weigh in, exercise with me, how i’m losing weight - 04/25/19 -

chicken wings

Certified Instagram Dietician
kiwifarms.net
it's not impossible if you eat 6000 kcal in one sitting like our girl here does
The trick is grazing. Snack on the most heinous most calorie dense filler foods like chips and soda the whole day. Alot of calories are consumed unknowingly from liquids and seeing as how our gorl loves to show off her water chugging, it's pretty obvious most of her daily liquid intake was from everything but water.

Last edited:

DubbleBubble

kiwifarms.net
it's not impossible if you eat 6000 kcal in one sitting like our girl here does
People seem to think it's some monumental task to consume 6kcal in a day like Amber, but really it's easy especially in southern Burgerland where low-income food quality is near third world. Oil, oil is super heavy (like around 600-800cal per 100ml) and so many southern restaraunts SATURATE the food in oil to the point where if you squeeze some battered deep fried shrimp/chicken, about a full cup of oil will spill out. We know Amber still eats fast food constantly, even if she's downsizing on it for the moment.

So yeah, the whole "one meal a day" thing would be a fucking death sentence for Amber, for a couple of reasons. She would pack as much into her mouth as she could in a short period, and then she'd feel hungry 2 hours later, and I can see only two solutions she'd have for that. 1) BINGE LIKE THERE AINT NO TOMORROW or 2) Sleep, just sleep all day and night and only get out of bed to feed... healthy.

Erica

resident shitlord
kiwifarms.net
Except part of WLS prep is seeing a therapist etc no? She doesn't want to have issues addressed. She wants a magic cure.
Not necessarily. It’s a good idea, but not every doctor requires it. Dr. Now can strong arm his patients into participating in therapy because patients above 400 - 450 pounds (I forget exactly, but I think the typical bed used for surgery only holds up to 400 pounds) can’t doctor shop.

What I find is most common is you will have a special diet for several weeks prior to your surgery, mostly in order to improve your health for the procedure. The doctor won’t require months of dieting to prove you can stick to a healthy lifestyle. However, the patients I’ve seen in these cases are in the 300 - 400 pound range.

Reactions: chicken wings

yeahno

kiwifarms.net
People seem to think it's some monumental task to consume 6kcal in a day like Amber, but really it's easy especially in southern Burgerland where low-income food quality is near third world.
oh I agree completely and I kinda stopped reading fatlogic for that reason - post after post after post with hundreds of comments along the lines of "omg how can ANYBODY ANYWHERE EVER put away 2000 kcals in one sitting I could NEVER omg!"... bitch please. it's a damn lie and it gets really old really quickly.
amber can probably fit ten pounds of food in her bottomless gut and we all know she needs to be stuffed to the point of bursting before she starts feeling full so yeah... for her, 6000 kcal - not in a day but in one sitting - is easy.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
All I’m gonna add is that she should be losing more initially if she was taking it that seriously.

If she was eating healthier and less sodium laden garbage, she would lose a shit ton of water weight the first couple days. Then losing 1/2 pound a day should be minimal at her size.

I’m not gonna powerlevel too much but I have first hand experience that this is definitely possible.

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
Somewhere recently (Instagram?) our big gorl said her "eating window" was from 6pm to 2am....I figure that from that "window" you can see Big Al packing it in for a solid 8 hours...I can also see that Big Al is a big, fat liar......
That also gives insight into her patterns. 6 PM to 2 AM...so what, she probably wakes up around 5:30? I can't imagine she goes more then a half hour after waking up with out gorging.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino