Week 1 Weigh In - 4/19/19

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
I can speak for myself and can only say I am here for the train wreck. I’m not interested in here becoming a ‘skinny legend’. She is already boring AF so this last week or so has been painful to watch. I hear that train coming down the track though....and I’m living for it..

Chooo chooo motherfuckers.

Bunny

kiwifarms.net
Fuck me running, this confirms it. Those aren’t amberisms, she reciting out of the proana handbook. The fasting, binging, deprivation, not eating in front of the tv, enjoying going to bed hungry, eating slower, weighing clothes, all of it. Oh man, I knew this phase would come, it’s beautiful. It’s all decent advice don’t get me wrong now, but to do it all at once worded this way screams myproana (@pinkbutterfly i don’t know if you’ve seen this but, dear lord.) , she’s not addressing the issues of why she eats still. She can follow these rules to a T but the longer she spends lurking that shit, keeps her focused on food, when she loses control it’ll be even worse. And when she does she’ll gain it all back and then some. I can’t wait till she announces that she won’t be rewarding herself with food anymore because “it would make her like a dog” or whatever that quote is and her list of “safe foods”.
ngl that was my first thought. Now she's going to pretend to have anorexia.

Copper Saguaro

kiwifarms.net
I'll give her this one, she lost weight. I've thought about it and I don't know how she could have faked this. Even someone as impulsive as Amber can stay disciplined for a week. Some of it was fat, but I'm sure a chunk was food/water weight. She could eat at a moderate deficit and still have a binge or two in that week and still lose weight. She just couldn't have binged every day.

Now the question becomes whether or not there will be another weigh in. I think not!

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
Yes, she lost weight. I don't know where people are getting the idea that she should be losing multiple pounds per day. A quick Google search for a TDEE calculator says hers is 3800ish calories, so eating at 1800 she should lose 4 pounds of fat per week. Since she last weighed in after a big binge, her weight was inflated with water and shit, so some of the loss is definitely that, and some is fat loss. I personally thought she looked less bloated in the weigh in video.

That being said, I don't anticipate the weight loss to continue. In fact, no video today may mean she binged yesterday, and may go into hiding for a week or two now to avoid telling us she screwed up and has given up again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino