weigh in, exercise with me, how i’m losing weight - 04/25/19 -

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net
I just love the 3 minutes straight legged waddling. Boo boo, do an hour, then I'll be impressed. Do a half hour. I triple dog dare you. Go do laundry at a laundromat, like a normal person. That would be a bigger workout than everything you've done in 2019. Stand for 20 minutes folding laundry. I dare you, gorl.

You can do 3 minutes of most anything, and have the same impact: fuck all. (Much like the useless punching with babby weights)

But you keep patting yourself on your sausage wrists (because you can't reach anything else) thinking you're doing things. This new denial sitchiashun is hilarious, because we know it won't last. You know it won't last. And that's why you won't drop the fraud, and go see a doctor, because you won't give up the binging, in the long term. Because you know, it's the only thing you live for. You know how we know that? Food is still the only fucking thing in life you have to discuss.

Hidden Squirrel

kiwifarms.net
Eh I believe the numbers:
Lost 18lbs in 2 weeks
Caloric deficit of 63,000 in 2 weeks
Caloric deficit of 2,250 a day

Amber's TDEE is ~3900, so to have a deficit of 2250, she has to be eating ~1650 calories a day
That's roughly in line with her 1800 calories a day plan she last mentioned.
Thank you! People keep thinking she should be losing faster, but she's pretty much on track. She certainly could be losing more if she exercised more, and her first week's loss was a bit inflated because of the binge weight she was holding onto at the start. But even Dr. Now tells his patients to lose 50 lbs the first month and they are generally bigger than her and eating 500-1000 fewer calories on his diet.

saralovesjuicyfruit

kiwifarms.net
She needs to get her ass in a swimming pool.
Big yes. I just did 10 minutes of research and found that there's a community center in her town called Aspire. They have an outdoor pool, open to the public. A season pass for one person is $75. They also have both an indoor and outdoor walking trail. Lexington also has four different YMCA locations, all with indoor swimming pools. Instead of driving there to eat junk at Cheesecake Factory and blow money on cheap body sprays at the mall, she and Becky could take a trip out there a couple times a week and get some low-impact exercise in the pool.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
It's a subtle hint for people to donate to her since she's now more strapped for cash.

Honestly, I don't blame her. Surgery isn't a magical fix. She could (and probably would) easily fuck up her body even further after surgery. Until she gets her head solidly where it needs to be with the help of a therapist, surgery would be a bad idea.
Except part of WLS prep is seeing a therapist etc no? She doesn't want to have issues addressed. She wants a magic cure.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Except part of WLS prep is seeing a therapist etc no? She doesn't want to have issues addressed. She wants a magic cure.
I'm not sure. My only experience with WLS is watching My 600 lb Life, and most of those patients don't get sent to a therapist until after they've had the surgery.

She would love a magic cure, though.

BOLDYSPICY!

boldy in the streets, spicy in the sheets
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still ain't buyin' it. She'll lose momentum soon enough.
The sped-up sliding around on the floor fucking kills me every time. Pick up your feet when you walk, goddamn.
I still don’t understand why’s she’s walking around a table like a rétard instead of going outside for a walk, I’m pretty sure she can walk way more than 3 minutes; she just gets bored and gives up. If she went out, sh d still have to waddle back home afterwards. She should also be doing this multiple times a day. It’s not like her body is too sore to function after walking for 3 minutes. SHe could be doing this every 30 minutes.
Actually, since Amber's been doing her walkeen, I've been timing how long it takes for me to walk from place to place. Today I was running late for an appointment, & the doctor is a mile from my apartment. Walking briskly on mostly flat, slightly uneven sidewalk, from my door to the office door, took about 25 minutes. If I just walk at a slow, easy pace, it takes about ten minutes longer. This also includes extra time taken to walk on paths instead of cutting through grass, stopping to cross a few busy streets, etc. While I was walking, I thought about how long it would take Amber to walk that distance. I'm pretty short & recovering from a bad injury, so walking for her would take at least an hour (if we're being optimistic; the first place to sit & rest is about 0.7 miles in, & I don't think she'd make it farther than half a mile, if that). But the ellbees would melt right off if she did that even once a day. Hell, she could lose weight waddling around the block one time.

CindyChafe

Sent from my iPhone
kiwifarms.net
Celebrating her victories (which is good) but she's doing this thing again where she's acting like this has been a year-long journey and she's completely changed and...IDK like I don't begrudge her of celebrating her progress but gorl, slow your fuckin roll for a minute and stay grounded. I don't mean that in a judge-y way it's more like....relax because if you fall off the wagon again it's going to be that much harder to take which makes it harder to get back on track
She’s always been very gung-ho and quick to pat herself on the back for the tiniest things. She always makes grand, declarative statements about things she does. “I do OMAD”. But she put on the screen in text she’s only done OMAD twice. Ever. What normal person would say they do xyz if they’ve done it only once?

And we are supposed to believe she’s able to get into the car normally now that she’s lost less than 20lbs? Okay.

It was also hilarious she had to google “when can you tell if you’ve lost weight?” Maybe when you’ve lost some actual fucking weight and aren’t retaining lymph fluid.

Didn’t she self diagnose herself with lymphedema yesterday? I like these breadcrumbs of disgusting and embarrassing things she’s admitting to. Come on, Becky can vouch for her! She’s doing great.

Also the way she’s twisting the narrative is hilarious. I guess it’s why she’s able to entice newer viewers into supporting her over and over. But the cycle continues. It’s wild.

kiwifarms.net
Still ain't buyin' it. She'll lose momentum soon enough.

The sped-up sliding around on the floor fucking kills me every time. Pick up your feet when you walk, goddamn.

Actually, since Amber's been doing her walkeen, I've been timing how long it takes for me to walk from place to place. Today I was running late for an appointment, & the doctor is a mile from my apartment. Walking briskly on mostly flat, slightly uneven sidewalk, from my door to the office door, took about 25 minutes. If I just walk at a slow, easy pace, it takes about ten minutes longer. This also includes extra time taken to walk on paths instead of cutting through grass, stopping to cross a few busy streets, etc. While I was walking, I thought about how long it would take Amber to walk that distance. I'm pretty short & recovering from a bad injury, so walking for her would take at least an hour (if we're being optimistic; the first place to sit & rest is about 0.7 miles in, & I don't think she'd make it farther than half a mile, if that). But the ellbees would melt right off if she did that even once a day. Hell, she could lose weight waddling around the block one time.
Amber has/had trouble just walking to the bathroom and back to her bed (that's why she holds in her pee so long)... so it's hard to compare to her.

• Informative
Reactions: BOLDYSPICY!

Owlflaps

Nocturnal Shit Poster
kiwifarms.net
I imagine some of us are. I’m in the camp of “She could die tomorrow and do the world a favor”.
I'm biased, but she could find success doing an OMAD or 20:4 style of IF (4 hour eating window). Amber doesn't eat to taste, she wants that full feeling. And until she can repair her relationship with food, OMAD could give her that bingey full feeling at a deficit. A lot of binge eaters have adopted similar ways of eating. Eventually the body adapts and you don't feel physical hunger until the eating window opens. Something about your body regulating hunger hormones to match eating patterns. Plus she'd be able to go out to eat.

I follow this way of eating and it's near impossible to gain.
Anyone who works at an 8 to 5 office job could easily do OMAD. But our gorl is too good for a day job. She needs routine, or something to take her mind away from food.

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
She lost 18-20 Lbs in a matter of a month? I smell a lah
Actually very likely. Not revealing too much powerlevel here but I've seen patients of Amber's BMI range lose that much IF they kept to the strict pre surgery diet. I haven't been keeping up on what she eats or how many calories shes consuming so someone has to vet me on this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino