WEIGH IN*1 - 08/17/20 - Our Gorl is a little under 500ibs (for now)

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
I have to laugh about Becky spending her time lurking in her sped-cave. Let's face it. other than taking Twinkie out for shitz and driving the hog-queen to medical appointments she is now officially redundant. Even Becky's own mama no longer needs her. Whadda life! Amberlynn can now order any food or groceries she wants delivered right to her door and likely she could find an uber driver willing to drive her to appointments. Hope Becky is getting busy finding another big disabled lesbo momma to be her next sweetheart.

Last edited:

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We're living on the set of Groundhog Day, aren't we?

Yesterday she needed a break because she was 'overdoing' physically & emotionally. She must have looked at her view numbers for her last several videos; not counting today & starting a week ago until today: 76K, 64K, 61K, 67K, 67K, 58K, 44K. I doubt today's number will be stellar. Break's over, Sweetpea!

I guess she's learned to deal with the perpetual "heaviness" of weight loss talk, unless we're to be graced with offerings other than weight loss when it's not Monday.

"I'm going to do what works best for me." No, she's not. Instead, she's going to game the point system to death, then whine that WW just isn't working.

She's back to her nasal, whiny, sing-songy Phase #1 voice - with an added dash of smugness & a pinch of cunt as she dishes out her usual Kween Of Nutrition nonsense & elaborately over-explains WW & hopes to gaslight people into not realizing she hasn't said anything about what menu planning she may be doing. Yeah, I know... none.

And... she's already set up her fails... as usual.

I guess many of us are questioning if she gave WW her weight as of NOW, not the 57TooMuch.0 she tried last time. SShe needs 3,478 to maintain, using the TDEE site & her starting weight of 486. BMI of 86.1, BTW.

"Our bodies are not meant to do that", talking about the tiresome business of weighing & measuring food as oppsoed to poits. I heartily agree - no one's body is meant to do that; you use the BRAIN. She's screwed.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Weight loss is more common in advanced endometrial cancer. That being said, she's been unable to have a PET scan to see if other areas of her body may be involved.

Clear of this cancer or not, I don't believe her when she said her doctor told her to go back to eating 'what she'd been eating' or 'normally, (for her)', or however it was phrased. I've yet to see a reputable website that does not recommend weight loss for endometrial cancer patients, even if initial treatment was 100% successful in removing all cancer. Doctors note MOST of their endometrial cancer patients were overweight to begin with & being in the clear does not mean other cancers will not develop later on.

If you have to get a cancer due to being overweight, endometrial cancer is the 'easiest' one because it's slow growing & usually easily resolved. Cancers of the gastro-intestinal system can be absolute hell, aren't as easily treated & too often lead to bad, bad deaths. Is she really prepared to take that gamble?

pr3nt177

"I am suicidal if you don't believe me ask my mum"
kiwifarms.net
Weight loss is more common in advanced endometrial cancer. That being said, she's been unable to have a PET scan to see if other areas of her body may be involved.

Clear of this cancer or not, I don't believe her when she said her doctor told her to go back to eating 'what she'd been eating' or 'normally, (for her)', or however it was phrased. I've yet to see a reputable website that does not recommend weight loss for endometrial cancer patients, even if initial treatment was 100% successful in removing all cancer. Doctors note MOST of their endometrial cancer patients were overweight to begin with & being in the clear does not mean other cancers will not develop later on.

If you have to get a cancer due to being overweight, endometrial cancer is the 'easiest' one because it's slow growing & usually easily resolved. Cancers of the gastro-intestinal system can be absolute hell, aren't as easily treated & too often lead to bad, bad deaths. Is she really prepared to take that gamble?
I can't imagine any Dr worth their salt not strongly advising anyone her size to lose weight, cancer or otherwise. Her claiming her Drs have said, wtte, to go back to her old eating ways is crap imo.

For all her guff about losing weight I honestly don't think she sees it as a medical/health issue...in her mind she's probably thinking she's beat cancer so her weight is not that big a deal in the great scheme of things, hey I'll probably lose it one day.

To be as scared as she claimed she was and not put in the effort says it all.

Last edited:

Amber’s period hole

Point blank period hole.
kiwifarms.net
How many thousands of times have we heard gorl say “I’m going to create a schedule for my channel?” 🤣🤣🤣
“I’m trying to fix my sleeping schedule”
“I bought a new workbook which I’ll be doing every single day”
“I want to walk 5000 steps a day”
“I want to learn how to cook healthier foods”
“I want to post videos about my life, not just about weight loss”
Is WW a good program or is it just a scam for fatties who are too lazy to exercise and go on a real diet?
Every program that restricts your calories works if you stick to it. even thought there’s a lot of zero calories food, there’s only so much bananas or chicken breasts you can eat in one sitting, so in the end you lose weight because it’s hard to get to 3k calories on fruits, veggies and chicken alone. That said, the green plan (the strictest) has the most reasonable zero point food list, with fruits and non starchy veggies only. The blue plan includes chicken, eggs, yoghurt and beans in the list, and the purple plan includes potatoes, whole grain pasta and brown rice, but these two plans also give you less total points to counter the bigger food list. The zero point foods can be a bit tricky, but WW does work as long as you stick to it and use some common sense. It won’t work for Amber because she jumps from program to program every two days, with massive amounts of takeout inbetween, and has the common sense of a toddler.

apricotorion

kiwifarms.net
Cool, so she's back to WW just so she can overeat again (all this according to her obviously)?

Why not go back to intuitive eateeen boo-boo, you say you never overeat then, and of course you don't when you have no clue how many calories you're washing down your gullet with that diet Coke or whatever sprinkled water her and Chantal get

And her weight has been fucking confusing lately, are we back to the same 4 lbs she keeps losing and gaining? What about that MRI and PET scan she was supposed to have where she had to be 400 for them?

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Cool, so she's back to WW just so she can overeat again (all this according to her obviously)?

Why not go back to intuitive eateeen boo-boo, you say you never overeat then, and of course you don't when you have no clue how many calories you're washing down your gullet with that diet Coke or whatever sprinkled water her and Chantal get

And her weight has been fucking confusing lately, are we back to the same 4 lbs she keeps losing and gaining? What about that MRI and PET scan she was supposed to have where she had to be 400 for them?
Just... don't try to make it make sense. Relax and let the bullshit wash over you. It's the only way to stay sane in the Amberverse.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
"I've 42 weekly points in case I go out on a date or go out with friends to eat wahwahwah"

Spoiler, she will. God forbid our gorl skips a meal on days where she goes out to eat with Becky, Destiny & Dana :roll: Do you want her to FUCKING STARVE?
tbh it's very fatphobic for anyone to suggest our dainty queen should skip a meal.

Tags
None