Week 1 Weigh In - 4/19/19

xenomorph

I've got more demons where that came from.
kiwifarms.net
561.4 now, 11 lbs weight loss (she subtracted the weight of her clothes). Haven't seen her this serious before. If we see more consistent drops, well, I can't help but have more genuine optimism. Really hope she'll get in contact with a weight loss doctor and get her psych stuff in check, it would help accelerate this process. View attachment 731395
Nasty ass hammer toes and bunion feet. Ew trim your fucking toenails you animal. And LOL at you thinking shes not going to fail spectacularly.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
So she lost 11 pounds. If she hasn't learned how to lie with the scale.

At her weight, she took a shit, some dieuretics, and didn't use salt for a few days, and purged her body with some diaherra inducing over the counter meds. She basically just did a day detox that you read about with fucked up smoothies. At her weight, it would make her lose that much weight.

I mean seriously, she hasn't actually lost weight, she just knows when to weigh her self on a given day. As people said, on that diet she claims to be on, she'd be shedding pounds daily. I think it was pretty telling she blew off WLS paper work. I strongly suspect she found out she'd need to follow a restricted diet, and lost all interest and found a way to fudge to her viewers for a while, the weight loss.

I bet she starts using dieting pills bought via god knows what website and it kills her if she has to keep this lie up.

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only thing that concerns me is she loses just enough weight to start the bedbound watch all over again.

Seeing her “walk” in the kitchen relieved that fear. This girl is not going to stop eating and she’ll stop pretending she’s actually functioning soon. She can pull it together for a four minute segment of a video, where she appears to be putting dishes away, etc. . The rest of the day is spent eating and watching Netflix.

horridtorrid

fake and gay
kiwifarms.net
Everyone being optimistic has never lived with a narcissist. A narcissist is a manipulative fucker. They can be dumber than a drowning fish and they will manipulate the ever loving shit out of anyone who has a grain of empathy and isn't careful. Relevant minor powerlevel, I was raised by an extreme narcissist. My parent is a dumbass, but reads Stephen Hawking's books and similar works so they can feel smart and important. This lead to trying to create a generator out of electromagnets in the garage that ended about how you would expect since they're not an electrician. Dumber than sin, but a basic understanding of book smarts, just for a contrasting example to the Hamplanet. Went to prison for child abuse, endangerment, rape, spousal abuse, and is overall a self centered fucker. Can manipulate any unsuspecting fool into sympathy in a matter of days. My other parent's mom talks to them more frequently than her own child. This shit is fucking nothing to a narc. Even a dumb one, shits irrelevant. Don't fall for the bullshit.

sperginity

everything is terrible
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I looked it up a long time ago, but 3 lbs is about the max that people shit in a day (not counting things like laxative use). I've been irritated at people blaming 5-6 lbs on a shit, but 11? Come on. She lost weight! it doesn't hurt to admit it unless you need to lol calm down. this is unusual for her & it will be interesting to see if she keeps going on her own (for the first time ever) or if she returns to what we are all used to. If she loses a bunch of weight I bet her ankle roll skin will start dragging on the floor.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
"I hate cooking, I don't really want to stand over the stove for hours on end"

That statement there shows how out of touch with normal human life she is. She thinks people who cook dinner or cook themselves breakfast not in the microwave, slave away in the kitchen on end. That's why all her shit looks like dog food because she refuses to find simple healthy recipes online that take maybe 15-20 minutes to cook. Cooking is boring to her because she wants to lay in the bed or drive to the Mexican restaurant. She of all people has the damn time to cook healthy during the day while majority of adults her age struggle to find time to eat while working or have to cook for families after work.
I have been skeptical since her health kick after the sub drop, but I had a sliver of optimism with her contacting a weight loss place to help her but its absolute bullshit and her viewers don't see it yet. She flat out said she didn't turn it in and it sounded like that's the last we will hear about it like all the other garbage she spews.

cistendered

kiwifarms.net
"I hate cooking, I don't really want to stand over the stove for hours on end"
You can eat way healthier than what she has been eating without even cooking. A diet of nuts, cheese, and fruits would be 100x better than gorging on Burger King. If she wanted to get crazy and cook something you can heat frozen vegetables in 2 minutes and sear a chicken breast in about 5.

Iwillnotcredityouraccount

Don't give a fuck what you've been through
kiwifarms.net
Guh. She’s lost a little bit of weight but I’m not going to be convinced she’s changed until the cycle is actually broken. Right now, from what I’ve seen in the last week, she’s already given her self excuses to fail. I think that doing daily videos is helping her to some degree, but I’m not convinced she’s going to stick to this. Only time will tell

Masta

Faggot
kiwifarms.net
Some people are just too gullible, because we’ve been through this when she lost 15 lbs on weight watchers then she gained it all back within a week. I’m not falling for these desthfats bullshit, because everytime I have just a slimmer of hope for their success, they shove a 15 in big black dildo up my ass.

RemoveKebab

Orange Chicken Bad. Cheeto Amber.
kiwifarms.net
Whatever happened to those Weight Watchers snacks? My guess is they are in the glass jar on the kitchen counter.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
kiwifarms.net
Maybe it was plateau?
Ooo, "plateau". :lol:That's a good guess. Personally, I think she was trying to go for "phenomenon".

This is a ruse. It's a carefully crafted narrative to blunt the impact of the minor revolt her ambabies started the other week.
I go back and forth on this. Yeah, I see the manipulation -- but I have to wonder if it isn't blind narcissistic luck. Our gorl ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer, and I'm not just talking book-smarts. She really lives in and for the moment.

Fuck me running, this confirms it. Those aren’t amberisms, she reciting out of the proana handbook. The fasting, binging, deprivation, not eating in front of the tv, enjoying going to bed hungry, eating slower, weighing clothes, all of it. Oh man, I knew this phase would come, it’s beautiful. It’s all decent advice don’t get me wrong now, but to do it all at once worded this way screams myproana (@pinkbutterfly i don’t know if you’ve seen this but, dear lord.) , she’s not addressing the issues of why she eats still. She can follow these rules to a T but the longer she spends lurking that shit, keeps her focused on food, when she loses control it’ll be even worse. And when she does she’ll gain it all back and then some. I can’t wait till she announces that she won’t be rewarding herself with food anymore because “it would make her like a dog” or whatever that quote is and her list of “safe foods”.
I agree, and I am more annoyed by this cunt than ever. I know that there are people lower than this in the world, but it's still pretty friggin' low to look at anorexics and think, "Gee, those gorls probably have all kinds of diet tips! Maybe they could help me and my fat ass -- it's easier than me going to a fucking doctor and taking some responsibility, and it's not like the anorexics have anything better to do!"

Plus, I have a suspicion that our gorl would love to have anorexia. That way, when people sobbed that they were worried about her weight, they'd be sobbing in the direction of a dainty princess, wasting away.

Oh well. I guess I can comfort myself with the fact that AL is literally an anorexic's nightmare.

Whatever happened to those Weight Watchers snacks? My guess is they are in the glass jar on the kitchen counter.
Myself, I reckon those are looooong gone. "I can have, like, a whole box of WW snacks and it's still better than the bag of Cheetos I'd usually have! Counting those calories, y'all!" ten minutes later "You know, it's probably better to just eat a small bag of Cheetos than to eat a whole box of WW snacks. Queen of moderation, y'all!"

Qi Meng Dealer

kiwifarms.net
I think every single one of us started out genuinely wanting Amber to succeed but can't stand her inability to be truthful or genuine for even a second and that's still what's going on here.
I dunno about this one, fam. Some of us are just here to rubberneck. If Amber goes on to actually lose substantial weight, good for her, but I personally didn't follow her initially to watch her weight-loss journey. I followed because Al's mental gymnastics (a staple of the best lolcows) are hilarious and make for good entertainment.

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I dunno about this one, fam. Some of us are just here to rubberneck. If Amber goes on to actually lose substantial weight, good for her, but I personally didn't follow her initially to watch her weight-loss journey. I followed because Al's mental gymnastics (a staple of the best lolcows) are hilarious and make for good entertainment.
I didn't start watching because I cared about her losing weight. Why do we enjoy watching My 600-Lb. Life? The show has been on for years and the episodes are pretty much all the same. There are rarely any surprises. We keep watching because they're freaks and it's entertaining.

pinkbutterfly

kiwifarms.net
Fuck me running, this confirms it. Those aren’t amberisms, she reciting out of the proana handbook. The fasting, binging, deprivation, not eating in front of the tv, enjoying going to bed hungry, eating slower, weighing clothes, all of it. Oh man, I knew this phase would come, it’s beautiful. It’s all decent advice don’t get me wrong now, but to do it all at once worded this way screams myproana (@pinkbutterfly i don’t know if you’ve seen this but, dear lord.) , she’s not addressing the issues of why she eats still. She can follow these rules to a T but the longer she spends lurking that shit, keeps her focused on food, when she loses control it’ll be even worse. And when she does she’ll gain it all back and then some. I can’t wait till she announces that she won’t be rewarding herself with food anymore because “it would make her like a dog” or whatever that quote is and her list of “safe foods”.
I had a feeling about this, yeah! When she mentioned blood sugar drops re. fasting especially. That's something I've seen on proana sites where low blood sugar really does mean life-threateningly low. Like some of them will carry glucose tablets to stop them passing out. Her level of fear about it seemed way out of proportion considering her size. For most people, low blood sugar is just "huh, I feel a little hungry and shaky, guess I'll eat something".

She mentions in her livestream that she has 'friends' on the other side of the ED spectrum, lol. She's also rambling about OMAD because she ordered Mexican food and doesn't know how many calories were in it, or something like that? Then mentions 'head hunger', another great one. (I will say, a lot of these tips have now seeped into the general diet industry, so it might be coming from there).

It's pretty normal for ED sufferers to almost desire and idolise non-purging anorexia, because it's seen as a perfect model of control (which is often what restrictive EDs are about to begin with). So it's considered more acceptable to be suffering from anorexia because at least you're not a gross bulimic who can't control the binges and pukes it up. And likewise, Chantal & AL often try to make themselves sound more like non-purging bulimics (lots of shit about restrictive cycles and so on) because at least they try to compensate for the binges. It isn't talked about very openly because it is a bit messed up to 'want' anorexia, but when someone is stuck binging and purging I can see how anything else is more appealing.

To AL, being obsessed with weight loss to the point of weighing herself multiple times a day, 'fasting', etc. seems so much better than the reality of BED and appropriate therapy for that. And agreed 100% it's going to be fucking catastrophic when she messes up, especially if she thinks it undoes all her hard work so far.

Last edited:

smallmilk

good for you
kiwifarms.net
I looked it up a long time ago, but 3 lbs is about the max that people shit in a day (not counting things like laxative use). I've been irritated at people blaming 5-6 lbs on a shit, but 11? Come on. She lost weight! it doesn't hurt to admit it unless you need to lol calm down. this is unusual for her & it will be interesting to see if she keeps going on her own (for the first time ever) or if she returns to what we are all used to. If she loses a bunch of weight I bet her ankle roll skin will start dragging on the floor.
Okay, but this is the same person who got a UTI from holding her pee in because going to the toilet is too much of a hassle. What makes you think she didn't also hold in 20lbs of shit?

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
I looked it up a long time ago, but 3 lbs is about the max that people shit in a day (not counting things like laxative use). I've been irritated at people blaming 5-6 lbs on a shit, but 11? Come on.
And how many of those people are over 500 pounds? You're talking about normal people, who might weigh 130, 150, 180, or even 200 pounds. She carries way more fat than most people, so why not more shit?

• Agree
Reactions: Long time lurker
E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
C'mon y'all. This girl lost weight. It's not a lot but she still did loose weight. I don't know how'd she'd be able to binge with 11 pounds of shit in her gut...
She mostly lost water and shit. I don't understand how someone can swallow 5,000 (or more) calories in one sitting and not be violently ill. Most people would be throwing up before they could finish half of what Amber eats. If she loses, say, 50 pounds, I'll believe she's getting serious. But even if she manages that, I'm sure she'll fall off the wagon again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino