WEIGH IN*1 - 08/17/20 - Our Gorl is a little under 500ibs (for now)

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
She is trolling.

Also, how can you eat as much as this dinosaur-sized cow and still look like you are malnourished and decomposing? It kind of amazes me how you can eat 4K calories a day and manage to avoid all and any nutrients. I really want a video with all the crap she eats in a day. Is she living purely on corn/fructose syrup and starches? WW will probably make that possible more than the NOOM diet plan.

Antigarden

Incel CEO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How many times will she quit another diet and go back to WW and when will she learn that if she couldn't do it before it isn't going to work now. I feel like she's waiting to magically get self control when it comes to food and it just isn't going to happen.

Tbh part of me feels like she could be going back to WW on purpose to stir up outrage and controversy (she even says she knows people are going to be mad in the video) because she knows she's only relevant when she's doing things like this and needs the money.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Oh yeah. She's trolling, big time. Here's a list of her troll talking points that stood out:
  • I need a routine
  • I know what works best for me!
  • Weigh in every single Monday! (We may get one or two more, at most)
  • Martyrlynn knows she's going to get all the hate comment and tweets (maybe even sub tweets!)
  • Back to Weight Watchers because it is what it is
  • Higher points for ice cream teach you to have a moderate lifestyle (deja vu, anyone?)
  • You guys know I have sooooo many journals and notebooks
  • Situation, type of deal
  • I want to be able to eat healthier (literally nothing is stopping her from doing that regardless of what diet plan she picks, but ok)
  • 64 points (Did she input her weight as 572 again? Or were her points higher the last time she did this?)
  • Zero point food sperging even though we all know this dummy eats 20 piece nuggets because chicken is zero points
We've been here before, we know this is the beginning of the weight regain. She gained 91 lbs in 2018. Will she beat that record this year?
bingo-1.png

If she is trolling for views that ship has sailed - too many times to have an effect

If she is on the verge of a genuine psychotic break then there is hope for her channel yet

Not
E
ven
One
Month
I used the wrong acronym

kiwifarms.net
Also, ww blue is NOT the smallest zero point list. The smallest list goes to ww green, but it has only fruit and vegetables on it, so ALR would never survive that plan. I gained 15lb on ww because it gave me so many damn points and I was co-tracking calories and could easily go over 3k if I ate anywhere near all the points so F that 🤣 I’ll stick to my fitness pal and a set calorie limit.
I thought the free points were a certain portion size and limit to how many free foods you can eat in a day? since AL keeps going off and on it, I was curious and looked it up I'm pretty sure I read something like there is still portion control and limits of 3-4 each day. It wouldn't make sense to say free points- eat all you want and still lose weight.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
I thought the free points were a certain portion size and limit to how many free foods you can eat in a day? since AL keeps going off and on it, I was curious and looked it up I'm pretty sure I read something like there is still portion control and limits of 3-4 each day. It wouldn't make sense to say free points- eat all you want and still lose weight.
She did that the last time she was on WW. She enter her highest weight in the calculator to “ease” her in the diet. Unfortunately, she ate all these points + the weekly one in something like two days then quit. I believe she went back to intuitive eating or another nonsense. This diet won’t last till the weekend since Saturday is Cheesecake Factory Saturday. Since the weight loss doctor’s appointment is in September, but the CT one is soon, I expect that there will be a semblance of a diet before it. After the CT, she will “unleash The Kraken” so to speak. I expect massive consumption of rubbish; her last hurrah as she describes it.

phoenixrrt762

kiwifarms.net
I can't imagine any Dr worth their salt not strongly advising anyone her size to lose weight, cancer or otherwise. Her claiming her Drs have said, wtte, to go back to her old eating ways is crap imo.

For all her guff about losing weight I honestly don't think she sees it as a medical/health issue...in her mind she's probably thinking she's beat cancer so her weight is not that big a deal in the great scheme of things, hey I'll probably lose it one day.

To be as scared as she claimed she was and not put in the effort says it all.
Kinda sad.....that cancer isn’t her ‘bottom’ so to speak. Wonder what is?

MasterDisaster

Beating my meat like everyone's watching.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is WW a good program or is it just a scam for fatties who are too lazy to exercise and go on a real diet?
WW is for people that want to drop a couple of pounds here and there; but truthfully a business can't make money without customers so fatties that end up using it for years are great profit margins.

Very Honest Content

(Formerly a) Niggo(?)
kiwifarms.net
I take no pride in this, but I'd just like to point out:

Well there's your stage four Amber-cycle video, guess we'll be back to calorie counting along with Weight Watchers when stage one video gets released again here shortly?...
Cancer guest star hasn't been released from its contract yet, just lurking off-stage at this point. Under 10 miniutes long? Does this mean no ad revenue for this trash content? I hope so!

Reactions: Moonpie

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
She's definitely trolling harder than usual in this one. I bet she though the cancer saga would be a boon for her channel, but what she didn't plan on was every reaction channel backing off, because of the optics. Nobody's really come back, even though she's trolling harder than ever now (and it's not really clear if the cancer shit was 100% embellishment or a real thing. Her lack of urgency suggests major embellishment, at this point).

There's just...nothing to say, really. The schtick has become stale, predictable and not even worth the hate view. 🤷‍♀️

Human beings, at their core, are great at pattern recognition and what grabs attention and keeps attention is some element of contrast (or a surprise from what's expected). When Shrimpgate happened, Amber laughed all the way to the bank. Yeah, she lost subscribers, but a lot of those people were just trying to prove a point and punish her. They all crawled back eventually, because the lure of 'what will she do next?' was still there, and they wanted to be part of the conversation.

Those days are done. No matter how she much she tries to bait reaction channels into talking shit about her (which is really pathetic, and a whole other conversation in itself). People are just over it. REALLY over it this time, if the views are any metric to go by.

She's shot herself in the foot by continually posting mundane shit that nobody asks for and nobody wants. Clickbait titles work, until they don't. Trolling works until it becomes too obvious. She has no contingency plan and remains just as addicted to shopping as she is to food. She still earns more than she deserves, based on the minimal effort she puts into this 'job' but it's not gonna last forever.

Plus, there are far more entertaining cows on the farm right now. Amy's Life Journey just posted a video, where she's bouncing on an exercise ball, and it's unintentionally the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. :lit: Chantal is 36, diabetic, dependent on a walker now, and still doing clothing hauls where she can't even find the zipper of her pants anymore and still eats for a family of 4.

If people want shock value, there are greener pastures to visit now. Nobody needs to waste their time on a lazy, manipulative cunt that points at couch cushions for 5 minutes and calls it a day.

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's definitely trolling harder than usual in this one. I bet she though the cancer saga would be a boon for her channel, but what she didn't plan on was every reaction channel backing off, because of the optics. Nobody's really come back, even though she's trolling harder than ever now (and it's not really clear if the cancer shit was 100% embellishment or a real thing. Her lack of urgency suggests major embellishment, at this point).

There's just...nothing to say, really. The schtick has become stale, predictable and not even worth the hate view. 🤷‍♀️

Human beings, at their core, are great at pattern recognition and what grabs attention and keeps attention is some element of contrast (or a surprise from what's expected). When Shrimpgate happened, Amber laughed all the way to the bank. Yeah, she lost subscribers, but a lot of those people were just trying to prove a point and punish her. They all crawled back eventually, because the lure of 'what will she do next?' was still there, and they wanted to be part of the conversation.

Those days are done. No matter how she much she tries to bait reaction channels into talking shit about her (which is really pathetic, and a whole other conversation in itself). People are just over it. REALLY over it this time, if the views are any metric to go by.

She's shot herself in the foot by continually posting mundane shit that nobody asks for and nobody wants. Clickbait titles work, until they don't. Trolling works until it becomes too obvious. She has no contingency plan and remains just as addicted to shopping as she is to food. She still earns more than she deserves, based on the minimal effort she puts into this 'job' but it's not gonna last forever.

Plus, there are far more entertaining cows on the farm right now. Amy's Life Journey just posted a video, where she's bouncing on an exercise ball, and it's unintentionally the funniest shit I've seen in awhile. :lit: Chantal is 36, diabetic, dependent on a walker now, and still doing clothing hauls where she can't even find the zipper of her pants anymore and still eats for a family of 4.

If people want shock value, there are greener pastures to visit now. Nobody needs to waste their time on a lazy, manipulative cunt that points at couch cushions for 5 minutes and calls it a day.
Exactly. Only thing that could possibly save her now is just going full mukbang and pounding all the food she ACTUALLY eats in a day. But she would never. Her nasty little narcissistic ego would explode if she couldn't keep up her dainty little gorl about town livin' her best life fiction.
Cheap plastic plates and rented furniture is her life now and it's only gonna get uglier from here. Nice to see Trailertrashlynn gettin' back to her roots.

Tags
None