weigh-in | be honest with your audience 05/01/20 - May 1, 2020

GunnlaugurSassoon

kiwifarms.net
Not even one whole pound and she's "in the 400's" and it's not even like she came down directly from like, 525.4 lbs to 499.6 lbs or some significant difference.
Literally .4 pounds from 500. There's a 3rd grade teacher out there somewhere teaching rounding and their example of "Amber weighs 499.6 lbs. Round to the nearest whole number." is still 500, Amberlynn.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Meh, the only reason she's losing weight right now is because she can't go out to eat and she's too afraid to order anything because it might have the 'rona virus on it (according to her) and she did say that the thing she misses the most while in quarantine is going out to eat ("iT's ThE eXpEriEnCe i MiSs")

As soon as things get back to normal, watch this bitch pile all those lbs back up by going out to eat once every two days with D&D

Still fat tho, I wonder what she did to try be under 500. Try to get a bit of poop out? Skip a meal? We're talking about the same bitch who gained like 6-8 lbs overnight one time.

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Literally .4 pounds from 500. There's a 3rd grade teacher out there somewhere teaching rounding and their example of "Amber weighs 499.6 lbs. Round to the nearest whole number." is still 500, Amberlynn.
What can you expect ? She cant even speak english properly which is her first language for almost 30 years and you expect her to do math ?

TomatilloSalsa

kiwifarms.net
Man, she is desperate for cash, isn't she?
She's posting basically every day now. She's probably looking at her bank account and desperately shaking her laptop to see if she can make any more YouTube coins come out of it.

Did she get a $1,200 stimulus check? (+$500 for her dependent Becky)

Maybe she can try getting some unemployment benefits. (Some states are granting exceptions for independent contractors; she could claim that she works as a self-employed "videographer.")

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Ah, I love the smell of despair first thing in the morning. Makes the coffee taste sweater.

I hope she's not expecting me to congratulate her for her "success" and "transparency" on getting 0.4 lbs under 500. She's not doing anything to lose weight. Her weight loss "success" has so far been a result of her living circumstances (sickness, lock down, less money) not "planing" on her side.
And as usual she has no idea how to behave like a human being, but is merely mimicking other people's talk about transparency. That's why what she says always sounds so asinine.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
Ah, I love the smell of despair first thing in the morning. Makes the coffee taste sweater.

I hope she's not expecting me to congratulate her for her "success" and "transparency" on getting 0.4 lbs under 500. She's not doing anything to lose weight. Her weight loss "success" has so far been a result of her living circumstances (sickness, lock down, less money) not "planing" on her side.
And as usual she has no idea how to behave like a human being, but is merely mimicking other people's talk about transparency. That's why what she says always sounds so asinine.
Well, she needs to lose another 50 pounds to be able to get bariatric surgery. Most surgeons won’t operate on anyone over 450 pounds as it is too risky. Dr. Nowzaradan is a rare one who does it. She could have an intragastric balloon inserted to lose the weight before the surgery. Right now, she has hardly lost any weight for the last two months; so the probability of her going in the 300’s is zero.

iLoveDoe

kiwifarms.net
Well, she needs to lose another 50 pounds to be able to get bariatric surgery. Most surgeons won’t operate on anyone over 450 pounds as it is too risky. Dr. Nowzaradan is a rare one who does it. She could have an intragastric balloon inserted to lose the weight before the surgery. Right now, she has hardly lost any weight for the last two months; so the probability of her going in the 300’s is zero.
You'd have to be real optimistic about thinking she'll even reach at 450 with her current "diet" which is basically the same shit she ate that got her to that size

You can look at her older Wolmort hauls and it's the same shit she eats, turkey sausages or whatever the fuck, veggie patties, frozen meals etc + going out to eat, basically all the shit she gets is high in carbs, fat and sodium

I'd guess the only difference rn is that she just eats less (and whatever she eats is still a fucking lot considering how little weight she loses) , but she's going to plateau at some point and I don't see this bitch being able to change her eating habbits drastically

She'll then get depressed about her not being able to lose any weight anymore and go back to binge eating her way to her 600's ("i DoN't BiNgE eAt, i OvErEaT")

Oh, this also reminds me how much she brags about the weight she lost but then she doesn't talk about how she is now able to do something that she can now with all the weight loss. Fat or not, she'll still be one lazy slob

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, it's the smugness that frosts my fritters. She comes across as someone who's just found religion - full of enthusiasm but not a lot of knowledge.

And I don't see what real changes she's made. As others have mentioned, she's still eating the same foods. Planning a binge, a cheat; shouldn't be any part of what she's doing. "Open & honest"? Okay then, how about a list of say... 3 days of everything she's eaten? What physical activities is she doing? What therapy if any, is she undergoing, (even by phone/video), that's helping change her mindset & HOW is that changing.

Listening to her only leaves me with the impression that she took notes here as to why we constantly call "bullshit!" & pretended to address those.

Talking about openness & transparency isn't being open & transparent.

Foamless

I’m bored so i became a kiwi
kiwifarms.net
Doubt thats going to happen. The reason she barely got out of the 500s is because of She cant go out to eat because of the Rona. Wait until this pandemic is over and the bomb will go boom!

Tags
None