WEIGH IN*1 - 08/17/20 - Our Gorl is a little under 500ibs (for now)

This is civil society

kiwifarms.net
Also, ww blue is NOT the smallest zero point list. The smallest list goes to ww green, but it has only fruit and vegetables on it, so ALR would never survive that plan. I gained 15lb on ww because it gave me so many damn points and I was co-tracking calories and could easily go over 3k if I ate anywhere near all the points so F that 🤣 I’ll stick to my fitness pal and a set calorie limit.
Weight loss programs must be loving life. People like Amber signed up in perpetuity and people like @MarvelousMess paying them to gain 15lbs.

Also, who is she imitating when she talks out the side of her mouth in the faux-coy type way?

Last edited:

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

MarvelousMess

Destroy the architecture...
kiwifarms.net
Of course she's back to WW. She loves WW because (she's said it herself) it allows her to binge. And what better time to binge than when you're surrounded by your favorite restaurants in Lexington and have no sense of urgency since you have a weight loss doctor appointment next month????
That and I swear she wants to be learning to be fearless and I know she’s been watching April Lauren lately too.

shameful existence

i have sinned and so have you
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible she's trolling? Because this is exactly what people predicted after the Noom video. Her quitting in less than a week and going back to WW. Also, there's less drama, no stories of her suffering when everyone was having hot dogs, no glorification of broccoli the dietitian didn't recommend, no crying over a lack of calories. Not a proper cycle - where's the meltdown?
I know she's predictable, but this is too much for me. Her views went to hell, she needs money, another day one is a good clickbait. I'm feeling played, but maybe I'm just giving her too much credit. 🤔

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible she's trolling? Because this is exactly what people predicted after the Noom video. Her quitting in less than a week and going back to WW. Also, there's less drama, no stories of her suffering when everyone was having hot dogs, no glorification of broccoli the dietitian didn't recommend, no crying over a lack of calories.
I know she's predictable, but this is too much for me. Her views went to hell, she needs money, another day one is a good clickbait. I'm feeling played, but maybe I'm just giving her too much credit. 🤔

You could be right, but the important thing is she's still a failure and always will be. She's really only playing herself and is legitimately too stupid to realize it.

And this is why we watch.

SituationTypeThing

kiwifarms.net
LOL she was so convinced that Noom was THE plan that was going to get her to her goal that she bragged about not even bothering with the free trial, she paid for the whole thing. Then she didn't even last a duration equal to the free trial.

Is WW a good program or is it just a scam for fatties who are too lazy to exercise and go on a real diet?
There's no real answer for this. WW changes their diet system nearly yearly. At least they used to. It was the go-to diet for moms in the 80's, but it's gone through so many versions since then. My mom did it in the 80's, the system was something like: food was broken down into protein, dairy, fruit, fat, starch and vegetables. Then there was a booklet with every food and the value. So pizza would be (just making up values here) 2 starch, 1 fat, 1 protein, 2 dairy. An ice cream bar was 1 fruit and 1 dairy. There were little boxes for each day, and people would check off the boxes as they ate, so if there was no more dairy or fruit for the day, oh well. If people were successful, it was because they stayed motivated through the weekly meetings and semi-public weigh-ins. Compared to what amber is describing, the OG WW system seems like it would be easier and more successful. Just having a lump sum of points to consume in any way seems more like a loophole, rather than a diet.

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
LOL she was so convinced that Noom was THE plan that was going to get her to her goal that she bragged about not even bothering with the free trial, she paid for the whole thing. Then she didn't even last a duration equal to the free trial.

There's no real answer for this. WW changes their diet system nearly yearly. At least they used to. It was the go-to diet for moms in the 80's, but it's gone through so many versions since then. My mom did it in the 80's, the system was something like: food was broken down into protein, dairy, fruit, fat, starch and vegetables. Then there was a booklet with every food and the value. So pizza would be (just making up values here) 2 starch, 1 fat, 1 protein, 2 dairy. An ice cream bar was 1 fruit and 1 dairy. There were little boxes for each day, and people would check off the boxes as they ate, so if there was no more dairy or fruit for the day, oh well. If people were successful, it was because they stayed motivated through the weekly meetings and semi-public weigh-ins. Compared to what amber is describing the OG WW system seems like it would be easier and more successful. Just having a lump sum of points to consume in any way seems more like a loophole, rather than a diet.
A pal used to attend WW years ago and said it was the actual, supportive, physical meetups that spurred her on and the fear of the scales showing everyone she'd "cheated". Whether the meetups are still a thing nowadays I haven't a clue but I can't see AL getting off her arse to attend group sessions. Plus now with Covid-19 and AL claiming she's not allowed outdoors I can confidently predict she's lost before she's even opened the sty.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is it possible she's trolling? Because this is exactly what people predicted after the Noom video. Her quitting in less than a week and going back to WW.
Oh yeah. She's trolling, big time. Here's a list of her troll talking points that stood out:
  • I need a routine
  • I know what works best for me!
  • Weigh in every single Monday! (We may get one or two more, at most)
  • Martyrlynn knows she's going to get all the hate comment and tweets (maybe even sub tweets!)
  • Back to Weight Watchers because it is what it is
  • Higher points for ice cream teach you to have a moderate lifestyle (deja vu, anyone?)
  • You guys know I have sooooo many journals and notebooks
  • Situation, type of deal
  • I want to be able to eat healthier (literally nothing is stopping her from doing that regardless of what diet plan she picks, but ok)
  • 64 points (Did she input her weight as 572 again? Or were her points higher the last time she did this?)
  • Zero point food sperging even though we all know this dummy eats 20 piece nuggets because chicken is zero points
We've been here before, we know this is the beginning of the weight regain. She gained 91 lbs in 2018. Will she beat that record this year?

idosometimes

kiwifarms.net
I think she likes weight watchers because it makes it easier for her to cheat. She can toss foods into the "zero point" group that do not fit and double dip into her weekly points. Or just ignore that she has points at all.
she really needs to go with the blue plan,
The whole 42 extra points weekly is obviously a loop hole for her to binge. You know shes going to waste those extra points at the beginning of the week and when she doesn't she wont have to restraint to not go over again for the rest of the week.
A system like that can only lead to binge eating and im surprised weight watchers is not only encouraging BED but marketing it as a weight loss plan. Is WW a good program or is it just a scam for fatties who are too lazy to exercise and go on a real diet?
It is a decent program. The focus is on changing your diet and replacing the less healthy and less filling foods with more healthy and filling foods. The points systems now are balanced by the number of "zero point" foods. The more points you get each day and for the week as overage, the fewer zero point foods you can are allowed. The idea of overage is that you might want an alcoholic beverage with dinner or something like that. It would put you over your points for the day, but you have points for the week that you can use. The link has some food ideas and weight watchers has recipes for healthier versions of bad foods, like fried chicken. She never eats anything like that. Nor does she control portions. She eats pounds of rice at a time. Pounds. She buys the food service size cheese and goes through it in a week.

Amber's problem is that she tries to game the system. Foods that are not zero point (like fried chicken) are included as zero points on the Amber plan because why not? Other stuff she does not log at all. She then will blame WW as the reason she binged because it totally allowed her to eat a bag of Reese's (60 points) or 40 Chicken McNugs (47 points). Amber maximizes her value by using all of her points and then extra points she does not have. She runs a WW points deficit that she never makes up.

She would lose weight if she followed the plan, but if she could follow a plan like that she would not be 500 pounds. It is a chicken-egg thing.

Last edited:

Azshara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good ol' predictable Amber.

I wonder how long it will last this time. 1 week max, and this will probably be the only weigh in video.

I guess she quit noom cause she doesn't wanna have to explain to a coach or whatever the fuck it was why she can't control her eating habits and shovels shit down. And she just wants an excuse to cheat, obviously. If she mentioned why she quit in another video excuse my autism but I haven't been paying much attention to her lately.

Amber will never succeed doing something that's comfortable for her. She needs something more strict that makes her change her habits. We all know she just eats whatever the fuck she wants on WW anyway.

Maybe by the end of 2020 she will gain all those 89 pounds back 🙃

Tags
None