weigh in, exercise with me, how i’m losing weight - 04/25/19 -

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net

• our gorl is down to 554.4lbs (I think this is the most consistent weight loss on her channel so far?)
  • fast motion exercises looking hilarious
  • calls reps "new arm situations"
  • calls butterfly curls "arm side-ups"
  • overall able to do more reps and add in more "situations"
  • able to walk over 3min now
  • talks about doing IF (which is actually a good idea for her) but also does OMAD (which is a terrible idea for someone with BED) soooo curious to see how that pans out
  • carrots still solve everything
  • doesn't want to get weight loss surgery, apparently people are mad about this
  • "I'm getting less views now and I'm making less money" sis that's probably not something you want to acknowledge out lout lmao
  • "I'm inspiring so many people"
  • apparently people are unsubscribing because she's bettering herself. Reality check: people unsubscribed because they were fed up with your shit, which ended up lighting a fire under your ass to better yourself. Her subscriber number has grown steadily since then so like....with the exception of the feeder fetishists who were jacking it to her vids, I don't know where she's getting this intel from
  • FINALLY acknowledges she was exploiting her health for money/views (but then quickly makes it about "getting so much hate")
  • Celebrating her victories (which is good) but she's doing this thing again where she's acting like this has been a year-long journey and she's completely changed and...IDK like I don't begrudge her of celebrating her progress but gorl, slow your fuckin roll for a minute and stay grounded. I don't mean that in a judge-y way it's more like....relax because if you fall off the wagon again it's going to be that much harder to take which makes it harder to get back on track
  • Let's try to follow this part because I sure fucking couldn't: 1. she wanted to order pizza so bad 2. but doesn't even like pizza 3. everyone else ate pasta 4. visibly upset when she talks about how she had to eat carrots when everyone ate pasta 5. this hurts so much "because of the hate".....like...WHAT???? You ate carrots instead of refined carbs you didn't have to donate bone marrow or something. RELAX.
  • "I feel like my mind is more crisper...crispier? Crisper? What?"
I'm getting very cautiously optimistic here...the last couple of min of the video is our same old amber but her actually doing the damn thing is making me consider this could potentially be a new start...idk

Last edited:

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

• our gorl is down to 554.4lbs (I think this is the most consistent weight loss on her channel so far?)
I'm getting very cautiously optimistic here
If she doesn't stop abusing the word "situation" I'm going to commit harikari.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net

• talks about doing IF (which is actually a good idea for her) but also does OMAD (which is a terrible idea for someone with BED) soooo curious to see how that pans out
  • carrots still solve everything
  • doesn't want to get weight loss surgery, apparently people are mad about this
  • "I'm getting less views now and I'm making less money" sis that's probably not something you want to acknowledge out lout lmao
  • "I'm inspiring so many people"
  • apparently people are unsubscribing because she's bettering herself. Reality check: people unsubscribed because they were fed up with your shit, which ended up lighting a fire under your ass to better yourself. Her subscriber number has grown steadily since then so like....with the exception of the feeder fetishists who were jacking it to her vids, I don't know where she's getting this intel from
  • FINALLY acknowledges she was exploiting her health for money/views (but then quickly makes it about "getting so much hate")
I'm getting very cautiously optimistic here
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. We've been here before with her. At her weight, damn right the elbees should be melting off of her if she's doing all she should be doing. Here's the rub, though. She's not doing all she could be doing. The exercises are crap and she doesn't do them with as much frequency as she should. She should be doing them several times a day. She's not seeing a therapist and until that happens, I have zero optimism. Every addict falls off of the wagon even with support and she has none. Sorry, I can't even have cautious optimism at this point. Call me when she gets below 500.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
"I'm getting less views now and I'm making less money" sis that's probably not something you want to acknowledge out lout lmao
It's a subtle hint for people to donate to her since she's now more strapped for cash.

doesn't want to get weight loss surgery, apparently people are mad about this
Honestly, I don't blame her. Surgery isn't a magical fix. She could (and probably would) easily fuck up her body even further after surgery. Until she gets her head solidly where it needs to be with the help of a therapist, surgery would be a bad idea.

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
I wouldn't count your chickens just yet. We've been here before with her. At her weight, damn right the elbees should be melting off of her if she's doing all she should be doing. Here's the rub, though. She's not doing all she could be doing. The exercises are crap and she doesn't do them with as much frequency as she should. She should be doing them several times a day. She's not seeing a therapist and until that happens, I have zero optimism. Every addict falls off of the wagon even with support and she has none. Sorry, I can't even have cautious optimism at this point. Call me when she gets below 500.
Honestly, you're right. Especially because she's already counted, plucked, and rotisserie'd the chickens before they hatched. I'm a huge sceptic too. I know what is more likely is an incoming mukbang or her "treating" herself to some fast food for doing "so well", which then just resets all her shit habits. I know this. But the part of me that's been wanting to see her succeed is like "oh shit she's actually doing it?" at least for now. And that's something, even in the face of her clear pathology. So if her next video is a mukbang it's going to be very much a "disappointed but unsurprised" mood

New drinking game: take a shot every time Al says how proud of herself she is.
becky already an alcoholic sis we don't need any more

e-gf

I tuck you in after you have cum
kiwifarms.net
The fake retching is gross, she always does it when looking at herself. :heart-empty:

mekalekahi

kiwifarms.net
I've seen problems in the horizon since she's been going to Mexican food pretty frequently since her new health kick. For a normal person on a diet, having a semi greasy meal every now and then is ok but her brain is doing whatever it can to hold on to food she's addicted to. The last 1000 times she's fasted to eat Mexican or other food it's kicked off junk bonaza again.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino