Week 1 Weigh In - 4/19/19

HamFan

Hi, guize! OK, so
kiwifarms.net
The Amberisms in this one were annoying. "Deepravation," as others pointed out. A patty is a "slab of meat." A floret is "a big piece" of cauliflower. "Fasting situation," "water situation," "sodium situation," "seeing what things weigh situation." Just stop.

I'm fairly new to AL and have never seen her lose more than maybe a couple lbs. So I almost want to be :optimistic: but considering that she'd have to lose 10lbs 30 more times just to get to regular fat ass status, I'll wait.

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
The Amberisms in this one were annoying. "Deepravation," as others pointed out. A patty is a "slab of meat." A floret is "a big piece" of cauliflower. "Fasting situation," "water situation," "sodium situation," "seeing what things weigh situation." Just stop.

I'm fairly new to AL and have never seen her lose more than maybe a couple lbs. So I almost want to be :optimistic: but considering that she'd have to lose 10lbs 30 more times just to get to regular fat ass status, I'll wait.
She has surprised me by losing the 11 ellbees but the Amberlynn cycle must move on. Nature will
have flaming hot cheetos rain down from heaven so she can move to Step 2. The universe will not allow deviations from the Amber, Chantal, and Warski cycles.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
That wasn't "rambling", Big Al, that was a "stroke damage type deal situation". Or something....She heard that shit while "editing" and called it good? Christ, the lengths she'll go to to stretch what should be a 3 minute video to over 10 so she can slap those ads on is amazeen.

Words--things that fall out of your mouth when you're not hoovering food in....or sometimes simultaneously

Chief Kirby

kiwifarms.net
0:19 she tells us she is suffering from anxiety and cried for 3 hours STRAIGHT.

1:24 she talks about fasting so she can eat her favorite meal from a Mexican restaurant. It totally fits under my calorie limit ya'll.

2:18 90% of the time she is making healthier choices ya'll.

12:20 her breathing is better, her stamina is better, and her skin is clearer.

Sure, Ham.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
The next step is to not celebrate eat or have a date night with Becky. She has never kept weight off and I'm very curious how she goes into this next week. Shes already crying for 3 hours.

If She gains that back her viewers are going to destroy her, because she said on younow she still hasnt turned in the weight loss paperwork. Those people will direct her to a therapist that specializes in her problems instead of her "shopping" for one. Becky was coloring with markers the other day, what was stopping them from taking the paper in? She thinks she is a expert now but it's only going to get harder from here.

Slappy McGherkin

Let me introduce you to coulrophobia.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm shocked she actually lost weight! And she showed the scale. I was betting she was over 600 lbs
Give her a week or two. I know she has it in her! She'll get massively butthurt and feel like she has no soul and is EMPTY inside and the foodbag will get strapped back on in binge-tacular fashion. C'mon, it's the AL way!

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She actually said, "There's like that phantom, placebo, where people say you lose a lot less weight the second week." WTF?

She has me so mixed up I don't even know which word she should of used, but I know it's not placebo or phantom.

She looked so huge getting on that scale.
I think she was reaching for the word "myth", but what the fuck do I know. I'm no Writerlynn. In any case, that's absolutely not a thing. No one ever says you won't lose as much or more weight in the second week of a diet if you weigh as much as she does. That applies to petite women who need to lose 10 elbees, not 350, sis.

kiwifarms.net
so was the mass unsubscribe successful in getting AL to take her weight seriously? or this could just be a show to get back the subscribers. I really started getting into watching AL the couple of years ago when she was doing that whole New Years resolution challenge with Becky and she lost a bit back then only to gain it back and then some. so people giving up hope of 600 pound life... just wait she might drop 30 pounds only to make a full come back to past 600lbs.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
so was the mass unsubscribe successful in getting AL to take her weight seriously? or this could just be a show to get back the subscribers. I really started getting into watching AL the couple of years ago when she was doing that whole New Years resolution challenge with Becky and she lost a bit back then only to gain it back and then some. so people giving up hope of 600 pound life... just wait she might drop 30 pounds only to make a full come back to past 600lbs.
If she goes to therapy, then yes, she's probably taking it seriously. Otherwise, fuck no. She does have a mental issue that needs to be addressed. We can bandy about here about what that is specifically, but there is no way of really knowing unless she goes to a licensed psychiatrist/psychologist/therapist. She refuses to do this and has a history of making excuses as to why she won't or hasn't found the right fit.

In summation, she's full of shit. She may be able to keep this up for a few weeks (that's being optimistic), but if you really look at the things she's saying, she's already giving herself outs. That's some heavy addict shit right there. I personally think she has BPD with a healthy dose of HD, but again, there's no way of knowing and BPD is notoriously difficult to treat because the patients don't see or don't want to see their flaws. Like she's doing right now, they will pay lipservice, but she doesn't really believe any of this shit. If she did, she'd have sent that paperwork in or she'd have already procured a therapist.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino