Week 1 Weigh In - 4/19/19

MissyMissyMila

Comfortably Silent
kiwifarms.net
Idk, I'm kind of proud of her. Sure, 11 lbs ain't shit at her size but she has been gaining very rapidly and has the self control of a toddler so it's kind of impressive. Sure, she's only loosing for subs but I dont care about that because the bitch is gonna die. And as much as i hate this lolcow, I don't want her to die. I just hope AL continues loosing.... she's still a narc cunt tho

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
I’m just waiting to see how long she actually goes through with losing weight before she relapses. It’s only a matter of time tbh.
hate to say it but we were in this exact spot literally a year ago where she was losing regularly. I don't think she lost 11lbs (but she was also 100lbs lighter) it was more like 6-8 I think

like with every attempt it's like....cautiously hopeful but most of us know better. I want her to prove us (and her own behaviour) wrong, but it's not likely, but again...hope I'm wrong

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
561.4 now, 11 lbs weight loss (she subtracted the weight of her clothes). Haven't seen her this serious before. If we see more consistent drops, well, I can't help but have more genuine optimism. Really hope she'll get in contact with a weight loss doctor and get her psych stuff in check, it would help accelerate this process. View attachment 731395

Some of ya'll are incredibly...optimistic. I mean FFS she is now saying she "likes the feeling of going to bed hungry". Come on now. She's been on her latest "diet" for a week and all her issues with food are totally solved. Sure.

parallelogram

all I want to do is have a good time now I'm blue
kiwifarms.net
Some of ya'll are incredibly...optimistic. I mean FFS she is now saying she "likes the feeling of going to bed hungry". Come on now. She's been on her latest "diet" for a week and all her issues with food are totally solved. Sure.
No one's saying they're solved. They're saying she's perhaps finally on the right track.

I mean, Amberlynn's been a staple lolcow for years. People have thrown a ton of shit at her in that timeframe, telling her what she should do in order to lose weight, showing concern for her mental well-being, and not wanting her to die from food. Isn't it possible that all that has sunk in and we're seeing the beginning stages of betterment?

She has everything to lose if she fucks up and goes full-blown Smuggylynn this time. She might be more aware of that than we know.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
No one's saying they're solved. They're saying she's perhaps finally on the right track.

I mean, Amberlynn's been a staple lolcow for years. People have thrown a ton of shit at her in that timeframe, telling her what she should do in order to lose weight, showing concern for her mental well-being, and not wanting her to die from food. Isn't it possible that all that has sunk in and we're seeing the beginning stages of betterment?

She has everything to lose if she fucks up and goes full-blown Smuggylynn this time. She might be more aware of that than we know.
I get where the optimism comes from because none of us want her dead. However, without proper mental support there is no way this is going to work. Very few addicts are able to recover without support and she is firmly in the addict category. She says she's "shopping around" for a therapist. That's not how that works. I'm sorry, I just don't trust her narrative.

thejackal

kiwifarms.net
I can't believe how much non-sarcastic optimism there is ITT. She started her weight loss channel at 3bills and now weighs 6bills.

There was room for hope in the beginning but hope died 200lbs ago.
Certainly speaks to big Al's ability to manipulate the narrative and keep stringing her audience along. Think of the overwhelmingly long odds that a hard core addict with severe mental issues has cured their life long addiction in the course of a week without professional help. Couple that with the massive incentives she has to "start a new chapter" and project sincerity since the Big Al Boycott scared the bejesus out of her and her YewTube life of sloth flashed in front of her. Nobody in that house other than Ricky wants to get a real job, shit, if it's one thing she wants more than anything else it's to continue to get paid to sit around.

This is a ruse. It's a carefully crafted narrative to blunt the impact of the minor revolt her ambabies started the other week.

parallelogram

all I want to do is have a good time now I'm blue
kiwifarms.net
I get where the optimism comes from because none of us want her dead. However, without proper mental support there is no way this is going to work. Very few addicts are able to recover without support and she is firmly in the addict category. She says she's "shopping around" for a therapist. That's not how that works. I'm sorry, I just don't trust her narrative.
Agreed that she still needs medical intervention. But I think this is (finally) a good start on that path.

As for being the :optimistic: in these threads, I’d say shows like My 600-lb Life wouldn’t be successful if not for optimism or the hope of watching someone succeed.

Whatever. At this point, I think my scorn is better reserved for someone like Chantal. At least she’s being unintentionally hilarious with Vegan Cycle take 494.

Bobsuruncle

kiwifarms.net
She actually said, "There's like that phantom, placebo, where people say you lose a lot less weight the second week." WTF?

She has me so mixed up I don't even know which word she should of used, but I know it's not placebo or phantom.

She looked so huge getting on that scale.
I think she was reaching for the word "myth", but what the fuck do I know. I'm no Writerlynn. In any case, that's absolutely not a thing. No one ever says you won't lose as much or more weight in the second week of a diet if you weigh as much as she does. That applies to petite women who need to lose 10 elbees, not 350, sis.

Maybe it was plateau?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino