weigh in | march 11, 2020 03/11/20 - ACTUALLY FILMED MARCH 4TH, PASTA TRIGGERS ME, NO LAYYYYRGS

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
From fb
What do u guys think?
View attachment 1183470
No chance. She's too comfortable and too blindly loyal. All Becky has to do is jump when AYYMBBER says jump! Sometimes that means waking up at 3 in the morning to take her boss food shopping, but hey, small price to pay when you consider she's barely qualified to tie her own shoes and still enjoys a comfortably middle-class life in rural Kentucky doing absolute jack-shit.

I would love to be wrong, though.

Commiechu

Zap to the extreme comrades!
kiwifarms.net
From fb
What do u guys think?
View attachment 1183470
Would we ever really know, aside from Hamber moving out? She has mentioned a few times that if they broke up they'd still maintain their employer/employee relationship. Exactly how their relationship is now. I predict Hamber is picking up on this and will clickbait the shit out of it soon.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1183770
For the peeps that don't have them where they live, the wafers are these things.

Dollar Tree sells these "egg rolls" and they are massive! 5oz. each! A quarter pound+ egg roll!
View attachment 1183782
Did she eat 6 of those thin little lean cusine spring rolls or 6 of those enormous dollar tree rolls?! If she ate 6 of the dollar tree ones plus a bunch of potatoes,candy and brownies like its nothing then shes done for.

Also why the hell does Becky need to "help you" by making the egg rolls? I thought you are SO active now? So basically you are still laying in bed all day and only moving for grocery shopping and yamatos.

Last edited:

Diet Coke 4 Life

When I peek, it is in the line of duty.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1183770
For the peeps that don't have them where they live, the wafers are these things.
Ah, thanks so much! If she'd say "Reese's sticks" I'd've actually known what she was saying. I was thinking maybe she was talking about her stupid rice cakes she showed us in her grocery haul, but said wafers, so I was completely incapable of putting 2 and 2 together and come up with anything logical.

Now I feel like a dumb. :|

Kitkatty

kiwifarms.net
Ah, thanks so much! If she'd say "Reese's sticks" I'd've actually known what she was saying. I was thinking maybe she was talking about her stupid rice cakes she showed us in her grocery haul, but said wafers, so I was completely incapable of putting 2 and 2 together and come up with anything logical.

Now I feel like a dumb. :|
No.... She just can't call anything by its rightful name. Between that and her mushmouth, I could not imagine trying to have a conversation with her face-to-face. She is impossible to lip-read!
To be fair, it is a silly name for the product.

Sodium-King-90

kiwifarms.net
This is infuriating.... She's blaming her partner for everything, in SUCH a sneaked, subtle. manipulative way.
This is just evil, and I have no idea WHY Becky is still with her, if she is. Even if Becky doesn't watch her videos, I'm sure Eric would TELL his friend that her fat cunt girlfriend is throwing her under the bus to the entire internet.
God, this woman...

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
No matter what any of us think of Norma, she IS Becky's mother. They may have a complicated, confrontational relationship - I don't know; but this is her blood mother & she is under treatment for cancer or has been. Even when treatment ends & even if you go into remission, the nature of many treatments mean you're left weak & wobbly for some time. Jerry recently had some heart issues so I'm not sure how much work he can help Norma with.

In any case, if Becky has any positive feelings for her mother, no matter the outcome of her treatments; a medical scare like that often means you try to spend more time with that family member. Becky may have gone to help out with things, just to be with her mother or may have needed a break from Amber... maybe all of that.

I can't speak for anyone here but I think most of us can say that under similar circumstances, our spousal unit or anyone else we live with wouldn't seriously object to us going to spend a bit of time with that loved one. They would do their best to make it as easy as possible for us. That's part & parcel of any healthy, long term relationship.

Amber is cut from different cloth & I can see her passively/aggressively punishing Becky for daring to leave her for a few days. We know she can't stand being alone. She says she can't sleep without someone in the bed with her - may explain her recent screwed up sleeping. I can't imagine the boys wanting to spend much time with her. They're married, they have their own lives & concerns & it's not as if she's a 3 year old having to deal with the absence of a parent for the 1st time.

I can see Amber having a hefty "Honey Do" list for Becky when she got back. Never mind SHE might have been tired, upset over whatever condition her mother may be in & might have needed a break herself - not going to happen with Amber around.

Amber has been smugly informing us that she's SO much more mobile now, can stand to cook her WHOLE MEAL!!! She can do chores with fewer breaks, yada, yada. So there was absolutely no need to have Becky prepare anything for her & really, what prep is needed to make a package of Ramen or heat up some egg rolls?

No, this was nothing more, nothing less than as assertion of power; of making sure Becky knew exactly who was on the other end of the leash. Amber knows how to pick them; that's for sure. As far as I can tell, the only partner who genuinely left of her own volition was Destiny. I don't know much about the Casey era but Mother may have been heavily involved there. Same with Krystal - I'm not sure what her issues are but her parents seem heavily involved in her decision making. Clearly, Destiny had more spark, more life & will than Amber realized.

Not the case with Becky. She may be going to therapy but as long as she's willingly crawling back into the spider web, the chances of her breaking free are minimal.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If I were Becky, I'd visit Norma as much as possible. Now that Norma's money is in Jerry's name, I wouldn't be surprised if she died under suspicious circumstances.
Becky has to be extremely careful to make sure she doesn't contract Covid-19 if she's going to be visiting Norma. I don't know if Norma is still undergoing cancer treatment/immunocompromised, but she also has COPD as a preexisting condition. Norma would have a very difficult time if she were to get it.

I have no idea WHY Becky is still with her
Money.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Kentucky is up to 8 cases now - I couldn't easily find exactly where but I didn't try hard. Norma & Jerry would both be high risk but I suspect Becky would also fall in that category & to be blunt, Amber more than qualifies as high risk. The Kentucky Public Health website has a very good, comprehensive section about CoVD-19 & it's written in cimple terms - even Amber shouldn't misunderstand anything.

That household needs to get their shit together in terms of being ready for what's going to be a long haul. Time for Amber to splash out some of her cash on food; not garbage but real FOOD that can be turned into nourishing meals; that & the OTC medications any household needs to get through cold/flu season. BY all means, buy more puzzles but save for Ricky who works, the others should focus on staying home as best they ca - the whole social distancing thing.

Because if that virus gets into the house - Lord help them because I doubt they'll be of much use to each other or even able to help themselves.

Tags
None