WeebWars Parody accounts - Parody Watch

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net
Manjawlo now also has one. @ijmontello, uses a capital "i" that makes it look like an "l".

View attachment 886697

There was a parody acct older than that one, but its activity was a lot lower.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Not sure if anyone remembers Dominique seeking the wise legal counsel of the future owner of Kiwi Farms Akiva Cohen
View attachment 876400

Well now I have been informed by the owner of her new parody account Dominatrix Skye was slapped with a DMCA notice by our resident head ConSlut.
Wait a minute, did this dumbass just compare Moronica and Jamie Lynn Marchi to Micky Mouse? How the fuck can you compare a copyrighted character (which isn't a person) to actual people? Also, satirizing actual people has a lot greater protection than ripping off a character directly to use him in a bunch of settings like Micky Mouse taking LSD,

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net

Soy Goku/Sean Schemmel time.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
New subs from "Funimation"
View attachment 896051
...how on earth could anyone at Funimation think it'd be a good idea to post a tweet saying that Vic Mignogna made fans feel "victimized," given that they are currently in the middle of fighting a defamation lawsuit for some idiotic tweets they posted implying that he harasses and threatens people?

edit: oh, I'm dumb

Last edited:

Devilish Bodhisattva

|Made in Heaven, living in Hell|
kiwifarms.net
...how on earth could anyone at Funimation think it'd be a good idea to post a tweet saying that Vic Mignogna made fans feel "victimized," given that they are currently in the middle of fighting a defamation lawsuit for some idiotic tweets they posted implying that he harasses and threatens people?
It's from a Funimation parody account....

ManateeHunter

mmmm, steak
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

edit: oh, I'm dumb
It's from a Funimation parody account....
It's a parody account..
TFW the real accounts are so dumb the idiotic shit the parody accounts provide are actually believed to be true

Reigensveld

I ain't goin' with Windas
kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net

I love this parody account so much.

GenericReviewerDraco

Wholesome Anna
kiwifarms.net

Salty.PNG

The first time a KickVic parody (Salty Dominique Skye white knight/cross dresser made a parody of a Vic stan with a gorillion accts to flag KickVic) of something was funny, but only because the person behind it is seething extra hard about getting flagged twice.

Tags
None