weigh in | march 11, 2020 03/11/20 - ACTUALLY FILMED MARCH 4TH, PASTA TRIGGERS ME, NO LAYYYYRGS

xoxo_gossipgorl

kiwifarms.net
I just realized in this video she says she is putting up a “what I eat in a day” but didn’t she say she was done eating on camera? Doesn’t that count?

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Her YouTube channel seems to be 'officially' renamed & all her old videos she'd uploaded as 'Amberlynn Reid' are available; the Madz, the Sadz & the Ugly. New viewers may stay suckered for all of... 4 hours?

Reactions: Punkinsplice

Pog Mathoin

kiwifarms.net
What is it with her obsession with weighing herself daily?
Years ago I saw a documentary about a woman with a severe eating disorder (primarily bulimia with aspects of binge eating and exercise addiction) who weighed every morsel of solid food and liquid entering her body. She also collected and weighed her piss and shit. In her diseased mind, she firmly believed that the numbers should always balance and when it didn't she would get extremely angry. Of course, anyone with a functioning brain understands that the human body doesn't work like that. Amberlynn reminds me so much of that woman because of her obsessive attempts to interpret nonsensical data like a 'daily weightloss' and manipulate it to suit the narrative of her 'weightloss journey' I also think refusing to drink on one of the days was a very deliberate attempt to manipulate the weigh-in. I read somewhere that contestants on the biggest loser alternately water load or dehydrate to make the weight loss numbers more dramatic on alternate weigh-ins.

The reality is that Amberlynn has no understanding of how the human body works, but because she is the inhabitant of her body she believes she is the only acceptable expert. It's a bit like saying that only you can do brain surgery on yourself because you it's YOUR brain. Her logic around this stuff is so distorted and flawed - it's fascinating in a way.

Also, if she's been doing so great and sticking to her diet, why does she have all those binge foods readily available? The whole "I've been trying so hard you guys" is just a load of rubbish. She's basically in a pattern of bingeen and maintaineen but calling it a WL journey.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What is it with her obsession with weighing herself daily?
She's not. Just like when she kept blathering on about how obsessed she was with drinking water, it's a lie.

Do you remember in May of 2018, when she was doing some challenge where she was supposed to weigh herself daily for 30 days? She fucked up by day 5.
4duOokn.png

Do you remember last year, when she was supposedly starting 100 days of weighing in starting with her May 20th video? She posted her "Days 21-30" video on August 18 and that was the end of that. And as well all suspect, she went way past the 600 lb mark last summer.

She's weighing herself daily because right now the numbers are showing her what she wants to see. Once that stops, she won't do it anymore.

mekalekahi

I feel like off of lexapro my vlogs are better.
kiwifarms.net
Also, if she's been doing so great and sticking to her diet, why does she have all those binge foods readily available? The whole "I've been trying so hard you guys" is just a load of rubbish. She's basically in a pattern of bingeen and maintaineen but calling it a WL journey.
The fact that Becky cant just tell her you dont need reeses and m&ms when shes supposedly on this amazing journey after 52 lbs means that no one is giving a fuck. No one says no to her.Ambers weight is 100 percent her fault, but shes not going to lose anymore unless shes separated from Becky and has no access to Wal-Mart.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
147C7767-3440-4AD7-99AF-093E70AA8464.png

Sooo now when people search “amberlynn reid”, they’re strictly going to find videos calling her out and criticizing her instead of her own content. She has effectively rerouted all traffic to go to her haydurs instead of herself, way to go hammy.

Guess she can’t defend herself against the claims that she crumbled under some irrelevant ho’s threats either, since she’d have to admit to knowing about the irrelevant ho from those reaction channels she never ever watches and doesnt even know about like whuuuut?

edit: sry, meant to put large image in spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 1183770
For the peeps that don't have them where they live, the wafers are these things.

Dollar Tree sells these "egg rolls" and they are massive! 5oz. each! A quarter pound+ egg roll!
View attachment 1183782
The mere thought of a dollar store selling “lobster” anything makes me gag. God only knows wtf is in that unholy, evil egg roll.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think because the US is on lockdown before we have a serious pandemic and now that most other countries are also on lockdown, COVID-19 is likely to subside more quickly and have less of an effect ( public health-wise) here than in other countries. It also helps that we have decent healthcare albeit not very cost-effective and anybody who has tested positive is probably being monitored closely by the authorities. However the virus could be anywhere and everybody in that godforsaken fag shack is probably immunocompromised, given fat, horrendous hygiene practices in all areas, and (probably) unsanitary sexual practice between Muppet and Rickie. Couple that with the fact that everyone except maybe Rickie will ignore the wealth of simply put and easily understood information out there and instead turn to TMZ, Cosmopolitan and Twitter influencers for the latest details, I wouldn't be surprised if one or more of those idiots catches it. And as someone else mentioned if it does happen to be "Amber Reid" she will be charged out the ass because she didn't purchase health insurance despite her supposed wealth and the number of people telling her to do so, and she will possibly be on death's door as she is so unhealthy.
Lol, they aren’t monitoring shit, they can’t even get 100,000 corona test kits nationwide and have been denying sick people’s requests for tests for weeks now. (A woman who was positive for Corona requested and was denied a test three times. Many ppl have reported being denied a test for not meeting the criteria) The authorities really have no idea how many cases are out there because we can’t test people adequately to find out. Until last week unless you reported close contact with someone from China or an infected person, they wouldn’t test you.

BUT what is interesting is China is reporting the virus had a much higher than normal fatality/severity rate among diabetic patients. The fact Amber’s obesity has caused a compromised immune system and most likely diabetes means she sure better keep her fat ass at home and the fag shanty quarantined. Unlike most 30 year olds she would a high risk patient if infected. Breathing is hard enough at 500 lbs, never mind with corona virus caused pneumonia.

DefCon Dumb

Confronter of Cryptoid Cuntiness
kiwifarms.net
Okay, this is a little CoVD spergy but has a direct relation to Amber. Each country is finding unique ways to mess up their response. I'm not going to throw too many stones because this is a rapidly moving target with too many unknowns & those in authority dealing are, when push comes to shove, mere humans. And.. a lot of things ARE being done right; regrettably just not all at the same time. China blamed the wet market & tried AGAIN, to downplay this. Japan & Italy are blaming their high fatality rate on a large percentage of elderly people. Much of the rest of the west, whether they admit it or not, is just as screwed.

Because of our growing percentage of obesity, morbid obesity & all the fun things that brings. Diabetics are not faring well - the delicate balance they work to maintain is cold cocked by corona. Cardiac & respiratory issues commonly seen in the obese are also leading to poor outcomes for many. It's not as simple as saying: "If you're old, you have a higher chance of dying", although that is true. The negative cascade of events triggered by something like corona often starts with or involves a heightened inflammatory response. Obesity is characterized by a chronic inflammatory response, albeit at low level.

Both Amber & Becky are in a world of hurt if they catch this, Becky perhaps less so but nevertheless... If there was ever a time for that household to grow the fuck up - this is it. All the practical, sensible information they need is out there - on their state's website, the CDC, every medical website worth taking seriously has knocked themselves out providing the most up to date info & practical advice possible. If I happen to see Eric yammering on about essential oils & other medical woo, I'll be sorely pressed not to reach through my computer screen & bitch slap him into next year. If Amber wants to send Becky shopping, 1 or the other needs to smarten up & bring home the sorts of supplies they will need, that might be in short supply for quite some time.

I have zero optimism any of them save, (except maybe Ricky), will take this appropriately seriously. If this wasn't so serious & such a nasty disease for the vulnerable, it would almost be funny. I'm not crass enough to find anything funny about it.

Bookish

kiwifarms.net
People are so gullible, even some of the reaction channels stating, 'I know you love Becky, and don't want to think of her as an enabler..', when the entire point of her mentioning Becky did anything is precisely so that people will say just that and it will deflect from Amber's own behavior. We never need to know Becky fetched this or cooked that, she could simply state that she ate those things, but she mentions Becky's part, because she knows what the reaction will be. People play right into it. Her excuse for eating a bunch of egg rolls, pre-Becky, was because eating a lot of food supposedly made for a better mukbang, so she was really doing it for the audience's sake.

lonelygorl15

kiwifarms.net
"Someone posted that there's a sizable asian population in KY near the military base, or something? I believe they said Vietnamese (so, gook not chink) but still. I'd like to hear @FrazzleCakes thoughts on this and on Corona in KY, in general."

The only cases of Corona in KY have been in Louisville KY. It's about 2 1/2 hours away from Monticello KY. As far as a large Asian population the only one I know of is near Fort Campbell/Western KY which is over 3 hours away. It seems like the Coronavirus has been contained in Louisville for the time being. The biggest problem Amber faces right now is a sever toilet paper storage. All the stores in the area have been sold out of toilet paper for days. They can't keep it on the shelves.
Not completely true. At the time of this posting, there are 11 cases in Kentucky, several of which are in Fayette county. Lexington is Fayette county, as in it is the only city in Fayette. There is a very large population of Asian (and Middle Eastern) people in Lexington due to the various Asian (mostly Japanese) corporations in and around Lexington.

That being said, Amberlynn and co. should avoid Cheesecake Factory trips for the time being.

EvaBraunsGhost

I was like - whuuuuut???
kiwifarms.net
People are so gullible, even some of the reaction channels stating, 'I know you love Becky, and don't want to think of her as an enabler..', when the entire point of her mentioning Becky did anything is precisely so that people will say just that and it will deflect from Amber's own behavior. We never need to know Becky fetched this or cooked that, she could simply state that she ate those things, but she mentions Becky's part, because she knows what the reaction will be. People play right into it. Her excuse for eating a bunch of egg rolls, pre-Becky, was because eating a lot of food supposedly made for a better mukbang, so she was really doing it for the audience's sake.
Absolutely this ^

I find it so bloody frustrating that people don't see this!!!
People often insist Amber is dumb - imo she's many things but 'dumb', nope - she knows exactly what she's doing

Albert drops all these breadcrumbs about 'I was on track, Becky was away for two days - then - she came home!'
'I asked Becky to make me ramen and six ayyyg rolls and she did'

Then when her ambabies dogpile onto Becky as a wicked enabler we get:

sohWhy9g.png

"Hey guiiise I don't know why you're being mean to my beloved Becky, I never ever called her an enabler 😲😇😇😇"

It's so fucking obvious, but even supposedly insightful reactors fall for her manipulations

As if she loves Beggy or vice-versa - I'm not about to call her out as an enabler as (imho) its a business arrangement and a job at this point - you don't refuse your employer or you get the sack, lol - Becky is probably of the opinion if Albert wants to eat til she explodes, let her - she's a (very) grown woman, after all 🤷

Tags
None