature Vic as a guest (June 22-23rd):
KickVic Brigades tweet swarmed the announcement:
Response archives:
(this last one was a link to one of the ann articles, archived tweet doesn't look quite right)

This includes the blue orca herself:

The Social Media Front
- Anime News Network CEO, Christopher Macdonald, responded from ANN's official Twitter to Hero Hei getting his YouTube DMCA slapped down:
Hero Hei responded back:
Macdonald (under the username Tempest) retreated to ANN's Forums to respond to Hero Hei's response:
YouTubers such as Emosh responded by stating the would post Hero Hei's stream on their YouTube accounts with their commentary:

Turns out even Geekdom101 does not think too highly of ANN:

In a surprise twist, Jeremy Hambly aka TheQuartering responded that he would not only upload the stream without edits, but he was also willing to fight ANN in court over "fair use" content:

Eventually, Christopher Macdonald "apologized" to Hero Hei:

Last edited:

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before I proceed, I want to thank @emspex for even permitting this post. I apologize for triple posting, but I really wish someone would make updates here other than myself. But, this content is not for me to parade as a triumph through the streets. This is for those who do not want to search through the 1500 pages of the main thread.

The Frontlines of the Weeb Wars (aka the TL;DR Edition)

The Legal Front
- Funimation filed their Rule 11 Agreement

- Casey Erick filed MTQ Deposition Notice and Motion to Compel (not as egregious as the first document, but still terrible as Erick or his assistant misquoted the case documents used to back up this filing):

- Jamie Marchi filed her response:

- The hearing was presided by Judge John P. Chupp with Ty Beard and Jim E. Bullock representing Vic Mignogna and Casey Erick (with a member of his counsel?) representing Ron Toye and Monica Rial. Funimation's lawyer, John Volney, and Marchi's lawyer, Samuel Johnson, were also present in an observatory capacity. Other observers included voice actor Chuck Huber and Tazz (not the wrestler), a member of Nick Rekieta's Discord. Tazz relayed his observations on Discord and @KEK7go transcribed them:

The Convention Front
- Vic Mignogna is set to attend Savannah Mega Comic Con this weekend:
http://www.savannahmegacomiccon.com/guests.html

- Comic Con Ireland announced they are going to feature Vic as a guest (June 22-23rd):
KickVic Brigades tweet swarmed the announcement:
Response archives:
(this last one was a link to one of the ann articles, archived tweet doesn't look quite right)

This includes the blue orca herself:

The Social Media Front
- Anime News Network CEO, Christopher Macdonald, responded from ANN's official Twitter to Hero Hei getting his YouTube DMCA slapped down:
Hero Hei responded back:
Macdonald (under the username Tempest) retreated to ANN's Forums to respond to Hero Hei's response:
YouTubers such as Emosh responded by stating the would post Hero Hei's stream on their YouTube accounts with their commentary:

Turns out even Geekdom101 does not think too highly of ANN:

In a surprise twist, Jeremy Hambly aka TheQuartering responded that he would not only upload the stream without edits, but he was also willing to fight ANN in court over "fair use" content:

Eventually, Christopher Macdonald "apologized" to Hero Hei:
Thanks, i keep getting sidetracked from the main thread. Currently a little under 200 pages late.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino