weigh-in | be honest with your audience 05/01/20 - May 1, 2020

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
And I don't see what real changes she's made. As others have mentioned, she's still eating the same foods. Planning a binge, a cheat; shouldn't be any part of what she's doing. "Open & honest"? Okay then, how about a list of say... 3 days of everything she's eaten? What physical activities is she doing? What therapy if any, is she undergoing, (even by phone/video), that's helping change her mindset & HOW is that changing.
Why would she change? Change would need effort, change would require foresight, change would mean risk.
Look at her. She is 500 pound, she is having a servant that will do everything for her as long as she get paid and she does not have to do any menial things like working and instead videotape herself eating or blabbing like an idiot and get paid. It is working for her; there is no reason to change.

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
When she was live she said she misses the chinese buffet when discussing lockdown.
Definitely. It sounds like she is only losing weight because the calories and money to maintain 570+ just aren't there. When she was a smaller channel with less money she was in the upper 300s-400s, yet as it grew and she gained money she gained weight because it allowed her to eat more. At her highest amount of money and views she also arrived at her highest weight.

She hasn't stumbled upon some magical diet and willpower, she's just an obeast that no longer has the money to feed and grow.

beautiful person

kiwifarms.net
No, she said she made too much money from YouTube to qualify for one.. didn't say anything about Becky, so unsure if she got anything.
She really makes that much? You have to be making $75K a year before you stop qualifying for the full amount, and $100K to not qualify at all. That seems absurd to me, given her lifestyle. Though I guess it could all be going to food.

friday888

kiwifarms.net
She really makes that much? You have to be making $75K a year before you stop qualifying for the full amount, and $100K to not qualify at all. That seems absurd to me, given her lifestyle. Though I guess it could all be going to food.
Last year she had her almost 100 days of uploads, which brought a lot of traffic to her (and spawned a lot of the more current reaction channels) and was having some form of drama every other week, with the several plus ads in each video gorl made bank.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
I was going to make a joke about her under 500lbs being 499.9 but Amber saved me some time there. Thanks Amb.
I can't with this bitch, I can't even more with the "haydurs" congratulating this bitch for nothing, the bitch lose 60lbs in November,due to sickness, and since (6 months later), it's been just juggling her usual 20lbs, the same ones we saw all the last year she was "maintaining" her fat massive figure .... it's just her usual shit and piss weight that fluctuates.
Hambo really thinks in her warped, fat, lizard brain, that she will reach her 180lbs, skinny goal weight, eating fucking 5 meals a day loaded with carbs, B&Js, Reese cups, butter, cheese, processed meats and sugar.
Fuck this bitch and her massive elephant stumps.

Angel Dust

Insidious Bitch Snake
kiwifarms.net
I can't with this bitch, I can't even more with the "haydurs" congratulating this bitch for nothing, the bitch lose 60lbs in November,due to sickness, and since (6 months later), it's been just juggling her usual 20lbs, the same ones we saw all the last year she was "maintaining" her fat massive figure .... it's just her usual shit and piss weight that fluctuates.
Hambo really thinks in her warped, fat, lizard brain, that she will reach her 180lbs, skinny goal weight, eating fucking 5 meals a day loaded with carbs, B&Js, Reese cups, butter, cheese, processed meats and sugar.
Fuck this bitch and her massive elephant stumps.
Excuse you boo, she knows what works for her body mkay?

One of the more annoying defenses Amber throws around imo.

OrderCorn

kiwifarms.net
God I just love how she she's suddenly the queen of weightloss channels (except she herself is not a weightloss channel, duh) all because she lost 70 pounds (and don't forget the 80 before!!!). And don't even get me started on her grammar. I will never understand how she can even pronounce 'important' the way she does.

Reactions: Diet Coke 4 Life

Fascist Ferret

reporting for duty
kiwifarms.net
I was so confused watching this, I thought I ended up in some alternate dimension where Amber was a successfull dieter or something. I just sat there shooketh. She clearly must be trolling, she can't be this dellusional. I can't believe anyone being this stupid.
Dont you remember our gorl saying she is such a great actress (not a liar!)? I'm sure she's not actually stupid or anything... :story:

Tags
None