WeebWars Parody accounts - Parody Watch

TheReeealMonicaReeeal

kiwifarms.net
Hello Farmers, As you may or may not know, parody accounts have been made for the Weeb Wars for exceptional individuals in the battle. Notable individuals being parodied include: Ron Toye, Shane Holmberg, Jamie Marchi, Monica Rial, Shane Holmberg's Chair, Nick Rekieta's Chair, the Jelly bean Jar from Monica Rial's Jelly Bean Story, Marzgurl's Dead Cat, DC Douglas, and Kimlinh Tran. Please keep this thread for discussion of parody account activities and the blunders of those involved.

Furthermore, please do not go to any entity involved on Twitter or otherwise to participate in harassment/trolling.
@emspex

Bonus: When you make a sarcasm paté and it gets lost in a sea of ego. Compliment, with a healthy hearty topping of sarcasm on top. Also, I do genuinely wish Shane Holmberg's family well. It must be really difficult to stomach dinner and no one should have to bear such suffering.

Bonus #2: When the other party with "insider knowledge" doesn't know about the process dodging nor really how to read twice.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Kill all whales

CountSarmale

kiwifarms.net
I'd suggest we make this into one Weeb Wars parody accounts thread, without actively getting involved. There are a lot of them that often get confused, with hilarious results, or sometimes end up being more sensible that the real people they are parodying.

A couple of them that come to mind:

More WW parody acounts:

Expendable Zaku

"Sieg Zeon..."
kiwifarms.net
I'd suggest we make this into one Weeb Wars parody accounts thread, without actively getting involved. There are a lot of them that often get confused, with hilarious results, or sometimes end up being more sensible that the real people they are parodying.

View attachment 775270 View attachment 775269 View attachment 775272 View attachment 775273

More WW parody acounts:
View attachment 775277 View attachment 775276 View attachment 775274 View attachment 775275
I am your father's sister's cousin's former roommate, and I approve this message.

Pope of Degeneracy

This isn't a guilty look, is it?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 775270 View attachment 775269 View attachment 775272 View attachment 775273

More WW parody acounts:
View attachment 775277 View attachment 775276 View attachment 775274 View attachment 775275

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
I swear I saw Toye liking or retweeting stuff that homelessberg was saying, but is it really a parody account when it imitates it's target so well? It's more like the movie timecop or something.

Kill all whales

Kaiser reinhard von lohengramm.
kiwifarms.net
I like how the marzgurl parody account is pis sing kicivic of.so it's okay to ruin a mans life but it's not okay to make fun of a dead cat.

Bootylicious Bootyhole

A guy who just wants to watch the world burn
kiwifarms.net
Shane Holmlessberg account i think takes the cake. There's many times that i've seen him post and geninuinely thought for a moment it was actual shane... just because the shit flowing from both accounts is exactly the same.

Oh yeah. DEFINITELY have to agree with you there.

Not gonna lie... I'll admit that bastard had me fooled on more than one occasion as I've been scrolling through my Twitter feed.

Whomever he or she may be, I say they deserve a medal and a bottle of their favorite booze as a collective thank you from all of us for their service.

🍾

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino