WEIGH IN*1 - 08/17/20 - Our Gorl is a little under 500ibs (for now)

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I have to go back to her statement about weighing/measuring her food: "Our bodies are not meant to do that." If she genuinely believes that, (riiiiiiiiiiight), why is she bothering with WW? Why is she pretending to do any diet? Look up the program or any article about it that goes into some detail & clearly, you HAVE to measure/weigh/portion your food.

When you cook a meal for your family & dish out the servings, you automatically "measure" the food going on each plate; your 3 year old is getting much smaller portions than your lump of a teenaged son who has a summer job delivering sheet rock to construction sites.

When she's eating what she wants, does she simply pile stuff on the plate until it's overflowing?

Super Colon Blow

Sucks and blows at the same time!
kiwifarms.net
she really needs to go with the blue plan,
The whole 42 extra points weekly is obviously a loop hole for her to binge. You know shes going to waste those extra points at the beginning of the week and when she doesn't she wont have to restraint to not go over again for the rest of the week.
A system like that can only lead to binge eating and im surprised weight watchers is not only encouraging BED but marketing it as a weight loss plan. Is WW a good program or is it just a scam for fatties who are too lazy to exercise and go on a real diet?
WW deteriorated into useless bullshit years ago. Extra points, free foods, it's worthless.

ADHD

Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She's still in full cunt mode so I'd guess it will be something like her "orange chicken mukbang" or she'll bring out the ring of shrimp and try to convince the audience that 40 shrimps is a single serving.
Is it too early to find a turkey? She could try to one up her "whole rotisserie chicken mukbang" video with that.
When she's eating what she wants, does she simply pile stuff on the plate until it's overflowing?
Yes.

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Did she actually say at 2.01 that she is "going to teach us how to choose healthier foods" actually think she knows how to do it and got cracked. I had to listen a few times just to listen if I was hearing right. FML.
I think she's saying WW teaches you how to eat hulthier foods. Not that she will ever listen.

KiwiKunt!!

Bull Dykes and Twitter Psyches
kiwifarms.net
Ah well, good thing I didn't click play and I guess we just found out the point Amber learned the ad inculsion minimum runtime was cut to the eight minute mark then! Too bad she's about 50 seconds shy of it?
Watch her using 'Opera' it has a built in free adblocker

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
Did she actually say at 2.01 that she is "going to teach us how to choose healthier foods" actually think she knows how to do it and got cracked. I had to listen a few times just to listen if I was hearing right. FML.
i believe it. just take whatever Amber eats and stay as far the fuck away from it as you can.

vanilla_pepsi_head

Heavens to Spergatroyd!
kiwifarms.net
It never makes it to the plate. Bitch eats straight out of the serving dish. Or has like 9 servings of individually wrapped microwave shit.

WW deteriorated into useless bullshit years ago. Extra points, free foods, it's worthless.
The anti-diet-culture people might actually be onto something about diet companies wanting people to stay fat. It's a good scam because the few people who do it sensibly actually lose the weight they intended to, so there are just enough success stories to draw people in, but for fats who like to cheat the system (which is probably most of them) the freestyle shit sets them up to fail.

Tags
None